SORT BY Relevancy
Paula Jackson co-created and co-developed, Large Vision Business Network Mixer (LVBNM Mega Mixer Expo). Now in its 7th year, LVBNM Mega Mixer Expo is a monthly mixer/expo that offers to small businesses an educational outreach program.
Harry Jacobs is widely regarded as one of the experts in the field of credit, credit repair and credit
restoration. He is the host of The Credit Show on KDWN (am 720) and frequent guest on KTNV (ABC 13), KSNV (NBC 3), KVVU (Fox5).
Kat Bellucci, Your Money Gal, gives a few extra money tips.
In her book, Get Out of Debt and Get an "A" Credit Rating for Free", Harrine Freeman provides step by step details on how to repair your credit, get out of debt, how to create your own flexible spending plan and how to maintain your good credit without having to go to a credit counseling agency or file for bankruptcy. The book also includes the personal story of how Harrine Freeman was $19,000 in debt while earning $21,000 a year and was able to get out of debt without filing for bankruptcy.
Eloiza Martinez, retired Vice President of Wells Fargo Bank and Latina community leader discusses strategies to save and budget even when you have no money to save. A fascinating interview with wonderful tips...can't be missed!
Featured Guest: Tricia Brady, Vice President of Upromise talks to Kat about how moms and dads can simply save money for college.
Toni Spilsbury is the CEO of The Organized Cook, Inc. From busy corporate gal to even busier mother of four with one special needs child, Toni early on realized the importance of family mealtime. Toni co-founded the Nevada Blind Children Foundation in 2005 and began working to build the first school for the blind in Nevada. With a passion for cooking, creating her own recipes and a desire to save time and money while maintaining balance in her hectic life, she created a way of cooking through detailed planning and organization called The Organized Cook. Toni shares her enthusiasm through helping today’s on-the-go mom connect and reconnect at the dinner table by taking “back” the family dinner in her book and e-products “The Organized Cook”.
Elaine Starling, Author of "Why 5% Succeed: The 5 Principles of Predictable Profit," Elaine Starling is also the founder of Starling Media Services, a sought-after speaker, consultant, columnist, and a successful entrepreneur. Elaine is a Marketing Innovation Expert and the host of "The ROI Report".
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- 63289 (8 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Follow Your Heart (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (0 chatters)