SORT BY Relevancy
Join C Fox as he reviews, analyzes, and critiques the new release "Draft Day", with Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner, Denis Leary, Chadwick Boseman, Frank Langella, and Ellen Burstyn. Soony Weaver (Costner) is the GM of the Cleveland Browns on draft day and he has a big decision on his hands after a tough week, the passing of his father-a legendary coach whom Sonny fired-, coach he doesn't see eye to eye with (Leary) and an owner (Langella) who meddles just enough to be dangerous and wants him to make a splash on the big day. Will Sonny follow his head or his heart?
Acme Packing Company's Brendan Kennedy and Jason Hirschhorn share their thoughts on the recent movie Draft Day.
in Self Help
THIS WEEK: Draft Day 2015
Ever notice, the day before our LIVES change forever, feels like an ordinary day? In the NFL, it has been said, "You only get drafted once in your life.", kind of like the military too. However, for those of us with TBI's, we already know, we can get 'drafted' multiple times, (w/another TBI) if we're not PAYING ATTENTION. No matter what we do, there are two kinds of peole in this World, Those of us with Brain Injuries and those who haven't gotten them yet. You could be drafted next...(or again) Driving down the road, riding your bicycle, hiking, skiing, skating, or any one of a thousand different things Mankind has adopted into society. ARE YOU PREPARED TO BE DRAFTED?
We can not change the fact we've acquired a Brain Injury, but tonight on WTF?, Kevin & the Marvelous Maggie will share a new perspective on how you can start creating a FUNctional LIFE again and have FUN doing it. If not, WTF?
Tune in this week to add another perspective to your daily repertoire. If there is something in particular you would like to hear Kevin discuss, join us on Fridays and share in the chat room with the "Marvelous Maggie" (Kevin's 24/7 Partner and Professional Care Assistant)
Analysis! Interviews! Commentary! Join Greg Kellogg and special guests as they talk about everything from the absurd to the zany in this weekly football gabfest! Join Greg Kellogg as he talks about the Kevin Costner movie Draft Day and how it relates to actual NFL Drafts!
Call-in Number: (347) 826-9620
We're reviewing Captain America: TWS and Draft Day this week, and it should make for a great episode. I predict we may have some difference of opinion this week, which apparently our listeners prefer.
We'll also be playing some interview clips with Kevin Costner, Chris Evans, and more, and we will be exploring a new segment of the show that was suggested by listeners - the trailer to movie rating.
Have you seen the movie Draft Day with Kevin Costner? I saw it. But I wanted our football insider Eric Snyder to give us his take. What you need to know is that Eric and I are writing partners and we have penned a number of TV and film scripts together – in addition to being sports reporters. He thinks the film had plenty of the usual Hollywood antics but it was realistic.
That is Eric Snyder our football Insider. Who thought you would have gotten a movie review here? Give us your thoughts on the film. Stay in formed not inflamed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- Ms Blue (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (5 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (5 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Magickal Mojo (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- JasonKnear (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)