SORT BY Relevancy
TUNE INTO CIVIL ALERT TONIGHT as we welcome Taj Tarik Bey & Anaid El to discuss Due Process of Law & Diversity and how it pertains to you and the situations that occur between the people and public servants.
Points to address:
Your Legal Standing/Status. Does it matter? What is Due Process of Law? What is Diversity? Where is it referenced in the Constitution? Who does it pertain to? Is Due Process of Law voidable? Does one waive the right of due process of law if they skip the reinforcement of the Constitution and argue subject matter? This and your pertinent questions to be addressed. Have your pen, paper and a copy of the Constitution ready.
This show is a must for anyone that has been unlawfully violated by public servants and for those that have family or friends that have been violated. It is also a must for:
Law Students Community Activists Neighborhood Association Organizers Civil Rights Organizations, Organizations, Cultural Groups and Human Rights Organizations Truthful writers, journalists and public relations specialists. Public Servants who wish to start obeying the law. Civil Alert Rising Radio Informative, Engaging & 3rd Eye Opening 858.357.8450 Option 1 to Ask or Speak
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
in Self Help
Please join me this Sunday, April 16, 2015, 4:00pm, PST, as I welcome Sean to the program, as we continue our discussion on ADDiction begins with ADD!!
Sean, works with me in my private practice, and is a substance abuse counselor. Sean is 22 years old, and is 3 years sober. Sean has an amazing story, including having ADHD, diagnosed as a child, he will share his story related to his ADHD diagnosis, and his addiction.
Sean and I will be discussing how parents, and significant others can affect the recovery process. There can be positive and negative effects, and we will be discussing it all. Please feel free to call in (917) 889-7025.
THE 14TH AMENDMENT & YOU WITH BRO. RON MARCH
LET’S GO DOWN THE RABITT HOLE
TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2015… 6 p C/7 p E… Call /Listen/ Chat~ 347-637-3074
Discussion and Questions with Ron March of The Ron March Show in Detroit!
The 14th amendment to the US Constitution was ratified on July 9, 1868 during the Reconstruction era. It, along with the 13th and 15th amendments are collectively known as the Reconstruction amendments. Its broad goal was to ensure that the Civil Rights Act passed in 1866 would remain valid ensuring that "all persons born in the United States...excluding Indians not taxed...." were citizens and were to be given "full and equal benefit of all laws." (Quotes from the Civil Rights Act of 1866) However, it went beyond the provisions of the Civil Rights Act in many ways.
4 Key Clauses:
State and federal citizenship for all persons regardless of race both born or naturalized in the United States was reaffirmed.
No state would be allowed to abridge the "privileges and immunities" of citizens.
No person was allowed to be deprived of life, liberty,or property without "due process of law."
No person could be denied "equal protection of the laws."
Tune in as Ron March discusses the 14 TH amendment and what we should know.
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
PNN's News Director was fortunate enough to be invited to last weeks 33rd Annual National Pesticide Conference held at FAMU's Law School in Orlando, Florida. The good people of Beyond Pesticide and the Farm Worker Association of Florida and FAMU's Law School brought the Conference to Orlando and Activists from coast to coast were there and the Scientists told about their work and the Activist Community from Maine to Washington from California to the Caroline came for the UPDATE.
We will bring you excerpts from many of the presenters from Dr. Guillette pioneer researcher on endocrine disruption. Dr Tyrone Hayes professor of integrated Biology at Univ. CA on will discuss Frog feminization due to pesticides. EG Vallianatos EPA Whistleblower, and many others.
We will also be joined by our Web Columnist Brook Hines for her weekly analysis.
TUNE IN 7pm (Eastern) Sunday
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for BIg Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On this Episode:
- Everett Coast - Singer-songwriter duo Josh Misko & Danny Byrne
- Andrew Harris - Accredited food, wine and travel writer; producer and co-host of “The SoCal Restaurant Show”
- Celebrity Chef Ryan Scott - Former “Top Chef” contestant and owner of Market & Rye in San Francisco.
- Blue Tofu – Indie pop duo featuring vocalist Andrea Mathews & Grammy-nominated producer Tim Story
- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ – Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA
Fresh out the federal pen after serving a bid for armed robbery, Anthony Padmore is whisked to the beautiful island of Anguilla as a reward for keeping his mouth shut. His adoptive brothers have prepared a week of celebration fit for King Solomon himself, but while frolicking on the beach, basking in his newfound freedom, he runs into the stunning Soldada Andrews…
Soldada Andrews is fresh out of Law School with an exciting position as an Assistant District Attorney. She has treated herself with a trip to Anguilla to celebrate her achievement. While walking on the beach, she runs into the mesmerizing Anthony Padmore. Her attraction to him is immediate, but she senses something lurking beneath the surface that suggests he would be better off left alone. However, he is too irresistible, so she opts to engage in an island fling. Unfortunately, a passion-filled night boils over into a morning filled with unexpectant emotions and a list of questions better left unanswered, as it is revealed they reside in the same city.
Back in the States, Soldada and Anthony discover their lives are inextricably entwined, for her first assignment as an Assistant District Attorney is to bring down Anthony and the whole Padmore clan. The Padmores, led by the sinister, charismatic, Roland Padmore, are involved in high-level, white-collar crime where extortion, racketeering, and murder are the rules of business. Soon, Anthony and Soldada must answer some tough questions, foremost: What to do when you find yourself in a situation where betrayal is the only remedy for survival?
Forbidden is the first installment in Gangsterotica, an exciting new series of explosive novels from underground sensation, Shaun Sinclair. Gangsterotica tells the story of what goes on when the unspoken code of street life clashes head-on with love and adversity. What happens next? You’ll only find the answer in Forbidden!
in Self Help
There has been an uproar over the recent shootings involving law enforcement across the country. Join us as we discuss proper police etiquette and your rights as a citizen. Please join the T&K Radio Show on Sunday April 26 at 6pm EST to discuss this very important and informative topic. You can listen by calling 3235805735.
Tonight we discuss the dualistic realities of our world, the one of literal fictions in contrast with causal anogogic fact or how to spot the difference between Oz and Kansas and determine which reality one truly exists in; one of truth or false programmed reactive literal fiction smoke and mirrors....see you there, kate
"At the same time anarchy (LAWLESSNESS) is seeking to sweep away all law, NOT ONLY DIVINE, BUT HUMAN, .....THE SPIRIT OF UNREST; OF RIOT AND BLOODSHED; the world-wide dissemination of the same teachings that led to the French Revolution (Doing away with the Bible)—all are tending to involve the whole world in a struggle similar to that which convulsed France." EGW; Education; Pg. 228
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (116 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (16 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (7 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)