SORT BY Relevancy
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Dwayne Chattman.
Actor/Writer/Singer and creator of The Lockhavens, Dwayne N. Chattman was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio, and graduated from Colonel White High School. Dwayne decided to make a very bold move - he packed up what he could and took a bus all the way to Chicago. He attended acting classes at The Goodman Theatre. He also received a scholarship for dance at The Ruth Page School of Ballet and another ballet scholarship with Chicago City Ballet studying under the well-known instructor, Maria Tallchief. These talents landed Dwayne the lead role of Tyrone Jackson in the hit Broadway Musical, Fame. He received critical acclaim on the national tour, and it was a huge honor for him to record on the original cast album and to appear on Fame, the television series, as a dancer. Dwayne was also one of the African dancers in the unforgettable and classic scene in the motion picture Coming to America. This gave Dwayne even more drive and his acting career was just beginning at this point. He worked on many national commercials including Pepsi, Pringles, Key Bank, Sunkist, MCI, California Lotto and non-smoking public service announcements. Dwayne has appeared on television shows including "Martial Law where he played a street fighter and Noah's Arc, America's first gay black television series. Film credits include Virtuosity, Sgt. Bilko, Redemption and The Exorcism. Not only is Dwayne strong as a dramatic actor, but proved his comedic talent in a recurring role on the sketch comedy show Mind of Mencia, which aired on Comedy Central. The sky is the limit for this veteran and up and coming star.
Source Nation! Join us tonight for another dynamic show.
At 6, we have our Financial Advisor, Tyrone S. Mitchell start week 2 of his 6 week series: 6 Steps to Financial Success. Tonight, Tyrone shares tips on: Taking Control of Your Money Flow.
At 7:15, Host K.LaShea welcomes part of the cast from Baz Brothers Productions, an Independant Production Company based out of Atlanta and New York & Created by Jeff and Kindrick Bazile in 2003.
Maria Bazile began working w/BBP in 2008 producing, co-directing, managing short and featured films (including Only God Can Judge Me -Official selection, Kingdom wood film festival and Love N Success), coordinating premiers, assisting in make-up and costume on set, casting, advertising, and managing the overall business.
Chandra Currelley-Young was a member of the SOS Band from the late 1980s up until 1992, when she left the band to pursue a caree in acting and theater. Since that time, she has blazed a fiery trail in the world of theater.
Dwayne Cottle- Discovered by acting coach Kathy Tara, After completing acting school, Dwayne would jumpstart his acting career. His films would include: Drumline; Fighting Temptations & Many more.
LaDarian Raymond- Has had roles in movies such as, “The Last Punch”and “Love N Success” featuring R&B sensation Angie Stone. He’s also shared the stage with legendary singers, such as Melba Moore and Ann Nesby.
8 pm The Great Griot
Join us tonight for another amazing episode of The Great Griot. Host K. LaShea welcomes special guest, Samori Camara into the studio to discuss Kamali Academy, an African centered, systematic home school serving elementary, middle, and high school aged students in New Orleans, Louisiana.
This week on Sunday Night Dead we continue the analysis/discussion of the spirit box sessions from the November 2013 investigation of Kerr City with George Lopez. Join us as we continue to discuss and analyze some of the very interesting results from this intriguing location. Sunday night 9 eastern on Dead Air
Dwayne Ross has been on the frontline of delivering services to families where his message (No More Crumbs from The Table) has been timely, positive and empowering. He has dedicated his talent to creating training workshops designed to improve the lives of Public Service Employees, Human Service Staff, Practitioners and High School Aged Youth.
Join the Journey to Legacy Show for a powerful interview on Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 7pm.
This week on Sunday Night Dead in preparation for the event later this month, we are going to play the extended spirit box sessions from the second Kerr City investigation. This is the session that we have played small clips on in previous shows and contained quite a bit of strange items. This week we play the full sessions for you to see what you hear, we will play in 5 minute segments and then discuss what people are hearing (if anything). Personally, I heard two (possibly three) unpleasant names, had my name called out (under strange circumstances) as well as some other odd things. Also there were strange experiences by some during and after this investigation. Join us 9 eastern for the review and discussion.
Come and join Cindy Wilson on Sunday and Tuesday evenings at 5 p.m. central time as she ministers the Word of the Lord and releases Prophetic words both Corporate and personal.She is looking forward to praying for you!! For more about this ministry you can go to youmattertomeministry.org
Denise Griffitts Interviews James M. Kerr
A rapidly shifting and complex economy is ushering in a global restructuring of the business world. In order to keep their organizations vital for the future, executives must respond to this new commercial age by re-imaging their organizations' structures, enhancing product and service offerings, and leveraging emerging technological capabilities.
Today I am speaking with James Kerr. He is is a management consultant, organizational behaviorist and partner at BlumShapiro. He specializes in strategic planning, corporate transformation, and project and program development. Consulting with many Fortune 100 firms, he has worked with diverse organizations as The Home Depot, JP Morgan Chase, Mitsui Sumitomo, IBM, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
James is the author of The Executive Checklist (Palgrave Macmillan, 2014) as well as three other business texts.
In The Executive Checklist: A Guide for Setting Direction and Managing Change, James provides a primer for how to set direction and manage change within the 21st century enterprise and he is here to share examples of new organizational concepts being implemented in businesses today and how it's helping them to be better and stay better.
Today, James is going to share some great stories about his work with companies that we all know, love or loathe.
Why Cigna made a critical error by letting go of its customer service employees when trying to innovate
How Dominos, Microsoft, and Nike are using gamification
PIXAR as the first office built to foster collaboration
Whole Foods re-envisioning corporate culture through capped executive pay and holacracy
How Costco and Trader Joe's taking business away from Walmart
Tonight on The Gist of Freedom Join host, Roy Paul and guest, former prosecutor Dwayne Nash as they discuss Holder's decision not to charge Zimmerman.
The Justice Department announced Tuesday that George Zimmerman will not face federal criminal civil rights charges for shooting and killing teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.
Zimmerman fatally shot Martin while the unarmed African American 17-year-old was walking in Sanford, Fla. The shooting became a national flashpoint, sparking a discussion of race relations that continues to reverberate since the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and other incidents across the country.
“The death of Trayvon Martin was a devastating tragedy,” Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said in a statement. “It shook an entire community, drew the attention of millions across the nation, and sparked a painful but necessary dialogue throughout the country.”
As a result of the announcement Tuesday, the federal investigation into the shooting has been closed.
Wendy Kerr is the owner of Corporate Crossovers® a coaching and consulting company aimed at helping women build their own businesses. She’s passionate about changing the way work works – she’s already helped over 1,500 women re-organise their working lives and is on a mission to help 10,000 more women do the same. Before becoming a Corporate Crossover herself 11 years ago, she spent 20 years working for multi-nationals including Apple and the Financial Times, where she specialised in launching new businesses globally.
The AskROTObaseball Livecast will be LIVE on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 8:00 PM on #BlogTalkRadio! This week, host David Kerr welcomes Mike Gianella from BaseballProspectus.com. The guys will breakdown the Shortstop position as we head into the 2015 season. As usual, send your Twitter questions in or e-mail them to email@example.com. Plus, YOUR PHONE CALLS! Tune in LIVE at 8:00 PM on FantasySquads Radio!
Call-in with all of your Fantasy Baseball questions to (347) 855-8714 and we'll get you on the air!
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forbearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. William E. Gary is current President, Harry T. & Harriette V. Moore Cultural Complex, Inc. Board of Directors and former Co-Chair, Moore Heritage Festival of the Arts and Humanities. He is presently serving his third tenure as president of the North Brevard County Branch NAACP; Dinizulu Gene Tennie is co-director of the slaveship replica project. He will give the keynote at The Harry T. & Harriette V. Moore Program, 2 p.m., Sat., Feb. 21, 2015, 2180 Freedom Avenue, Mims, Florida.
2. We are joined once again by choreographers who will present week 2, Feb. 28-Mar. 1, at Black Choreographers Festival: Here & Now: Veterans Reginald Ray Savage, Raissa Simpson, Gregory Dawson and first time choreographer, Maurya Kerr.
3. The 9th Annual Be Still Retreat . . . 2.0, is Sat., February 28, 10-4 p.m. at Mills College in Oakland, CA. 510-834-5990. Our guests are: Event planner, Sharon Green-Holder; presenter, Jamila Makini, plus Mutima Imani, special guest speaker and workshop presenter.
4. Andrew I. Wilson, visual artist, whose work is currently at Joyce Gordon Gallery in Oakland through Feb. 28. http://www.aiwart.com
in Pop Culture
Celebrating Black History Month!
Hosts: Jamel, Derrick Dwayne and Flash Gotti
#MyRealTalkRadio interviews: Christina Milian Turned Up Star: Danielle Milian
TELEVISION: Danielle Milian currently
stars on the E! Docu-Series CHRISTINA
MILIAN TURNED UP. The show will
follow the Milian family and focus on the
careers and love lives of the three sisters.
Danielle will be highlighted as the voice of
reason as the middle of the three sisters.
BACKGROUND: Danielle is best known
for being the younger sister of the Grammy
nominated singer Christina Milian. She
works as a celebrity hair and make-up
stylist for A-list clientele. She is currently
married with two children.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (476 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (37 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (17 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (16 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Local Live Music (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)