SORT BY Relevancy
In September, Rep. Trey Radel voted for Republican legislation that would allow states to make food stamp recipients pee in cups to prove they're not on drugs. In October, police busted the Florida Republican on a charge of cocaine possession.
"'It’s really interesting it came on the heels of Republicans voting on everyone who had access to food stamps get drug tested," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told BuzzFeed Tuesday. "It’s like, what?'
Jerry Pippin and i duscuss the double standard by Rep Trey Radel
GW Bush "i am a painter"
I am testing my services to assure the new microphone that I bought will work and will connect to the internet. I am so thrilled to work from on with this. I just have t make sue that this microphone works. I think my mom is also proud of me and what I am doing too. I cant wait to test this microphone. Can you? What is upper? Detroit, america, los angeles, san antonio and all of the surrounding areas! Whoot, Whoot!
Join us as we discuss the perception of drug dealers in American and other countries, reason for drug dealing, and how it impacts the family and community October 9 at 6:30pm on SIRA Media Radio
Join Host Live Chats
- The Don Smith Show (8 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (7 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- Wrestlenomics Radio (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- peace333 (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)