SORT BY Relevancy
Kirk Stange talks about drug use in child custody cases; and how this can sink a custody case quickly when a party fails a drug test. This based in an article on www.familylawheadquarters.com titled: How Doing Drugs Can Sink Your Custody Case.
Stange Law Firm has office locations in Missouri in St. Louis, St. Charles County and City (by appointment only), Jefferson County, Franklin County, Lincoln County in Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County (by appointment only) in Illinois. Stange Law Firm, PC is opening a new office in Springfield, Illinois on February 2, 2015. You can contact their Sangamon County, Illinois in Springfield Divorce Attorneys at 855-805-0595.
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Could drug-resistant tuberculosis be the next great pandemic? Most people think of tuberculosis as being a long-gone disease, a throwback to the Colonial or Medieval Eras. Also known as “consumption”, tuberculosis is thought of as something modern medicine has eliminated. Not only is this factually incorrect, tuberculosis has joined the ranks of drug-resistant bacterial infections.
When antibiotics no longer kill a particular bacterial infection, the entire population is at risk of that infection in a much larger way than a handful of people who refuse vaccinations. Without effective antibiotics, there is no treatment.
Read More HERE
Visit The Herbal Prepper HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
With Host and Author of " MY 7 SECONDS IN HELL THE COMPLETE STORY" Dale Garret
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show.
On This Episode:
- Texas based singer-songwriter Shelley King will talk about her new album and video ‘Building A Fire’
- Acclaimed baritone/soprano husband-wife duo Beth Donnelly & Doug Feller discuss their latest CD ‘My Heart is For You’
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’ discuss Passover Food & Wine
- Eric Sutter, Executive Chef of Flying V Bar & Grill at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona.
- Travel writer Eva Eldridge discusses her visit to Bisbee, Arizona.
- Carl Senna discusses co-authoring ‘Never Charged, Never Convicted: My Life in the Boston Drug Trade’ with Marvin Clark
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
With Host & Author of "MY 7 SECONDS IN HELL THE COMPLETE STORY" Dale Garrett
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, (Special Day) Wednesday, March, 25th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “Drug Disparities, Ferguson & Assata Shakur” with guest April Taylor, writer and Social Justice Coordinator for YourBlackWorld.com. We'll talk about some recent articles she has written. Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/03/26/drug-disparities-ferguson-assata-shakur-guest-april-taylor-of-yourblackworld.
Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375. Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/03/20/should-african-americans-celebrate-st-patricks-day or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your Questions/Comments at (914) 338-1375.
It's has come to the publics attention that Floyd Mayweather has refused to agree to a $5 million penalty if either fighter were to fail a drug test either before or after the May 2nd fight. Manny Pacquaio is the one who requested for this fine to be included in the contract. The problem is that the contract has already been signed by both parties. However, there is a separate agreement that the United States Anti-Doping Agency will be overseeing random blood and urine testing for both fighters, terms for a substantial fine in the event of a dirty test are still being discussed. If neither fighter have anything to hide, thena agreement shouldn't be hard to come by. Even with that said, it should've been included in the original contract to avoid any outside negotiations.
Josh Hamilton won't get suspend because drug addiction is classified as a disease, but is it really a disease? And should Hamilton get suspended?
Also, could the Browns really be done with Johnny Football?
I will give you my opinion on whether or not the Browns are making a mistake giving up on Johnny Manizel so quickly.
Plus, Did Duke win their 5th Championship?
Or did Wisconsin win their 1st Championship in 74 years?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (1 chatters)