SORT BY Relevancy
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Listening is important! When your body is in pain, you try not to listen and distract yourself. During your cancer dance, you may not want to listen. There is too much "noise." Noise from rough treatments, from "betrayal" by your body, or from feelings of the doctors not listening to you. But listenting to yourself and your body is like unconditional love for youself. You need to listen to care for yourself and your body. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he looks at the importance of listening. Then listen to yourself. It may change things for you.
During the cancer dance, we sometimes lose that spark in our eyes. Dr. Ken Weizer asks what is it that gives you that passion for life? How do you fight this “cancer of the mind?” Listen to Dr. Ken as he talks about that light in the eyes. He gives us a great way to look for that light and where our focus lies. Challenge yourself to “light your fire!”
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
Dr. Ken Weizer talks about the "end of the show." Not the end of Stories For Life, but the end of life - dying. Most people are not afraid of death, but some do not want a "difficult death." Dr. Ken asks what makes death difficult? What if death wasn't difficult at all? What would we do with our lives if death is not difficult? Listen as Dr. Ken talks about his thoughts on the this interesting topic.
In today's busy world, we have so many ways to share our lives but it's rare to share our whole story. The disease of busyness can get in the way of sharing your story. Why do we need to tell our stories? Telling your story is not just for the benefit of others but also yourself. What is a story? What is the cancer story? What is YOUR story? Join Dr. Ken Weizer are he shares his thoughts on one of his passions - storytelling.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently said to a colleague, “We focus on killing cancer and trying to not die, but everybody dies.” The colleague responded with “We’re not trying not to die. We’re trying to extend life.” Not to die or to extend life. Aren’t those the same thing? Dr. Ken doesn’t think so. Listen as he tells us his thoughts and shares his questions about these two different outlooks on the cancer dance.
"[It's] an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Though Mark Twain was talking about age, this saying can apply to most anything. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he talks about how it applies to your cancer dance. Remember: "What you focus on becomes your experience."
Help from others can make a difference during your cancer dance. During difficult times, - like cancer journeys - we need help doing a multitude of things, from medical assistance to everyday tasks. People want to help, but how do we manage that help? Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he discusses the touchy subject of help.
“Doctors are really important - to your well-being, to your options, your medical care, to your survival.” They are a vital part of your cancer care. But what if the doctor is not working for you? Dr. Ken Weizer talks about doctors, their stresses, the patient-doctor relationship and what should you do if the doctor does not meeting your expectations.
What is medicine? Many people think it is about the disease and drug/cure. Dr. Ken Weizer says medicine is love and caring. Dr. Ken shares his thoughts and gives us the case of “Mr. Smith,” an esophageal cancer patient who was having several issues. His cancer treatment totally affected his life. How did Dr. Ken help “Mr. Smith?” Listen in to find out.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (27 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Red Broward (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)