SORT BY Relevancy
Please join us for the next episode of Discussions with Delia on Wednesday at 6:30pm on BlogTalkRadio.
Call in live on 619 6394621
Donovan Green is a graduate of the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and a certified ACE and IFA personal trainer. With over 15 years personal trainer experience and as a sought-after kickboxing instructor, Donovan understands the benefits of a healthy, physical lifestyle and desires to educate others as his teachers did for him. He holds a black belt in jiu-jitsu, a martial art, combat sport, and a self defense system that focuses on grappling and especially ground fighting. He is also currently a practitioner of Krav Maga, a noncompetitive self-defense system developed in Israel that involves boxing, muay Thai, jiu-jitsu, wrestling, and grappling techniques, along with realistic fight training. His loyal following has proven he has set the bar in giving clients both an extremely challenging workout while simultaneously evoking excitement, confidence and a desire to be better. Donovan lives by his mantra, “Your body is just a body until you make it a temple.” Don’t be fooled by his genuine kind persona…he is a bulldog when it comes to getting his clients fit and motivated! Little tidbit: Donovan trains Dr. Oz!
Dr. R. Kay Green is the CEO/President of RKG Marketing Solutions. She earned a Doctorate of Business Administration in Marketing, and has completed PhD coursework in Leadership & Organization Change. She also holds a Master of Business Administration in Marketing and Management, a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, and an Associate of Arts in Marketing Management. Gregory Townes was born and raised in the Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, New York. Similar to the es
Everyone's lives could use serious decluttering. But decluttering isn't just about sorting junk into piles and tossing things in the trash. Through decluttering we can locate and release our burdens, understand our attachments and identify what is really important to us.
Join me and my guest Dr Melva Green, co-author of the new book Breathing Room, to learn how you can make more space in your life by examining your living space.
Seniors our the gold of our communities. Listen and learn from them as they speak about the green scene of healing and so much more. She will talk about fall prevention, upcoming events, Call in on elderly concerns with Dorothy Poston
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (51 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- churchfolk (7 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (5 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (5 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Dr Shane (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- On Point wEJ (0 chatters)