SORT BY Relevancy
We are LIVE every Sunday at 7 pm eastern
On our next show:
Episode 33: 5-3-15
Marlin Family Live Show
The show by the fans for the fans is proud to bring you another installment of the Marlin Family Live Podcast. Host Dann Dunn and Andres Salgado need you Marlins the Co-Host of the show, make your voice heard Marlin Family. Call-In to the live sow 646-929-0934 or join us on our social site Twitter @MarlinFamily or on Facebook @MarlinFamilyLive.
On this episode on Marlin Family, we talk about those streaking Marlins! We debate and discuss the Hot Fish and Cold Fish of the week. Andres gives you his “Good, Bad, and The What The for the fish this week. Dann breaks down the upcoming series match-up for the fish, plus news, notes for your and our Miami Marlins. Then of course we get into everything you need to know about what’s going down on the farm as Marlin Family presents A Suns Life. We break down what’s going on in Jacksonville with our double a affiliate Marlins. We will also be joined by Jacksonville Suns pitcher Matt Tomshaw.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Lizzie Harrah, vocalist and keyboardist for The Madisons discusses their new album Err on the Side of Love
- Bunny Sigler, legendary 4-time Grammy winning producer-singer-songwriter discusses his new album Bundino
- Jennifer Bort Yacovissi, author of historical novel ‘Up The Hill to Home’
- Artist Victoria Chick discusses The Family Portrayed in Art
- C. Lee McKenzie, author YA novel ‘Sudden Secrets’ & ‘The Great Time Lock Disaster’
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’ talk Salad & Wine
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh will answer questions on doctrine of double effect, the obligation to report a crime, cutting ties with homophobic family members, and more on Sunday morning, 3 May 2015, at 8 am PT / 9 MT / 10 CT / 11 ET on Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Is the doctrine of double effect true?
Question 2: When is a person obliged to report a crime?
Question 3: Should I cut ties with my homophobic family?
For the full questions and other details about this episode, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
I interview a dynamic team of brothers who run a STEM education franchise: Professor Egghead Science Academy. Learn what it takes to operate a franchise that solves a problem in education, and why a franchise model works for them.
Learn more on my blog: daphnemallory.blogspot.com. Like me on Facebook:
Daphne Mallory, Esq. is a contributor for Entrepreneur Magazine and The Huffington Post, as well as a media personality, and international speaker and trainer on Family Business.
Billboard Magazine described Daphne as "Engaging Fans... Forging a New Path." Her work and life has been featured on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC, The Dr. Oz Show, Self Magazine, Woman's Day, Essence Magazine, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Brown Alumni Magazine, Black Enterprise and more.
She is the radio and television talk show host and producer of Family Business with Daphne Mallory on 103.9 FM KDKI. She appears as a guest expert on other television and radio programs. She has written over 1,000 articles for national and web publications.
She is originally from Liberia, one of the poorest countries in Africa. Her father was sent to Oxford University by his company which paved the way for her to attend school in London after his return, as a child, and alone. She learned to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills to survive in three different countries: Liberia, England and the United States.
in Self Help
Mother's Day is here again!! This month we are celebrating moms everywhere with a fun show dedicated to us! I am bringing the wonderful hosts of the former "Mompreneur Matters" show to chime in on a lively conversation about what we love about motherhood, what we REALLY want for Mother's Day and how to feel the "Mother's Day Love" all year. Grab your mom and tune in for this awesome show. And be sure to call in and give your mom a Happy Mother's Day shout out!!
Chief Speaks – Spiritual Gifts and Self Actualization
Every Sunday call in and speak with Chief Yuya for spiritual advice and counsel including questions such as:
What does my dream mean? Why am I drawn to specific animals? How do I identify a true spiritual teacher? How can I find out what my life's purpose is?
This is not a show for spiritual readings so please call into the show at (347) 945-7680 and come prepared with your questions and comments.
ABOUT CHIEF YUYA:
Chief Yuya is an initiated Priest in the Nigerian Orisha tradition and an advanced student of the IFA priestly order, as well. He has been working with the spirit world through various indigenous native systems for over 20 years as a spiritual counselor and guide. Yuya is also the Chief Priest and temple head of "Anu Nation"; where he has initiated a cadre of students into Orisha tradition as well as his own ANU Spiritual Order and currently teaches indigenous occult and mystery systems, African philosophy and spiritual sciences, and divination to adults as well as children through his school, "The Sadulu House Spiritual Center."
For classes with the Sadulu House please go to Saduluhouse.com
To schedule a reading or consultation click here.
To find out where the ANU order will be presenting next go to AnuNation.org/Events
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
in Self Help
Paula Tresintsis has written a candid, authentic book about her journey through infertility. The book talk about topics like Family Dynamics, Relationships, Masculine and Feminine Energy. The book has gone to number 1 status on Amazon.
Tune in to the show and here how the book came about.
in Self Help
This week's featured artist: Cynthia P Carr: Multi-Talented Artist as Vocalist, Actress, and Director.
Cynthia is an Ohio native and has been performing before audiences for many years as a Vocalist, Actress and Director. She is excited about her big screen debut portraying Mrs. Lucille Clayton in an upcoming independent film, Fallen Eagle, produced by Kenneth Sewell and directed by Otis Winston.
Her acting credits include Columbus Ohio's own Center Stage Theatre productions of Ain’t Misbehavin’, Tambourines to Glory, and New Harvest Urban Arts Center Cafe and Gallery productions, I Be Watchin' You, Old Folks Own, written by Playwright IsSaid.
Cynthia's love of music has allowed her to realize her childhood dream of performing on the stage of the world-famous Apollo Theatre in Harlem, New York.
In 2005 Cynthia introduced her debut CD, The Essence of Love, a collection of smooth jazz numbers. Many have enjoyed her musical talents as lead vocalist with the bands, Soul Deep and 1996 Bands respectively.
In her spare time Cynthia enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, writing song lyrics, listening to music, meeting people, and offering life-changing opportunities through her businesses.
The Topic is called:Putting Your Trust in God vs doing things on your own!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- BeverlyD (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (15 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Indigenousity (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)