SORT BY Relevancy
BLESSEDselling Author E. N. Joy is the writer behind the five book series, “New Day Divas,” the three book series, “Still Divas,” the three book series, “Always Divas,” and the forthcoming three book series, “Forever Divas,” which have been coined “Soap Operas In Print.” Formerly an Essence Magazine Bestselling secular author writing under the names Joylynn M. Jossel and JOY, when she decided to fully dedicate her life to Christ, that meant she had to fully dedicate her work as well. She made a conscious decision that whatever she penned from that point on had to glorify God and His kingdom.
After thirteen years of being a paralegal in the insurance industry, E. N. Joy finally divorced her career and married her mistress and her passion; writing. In 2000, she formed her own publishing company where she published her books until landing a book deal with a major publisher. Under her company she has published New York Times and Essence Magazine Bestselling authors in the “Sinner Series.” In 2004, E. N. Joy branched off into the business of literary consulting where she provides one-on-one consultations and literary services such as ghost writing, editing, professional read-throughs, write behinds, etc… Her clients consist of first time authors, Essence Magazine bestselling authors, New York Times bestselling authors and entertainers. This award winning author has been sharing her literary expertise on conference panels in her home town of Columbus, Ohio as well as cities across the country.
This show will prove to be electrfying! 2014 NAACP Image Award Nominee Pamela Samuels Young and Award Winning Author E.N. Joy are page turners in the literary world!
A graduate of UC Berkeley’s School of Law, Pamela has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from USC and a master’s degree in broadcasting from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism. She previously served on the Board of Directors of the Los Angeles chapter of Mystery Writers of America and is a diehard member of Sisters in Crime, an organization dedicated to the advancement of women mystery writers. Her book, Anybody's Daughter, is a book club and critic favorite.
Currently, E.N. Joy is the acquisition editor for Urban Christian, an imprint of Urban Books, LLC in which the titles are distributed by Kensington Publishing Corporation. When she’s not adding her two cents to other authors’ works, she’s diligently working on her own. Joy’s latest project, the “New Day Divas” series, is taking the literary world by storm. She’s had such great success with the series that she’s decided to continue it with the “Still Divas” series. She also serves as a literary consultant. Her current book, I Ain't Me Know More, is a book club and reviewer favorite!
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (31 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- Dino Dean (9 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (7 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (7 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- VernonHale (7 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- Soul Sense (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (5 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- NATurally Nat (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Aldon Hynes (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)