SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Mike Sevilla interviews Dr. Kyle Hoedebecke live from Istanbul, Turkey at the 2015 Wonca Europe Conference. We talk about the conference, recap the 2015 Polaris Pre-conference before the AAFP Global Health Conference, and promoting the 2016 Wonca World Conference in Rio de Janerio, Brazil
The Dangers of Prescription Drug Abuse are discussed by Dr. Mike Sevilla & Dr. Gerry Tolbert. This discussion was sparked by the appearance of Dr. Wanda Filer on the Dr. Oz show on October 19, 2015 where Dr. Filer did discuss this topic. Dr. Filer is the President of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Dr. Jay Lee, President of the California Academy of Family Physicians, keynote talk at the 2015 Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association on Saturday, September 26, 2015 at the University of California Irvine School of Medicine. The title of his topic is "Intersections in Healthcare"
This week, it was announced that the Family Medicine Residency Program at Columbia in NYC would be closing. Just hours later, that decision was reversed. What does this mean, and what are next steps? Dr. Gerry Tolbert and I discuss further. In addition, we talked about the recent AAFP Annual Meeting and other topics. Enjoy!
Dr. Gerry Tolbert and I talk about the upcoming American Academy of Family Physicians meetings including the Family Medicine Experience conference and the Congress of Delegates in Denver, Colorado from September 27-October 4, 2015
On September 15, 2015, The View co-hosts Michelle Collins and Joy Behar poked fun at nurses and the nursing profession with their comments about the performance of Miss Colorado (and nurse) Kelley Johnson. In this program, two nurses, Sean Dent and Emily Bennett, respond to these comments in the only way that they know how. Enjoy!
Should you record your doctor's visit on your smartphone? We'll discuss that along with the recent September 9, 2015 Apple Event announcing the iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, new Apple TV, and Apple watch update with our friends @DrewMGriffin and @IamUnafraid. At the end of the recording, I had a nice conversation with former Apple employee @darius about the recent Apple event.
Discussion on Technology and Medicine with @DrewMGriffin & @IamUnafraid. We talk about the Apple Event September 9, 2015 talking about the iPhone 6s and other products. Drew also brings up topic on an unusual cancer therapy. Sean talks on the re-boot of the Change of Shift Nursing Blog Carnival.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- The Appearance (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Speaking to the Heart Network (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)