SORT BY Relevancy
After another EXTREMLY long hiatus from the interwebz (and an unfortunate cancellation) Drudge Watch is back! In fact, to make up for lost time we bring you something special this time. We welcome to the Watch High Voltage Software's Producer Keith Hladik and Lead Designer Eric Stoll.
You never know what might come up, we'll be enjoying any info they want to tell us so don't miss the next episode of Drudge Watch!
The first official episode for The Conduit Portal's Podcast Drudge Watch! In today's episode we'll be talking about the future of the show, what we plan on doing with it and our hopes for it! So sit back and listen in to what is in store for all you conduit fans!
Tonight's episode of Drudge Watch is a very specail Friday the 13th show! Some things may go down, and we may give out a prize =o thats right you heard me! Listen in to hear what it is!!! The focus point of the show will be what you the fans requested in our Forum as well as some various other news that went down these past few weeks! So get ready and enjoy the latest episode of Drudge Watch!
This show is dedicated to: Navy Lt. j.g. Stephen Byus and Army Major Michael Donahue who died September 16, 2014 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and Kel, Red Fox Radio is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Niger Innis, currently serves as the National Spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality. He works closely with the National Chairman and represents CORE across the country. He is a MSNBC contributor on the 24-hour news network providing insight and analysis on the day's news events.
In addition to his role with CORE, Innis is on the Advisory Committee member of the National Center for Public policy Research Project 21. He is a Founding Member of 3rd. Millennium, an organization to promote young leaders that will focus of the problems facing the next generation.
Jim Hoft - The Gateway Pundit is a leading right-of-center news website. The Gateway Pundit has 4-5 million visits (Sitemeter) each month and is read by over 600,000 individual readers. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Drudge, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations. Jim Hoft was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.