SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Today, Travis will teach you how to build a weight loss plate. In other words, a fat loss plate. Travis will also discuss eating out for fat loss.
To heal yourself through food is my wish for all of you, this is Eating for Ultimate Meaning. So of course I jumped when recently I met an inspiring guy at Flavorpill in Soho. We were there for my astrologer, Monty Taylor's debut. James Ray; First I met him, then I ate his raw chia seed pudding with blueberries and kudzu root and his raw cacao bars. Then I fell into a deep bond with him, because this is what gloriously food does sometimes. He is a spritely young guy named James, who comes from a long line of Italian Mama style chefs. James intuitively turned to veganism in order to heal himself of an enzyme deficiency, teaching himself to grow food and feed his own body and soul through cooking. Now he provide to New York's Elite.
On this episode of Eating for Meaning Dr. Millie will interview James Ray, a raw vegan chef from New York and learn about his condition, his inspirations, his recipes and likely he will reveal some cooking secrets. Check out his email: www.chefjamesray.com
Check out this episode at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eating-for-meaning/2015/02/26/the-chef-who-healed-himself
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is driven by two major needs: 1) to feel safe, 2) to be in control. While survivors seek ways to manage their experience of the world they often find that controlling themselves offers immediate sensations of relief. It's no surprise that eating -- an essential survival behavior -- can lead to distorted coping mechanisms in the PTSD lifestyle.
PTSD has proven to be a main predictor in eating disorders. In fact, 66% of all eating disorder patients have trauma in their history. Today, in honor of National Eating Disorder Awareness week Lauren Lohse (Navigator Program Manager) and Lauren Smolar (Helpline Manager) of National Eating Disorders Association join the show to discuss eating disorder symptoms, plus how to heal.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
We're letting the KAT out the bag on Bobbie Christina!! What's really going on? What happen? who did it?
Why is it cool for a man to cheat but when a women step on and find a new boo all hell kick off? do two wrongs make it right? or does it just feel good to pay him back?
Do you really love your partner? You may want to cook for them this Valentine’s Day instead of eating out! If going to that special romantic restaurant is a must, dial 347-850-8486 at 8p ET/7p CT Wednesday, February 12th to have a healthy night out that boosts the love and libido in your relationship.
Tonight's featured guest: Dr. Charlie Abbott of Symptometry of North Carolina, LLC.
A husband and therapeutic scientist, Dr. Abbott has over 15 years in health and wellness and became a licensed symptometrist though the American School of Symptometry help people heal at the cellular level. He now serves as the director of Administration at ASoS and runs his own health center, Symptometry of North Carolina, LLC.
We are all familiar with the term "offering" but are we all familiar with what it really MEANS? If you are among the many of us that are not, then come and kick it in the "Kingdom" as we find out. According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, The full Definition of "OFFERING" is
1. the act of one who offers
2. something offered; especially : a: sacrifice ceremonially offered as a part of worship. b : a contribution to the support of a church. c: something offered for sale or use
3. a course of instruction or study ........?
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. (Matthew 6:1-4)
Inspire and uplift your listeners with this fun, upbeat guest interview which will bring to your radio program encouragement wrapped in humor, and provide practical tips to KNOCK OUT FEAR that discourages us, robs us of hope, and keeps us from taking the next step. Fear is a dream killer.
I’d love the opportunity to work together with you to encourage others. I'm an Author, Speaker, Inspirational Humorist, Christian Comedian and Ovarian Cancer Survivor who shares the story of challenging her battle with fear using humor, positive attitude and faith to inspire others to never give up.
( JANA FLAIG cancer experience establishes my credibility for knowing fear, and the experience through which I learned to Fight Fear. Cancer was mychallenge, but others Fight Fear that comes with divorce, job loss, empty nest, foreclosure, etc. The focus is not which hardship your listeners experienced; the focus is learning practical tips to knock out the fear that comes with any life challenge.
Evelyn Attia, MD,
Deborah Glasofer, PhD
Understanding treatment options and how distinct they are from one another can be confusing for patients and families when looking for help. Different types of treatment settings — commonly referred to as levels of care —will be discussed.
For more information on treatment and research opportunities for those with eating disorders, please visit our clinic website at www.columbiaeatingdisorders.org, follow us on twitter @ColumbiaED, or call us at 646-774-8066
Growing In The Spirit with Apostle Mary Davis out of Mississippi
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (32 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- redmaryland (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikey Money Show (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Escuela de Liderazgo (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Dr PrincessOdilia (0 chatters)