SORT BY Relevancy
The Dream Big campaign launches January 2014 reaching over several hundred thousand people through social, mobile and offline events across North America to help the nation’s people achieve their dreams, goals, and aspirations. The nationwide crowdfunding contribution campaign effort will donate a portion of the proceeds to several causes.
Learn how this organization is using the power of social media to spread the word and ensure a successful campaign.
in Self Help
Dream it. Believe it. Live it.
Don't miss this! Ash Kumra will discuss how he has built a huge community - DreamItAlive - using social media. His inspiration empowers users to achieve their goals and dreams in all areas of life using Dreamboards, visualization, social community based tools, content, products and services, and more.
DreamItAlive's mission is to help unlock human potential by empowering people to live their best lives. DreamItAlive asks you the question, who do you need to become to achieve all that you want?
After all, creating and achieving dreams requires you to challenge yourself and grow into the very best version of you possible.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- Riding the Wave with Mark Healey (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (2 chatters)
- Dr Shane (1 chatters)
- Dr Tracy W Marx (1 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)
- The Way Truth Life Tabernacle (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)