SORT BY Relevancy
Bill and Rick explore employer-employee concerns over the implementation of drug testing and when physical exams are required in the workplace. Learn when and how they are proper in terms of being both statutorily compliant and constitutionally allowed. The interaction between the imposition of exams and testing with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and California privacy rights is explored in conjunction with the proper procedures required to allow testing and exams to take place.
IF THEY GONE DO THAT THEY SHOULD TEST EVERYONE WHO WORK FOR THE STATE & THE FREDERAL WHY TEST ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE ON WALFAIR. THEY TRYING TO MAKE SURE THEY NOT ON DRUGS IF THEY ARE THE LOOSE THEIR BENEFITS IS IT BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN THE HOOD? WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES THEY HAVE TO SUFFER?
In September, Rep. Trey Radel voted for Republican legislation that would allow states to make food stamp recipients pee in cups to prove they're not on drugs. In October, police busted the Florida Republican on a charge of cocaine possession.
"'It’s really interesting it came on the heels of Republicans voting on everyone who had access to food stamps get drug tested," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told BuzzFeed Tuesday. "It’s like, what?'
Jerry Pippin and i duscuss the double standard by Rep Trey Radel
GW Bush "i am a painter"
Shantan Maderu is a Senior Business Consultant for the Consumer Sector vertical at IndustryARC for the past 3 years. He has worked in Reliance Retail earlier and has an overall industry experience of more than 8 years. He has done his MBA in Marketing from VJIM. His work on various projects involves providing strategic insights that helped various people to establish their business in retail sector. Shantan has also worked closely with sales, operational heads and used data Analytics to significantly improve the operational and also the sales efficiencies. His work on the food testing, professional hair care and hair oils markets was highly appreciated by IndustryARC clients.
2. Who is involved in the food testing market?
3. Why is the food testing market increasing?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (399 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- ShadySykes (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (0 chatters)