SORT BY Relevancy
D/s Radio: Electricity Play! (Thursday, 7/3/14 8pm EST) Who knew that the very same stuff that lights your bulbs and powers your hitachi wonder wand could also be used to turn your crank? Tonight we discuss TENS units, EMS units, Violet Wands, and other forms of BDSM electricity play! You won't want to miss this show! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/domsub/2014/07/04/ds-radio-electricity-play
Join Mike Makai and his co-hosts: erotic fiction writer LB Shaw, professional fetish model Lolita Sinn, and primal switchy masochist Lil' Red, as we discuss the BDSM lifstyle and related topics, including D/s relationships, fetish groups and events, BDSM toys and equipment, scenes and skills, safety and social protocols, and much much more.
Join Michael and his guests, or call in yourself with your questions and comments! The guest call-in number is (347) 857-1862. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/domsub/2014/07/04/ds-radio-electricity-play
Healthy Living Step No. 1: Take stock.
Your first step toward healthy living is to get a handle on your health status right now. Here's your to-do list:
Make appointments with your doctor and dentist. Catch up on your routine screening and immunizations, and take the opportunity to ask your doctor any questions you might have.
Gauge your girth. Measure your height and weight to check your BMI, and measure your waist circumference to see if you're overweight and if your waistline is putting your health at risk.
Assess your activity. How much physical activity do you get in a typical week? How intense is that activity? How much variety do you get in your activity, and how much do you enjoy it? The CDC recommends that adults get at least two and a half hours per week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or one hour and 15 minutes per week of vigorous-intensity aerobic activity, plus muscle-strengthening activities at least two days per week.
Keep a food diary. Write down everything you eat for a day -- and no fair skipping the items you're embarrassed about. "The idea is to write it down ... without judgment," says Kathianne Sellers Williams, MEd, RD, LD, a nutritionist, wellness coach, and personal trainer with Cafe Physique in Atlanta. "You can't change what you're not aware of or don't acknowledge."
Join Supernatural Girlz host Patricia Baker and Guest co-host Patricia Kirkman as they interview Danielle Rama Hoffman on how to live an exquisite life. If the "miracle" isn't happening for you yet, this is the show that will help you break through! Hear about Galactic teachings and practices to raise your vibrational energy and create a life of joy, abundance, and ease. Learn how to receive direct transmissions of spiritual technology from the Council of Light and activate the 10 Rays of Light.
We will discuss how shifting your consciousness and raising your inner vibration, will change your daily life for the better. Let us guide your journey to manifest health, wealth, happiness, and purpose by forming a direct connection with the Council of Light!
Danielle Rama Hoffman is an ancient wisdom keeper, divine transmitter, and a leader in the shift into Unity Consciousness. She is the author of The Temples of Light & The Council of Light.
This week's guest says that when it comes to health, fitness & weight loss, she say Get REAL. Most experts set the bar so high that it is not realistic for the average person with a REAL life. She helps people to discover enough about themselves, to build a REAL lifestyle plan that will help them enjoy life & be happy while they are making targeted improvements. She believes that the key to helping more people live a healthy lifestyle is getting them in touch with their "why." The "why" must be big enough to make them willing to change their lifestyle. If they don't want the outcome “enough,” they will not make the needed changes on a regular basis.
Lisa Schilling is a registered nurse, certified personal trainer, consultant, writer, inspirational speaker, and a Fitness Director. She is a passionate advocate for wellness and prevention. Lisa shares her practical approach to living a lifetime-wellness lifestyle by teaching people to appreciate who they are, on the way to where they want to be. She is the author of the book, “The Get REAL Guide to Health & Wellness-Five Steps to Create Your Own Personal Wellness Plan” and the writer of a weekly newspaper column called “Wellness Matters,” also broadcast as a weekly radio PSA. Other current projects include the Get REAL Fit Trail System and a series of Chair Exercise Videos called “Get REAL A.C.E.S.” (Active Chair Exercise Sequence). Lisa was recently featured on Lifetime Television’s “The Balancing Act.” For more on Lisa Schilling, please visit: www.getrealwellnesssolutions.com
in Self Help
In todays Soul Conversation, Kerrie speaks with Laura Naomi on the topic of Sacred Space Clearing.
Laura Naomi is a Contemporary Shaman, which blends the unique modalities of Zen practices, Shamanic and energy healing, space clearing and psychic and emotional counselling. She guides individuals, groups, corporations and businesses and is passionate about creating more awareness around energy and the spiritual world; how it affects us and how to harness this power to create a more harmonious lifestyle. -
Laura's Website: www.laura-naomi.com
Please consider signing my petition! Sign-up For Our Newsletter
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, acupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.Visit my BLOG.
Demetrica Mathews, Prophetess and Kingdom Educator, discusses the idea and practice of Keeping Up Appearances in your walk with Christ.
“You have to fake it ‘til you make it”…
If you said Amen to that…
Join Demetrica on Blog Talk Radio 6 pm on Wednesday as she break down the WALLS that are Keeping Up Appearances.
Demetrica will release revelation on…
The Character of the Cross
The purpose of the narrow way…How can you be sure you are on it.
How to get to your authentic self (The You inside of Christ) and love it.
Here is an opportunity to take off the mask unapologetically.
Click the link, Listen & be blessed
Real Women, Real Talk, No Masks
Comment and Like us on Facebook and BlogTalkRadio
In this show you’ll learn:
How creating a roadmap for your life will help you at those forks in the road.
How an imbalance in one area of your life can affect other areas.
How to incorporate simple yet delicious foods into your day to help during those crossroads.
Background and Guest Information:
Many—perhaps even most—people who have come to embrace a healthier lifestyle arrived at their “fork in the road” because of an event in their lives. For some individuals a serious condition such as a frightening diagnosis or morbid obesity thrusts them into an I’m-willing-to-try-anything place.
Join Dr. Ritamarie and Sheree Clark as they discuss the reasons that bring you to a place where you are looking at the direction you are going. A healthier lifestyle is about more than just what you put in your mouth.
You can sign up for Sheree’s monthly e-zine, “That’s Forkin’ Amazing,” at her website,“Fork in the Road”. You can also get her award-winning recipe for Chocolate Jalapeno Poppers, along with the recipe of the week.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that food plays in your health, and strategies for planning your meals for you to live your life full of energy and vitality.
Skilled Nursing Kensington, San Diego CA - Is Healthy Aging Possible? Best In-home Care in Kensington, Homecare, Home Health, In Home Care, Caregivers. Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses, 92116
Some things about your body are going to change over time. But, you can make lifestyle choices that give you the best possible life in your senior years. Let’s take a look at the major areas where you can make improvements that will help you to have a high quality life as you get older.
When you eat healthy foods, you give your body what it needs to get strong and to heal. Nutrition is critical to keep your memory, muscles, and bones strong. It can also provide you with the energy you need to complete tasks.
Exercise is another critical component of healthy aging. Weight bearing exercise helps to keep muscles toned and your bones strong. Aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming help to keep your heart and lungs healthy.
It’s also important as you age to continue to keep current with health screenings for your body. For example you should have your blood pressure and cholesterol checked.
Firstat Nursing Services has been providing a higher standard of home nursing, home health and home care services for elderly, disabled and injured people in the greater San Diego area since 1997.
People wanting to learn more are encouraged to pick up a copy of our free report… “Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just give us a call at 619-220-7600 or visit our website at: www.FirstatofSanDiego.com
Skilled Nursing Kensington, San Diego CA
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (139 chatters)
- John Baptist (107 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (25 chatters)
- AlimBey (21 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- DDP Radio (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (6 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Littany (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- SR Forker (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Live with Scott and Katie (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (0 chatters)
- Wicce Women (0 chatters)