SORT BY Relevancy
1) Program Introduction
2) We will be playing Part 2 of the interview with the German Eccomonist Heiner Flassbeck . The name of this sound track is called " Race to the dead end"
3) playing of part 2
4) Music break
5) My finnal Coments
6 Closing Music , O Canda them song
1) Program introduction
2) The program tonight is Part 4 of the Interveiw with the Germain Eccomonist Heiner Flassbeck on Reality Asserts its self.
The subject of the interview is " The necessity for higher wages "
3) The playing of Part 4
4) Music Break
5) My finnal coments
6) Colsing music , the them song of O Canada
Kentucky Grass Roots Radio(KGR) will shine a red hot, live, interactive spotlight on all the candidates running in the Kentucky Primary. On Tuesday, May 19th the Kentucky Primary Commences. We are just 15 days away from deciding whom will shape the next four pivotal years.
Election Race Candidates: Jack Conway (D)
& Sannie Overly (D)
~ State Representative, Attorney
Geoff Young (D)
& Johnathan Masters (D)
Matt Bevin (R)
& Jenean Hampton (R)
James Comer (R)
~ Businessman, State Agriculture Commissioner, Ex-State Representative
& Chris McDaniel (R)
~ State Senator, Concrete Contractor, Army Veteran
Hal Heiner (R)
& K.C. Crosbie (R)
Will T. Scott (R)
& Rodney Coffey (R)
Kentucky Grassroots Radio will provide unfiltered live news coverage of the 2015 Republican Governor's Debate. Join us with fresh, brand new coverage from the St. Matthews Community Center in Louisville, Kentucky. Popular talk show host Joe Elliott of 970 WGTK "The Answer" will moderate this interactive debate. The participants include Matt Bevin, Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer, Hal Heiner, and former Kentucky State Supreme Court Justice Will T. Scott. The show commences at 7:00 PM eastern time live
1) Program introduction
2) Tonights program is Part 3 of the Interviews with Germain Eccomonist Heiner Flassbeck on Reality Asserts its Self .
-The Subject tonight is " The US Dollar and the search for a resonable Capitalist"
3) The playing of Part 3
4) Music Break
5) My comments
6) Closing Music, The them song of O Canada.
We had to take last month off due to host Nicholas Wansbutter being involved in a lengthy court case (not as an accused but as counsel!) but we're back now with a film everyone at Swords and Space have greatly anticipated: Christopher Nolan's Interstellar, which opened in cinemas this past weekend. Of our regular guests, Stephen Heiner drew the short straw and will join your regular hosts Nicholas and Richard to discuss the film.
1) Program intro
2) Our program to night will be the finnal Interview with Germain Ecomonist Heiner Flassbeck on Reality Asserts its self. The subject of the Interview is Capitalism will hit the Wall again , hard.
3 ) the playing of Part 5
6) music break
7) Colsing comments
8) Colsing Music , them sogn of O , Canada
1 ) Program Introduction
2) We will be playing a 5 Part Series of Inter views with the Ecominist Heiner Flassbeck .
3) Part 1 : Reaganism and Thatcherism were Intellectually Dishonest - Heiner Flassbeck
4) The playing of Part 1
5) Music Break
6) My Comments
7) Closing Music , the them song of O Canada
Monday, August 25th, 2014, we will cover the ISIS caliphate targeting in Iraq and Syria. What is the solutions to this latest Middle Eastern crisis? We will also cover the very latest Kentucky and National Common Core Education Standards. We will also cover the recurring foreign policy and war between Hamas and Israel in the Gaza Strip. We will also cover the latest breaking news from Louisville Metro, Kentucky, Indiana, Nationally, and Internationally.
After the July network break, Swords and Space is back with a cross-over episode withe (sadly discontinued) Culture of Comics to discuss the most recent summer Marvel blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy. Due to the crossover format, rather than discuss a novel, we'll talk about the comics that inspired the Guardians film. Swords and Space hosts Nicholas and Richard Wansbutter will be joined by Culture of Comics hosts Stephen Heiner and Jason Frazier for what's sure to be a fun-filled return to production after the break.
We were going to discuss the film Jupiter Ascending this episode as well, but that film's release has been delayed six months to February of 2015 -- certainly not a good sign, but we will probably still review that movie when the time comes.
Kentuckiana Grassroots Radio (KGR) exposes the allegations coming from the Kentucky Governor campaigns of Louisville Businessman Hal Heiner, Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway, and the upcoming candidate Agriculture CommissionerJames Comer. Are the candidates themselves or campaign staff using outside individuals and groups to investigate their rivals? Are third parties exposing truth or spreading rumors? We shall try to discover the truth this evening on KGR.
Root of the Rot IV: the Catholic Reformation and the heresies of Luther
While it is true that the Church at the time of Luther needed reforming, it wasn't a reform in the manner o the massive doctrinal upheaval that this wicked man wrought. Learn about how each heresy of Luther led to widespread problems we face in our society today. Also learn about the Church's fightback through the Council of Trent and the true "renaissance" it birthed.
Join us as His Excellency, Bishop Daniel Dolan, pastor of St. Gertrude the Great Catholic Church in West Chester, Ohio and host Stephen Heiner recount this important part of history that all Catholics should know.
Root of the Rot is a Production of the Restoration Radio Network. All Rights are Reserved.
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (8 chatters)
- Overcomer88888888 (7 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (4 chatters)
- Spirit Doula Radio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Five Guys And A Bible Radio Show (1 chatters)