SORT BY Relevancy
Everyone needs encouragment and needs more strength to fight the good faith yes faith not fight. Faith is what we all need. Before we go to the church we need to go to God and ask God to minister to the church leaders and to convict them to do what you want them to do not want they want to do, not their theological interpretation so to speak. Tune in as we reflect and affirm what the bible says the duties of the church are. Is your church acknowledging their devine duties. If not download the segment to remind them. Amen
DEFINING CLUB HIERARCHY AND DUTIES (Pres, V Pres, Sec, Treas)
Yes, we are not afraid to say it: We love black Fathers." We here at Daddies Duties, which is an organization that provides legal help and contacts, fatherhood coaching and other various programs to aid and support Black and Latino fathers, overstand that blacks fathers in this country get no love in the media or court system. The objective of this show to discuss in a somewhat a sandbox fashion the woes and barriers in my life of being a black father in today's era as we also talk about proper solutions.
While prayer warriors are truly selfless individuals who desire to offer their prayer for the good of others, there are distinct advantages to being a prayer warrior. Spiritual growth is the most significant advantage to being a prayer warrior. An Intercessor is one who stands between or works on behalf of another. For instance, a lawyer is an intercessor in that the lawyer argues points of law on behalf of their client before a judge. Another picture of an intercessor that of a parent protecting their child from danger. A parent will move between their child and the danger and do everything within their means to protect that child.
Ladies don't perform the duties of a wife to a man who is not your husband
What are the duties of a wife? Grandma told me... about getting a man.. To know if you are both in love, you feel a "connection" in bed. If you feel ALONE in bed when having sex, you are with the WRONG man. This is CRITICAL! The connection of mind, body, soul!
2. There is real love that everyone wants but it does not happen to everyone — it is called "soul-mates," spiritual, supernatural. This is the highest form of love — it is a religious feeling.
3. When having sex and the female does not enjoy it, I strongly recommend that the female gets on top of the man. It always works, the female has a climax and enjoyment. If he wants to perform oral sex on you, enjoy it!
4. Always make sure the man's penis is CLEAN. Make sure he washes it with soap and water before coming to bed.
7. Some men are pre-mature ejaculators; that is very frustrating and bad for the female. He needs help to learn to control himself until the female is ready.
8. There should be foreplay to get the girl ready. As you get older, more experienced, you can skip all that and it is over in 7 minutes.
9. Perhaps you already know all these hints. I hope you find it helpful; I love you and do not want you to make a mistake. Never marry someone and say "Well, I can always get a divorce if I'm not happy."
10. Make sure you never marry an abusive control freak. When a man loves you, there is respect.
11. Never, never tell a boyfriend if you have any savings, inheritance-to-be or your salary when you graduate. http://www.nerve.com/advice/sex-advice-from/sex-advice-from-my-grandmother call in 661-467-2407
Outsourcing duties that are usually your spouse's has been done since the beginning of time. Sexual duties, cooking and peace and quite are a few of the duties that are outsourced. Some have said outsourcing saved their relationship. is that possible?
Join Zaiyah and Uptown as they discuss this and other important topics on this weeks edition of Zaiyah's House.
Summertime duties- summer is a very active time for private security officers.
Residential communities, hotels, amusement parks and beach areas are full of residents, vacationers and become a prime area for crime, fights, robberies and security officers must stay vigilant.
We will discuss the duties and break down the different property types that require specific enforcement.
We'll also be discussing our upcoming private officer memorial and new services and websites.
And last but not least, we'll announce recent appointments to our advisory board and more!
We welcome you to join IFAGlobalSite.com blog talk radio. This is a Global humanitarian healing, educational vehicle. The purpose is to bring awareness teaching the wisdom & cultural science oracle system of IFA a originating from West Africa Nigeria. The System of IFA is a cultural based tradition for all nationalities for those who want to learn how to spiritually and physically achieve there highest potential in life.
Please join Hosts: Professor Babalawo Ifategunse Osadele & Apetebi Omirelekun Ifadunmade- Ifalase
Thursday March 5th 2015
Topic discussion: Ways of how IFA practitioners, incorporate IFA traditions within their work environments and profession?
With Guest Appearances from :
Professor Awo Babatunji Muasta Ifarinu & Apetebi Preistess of Obatala Osalami Omisoore (Nakia Blake BSN- RN) Founder of Natural Nursing Solutions Inc www.naturalnursingsolutions.com
"IFA Is The Solution to Solving Our Problems"
I have been surprised by the chatter going around about South Carolina's proposed State Constitution Amendment election. The crust of the matter isSouth Carolina is the only State in the Union to elect their Adjutant General. Amendment 2 on the November 4th election day will make the office an elected position. As with every matter the opinions vary from who cares, they must be elected and it is stupid not to have the Adjutant General not appointed.
We are going to examine the duties and history of this position> We are also going to explore the pros and cons of having an elected or appointed Adjutant General.
Later in the morning the Chairman of the South Carolina Republican Party will join us for an overview of the Mid-term Elections (State and National) as we get closer to the day we pick our new political representatives.
No matter what State, city or county you live in the candidates and issues may be different; however, all of us face similar issues and we can discuss what do you look for to make your decisions before going to the polls.
See you "In the Pickle Barrel" at 8AM-10AM EST.
Your past job title and salary was great. You had senority. You enjoyed the status of the job. Now you are jobless and this is now an employers market. You could or could not be worth all you earned in the past, but the past is the past. Expecting the same job title, salary, and statues in a new job could be what's hurting your opportunity for employment. When you go in expecting the world and you are offered a cubical it's understandable you may be disappointed. But this could be a company that will provide you with the things you desire in time, based on your performance. It could be this is the kind of company that invest in the workers rather than in the work environment itself. Review what you expect in a job. Decide what is and is not negotiable. Remember job expectations could be unreasonable in this employer's market and this could cause a longer job search, and limitied opportunities. The one thing that's true for you and everyone seeking work. The longer you search, the longer you are out of the job market, the more outdated your skills and your work history becomes, and the more you are assuring yourself you likely will not reach the life goals you set for yourself. Keep a work plan going. Change expectations as needed as you continue to advance your work life.
1 Kings 3:7-13, "Now, Lord my God, you have made your servant king in place of my father David. But I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties. Your servant is here among the people you have chosen, a great people, too numerous to count or number. So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?” The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for this. So God said to him, “Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be. Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for—both wealth and honor—so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings."
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (127 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (17 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Box Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)