SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Many diseases adversely affect our brain health later in life such as Alzheimer's, dementia and Parkinsons. Perhaps we can help by maintaining good oxygen levels and doing activites which activate our brain daily, like computer games, sports, meditation, conversations, team board games, reading, writing, exercises. Dr. David Barczyk, D.C. addresses 5 activities which may help save you and loved ones from future brain diseases which are aggravated by inactivity.
1. Meditate: Meditation has been shown to increase IQ and decrease stress. Meditate 10 minutes a day. No excuses. (If you’ve never meditated before and are too afraid at this point to ask how to do it, the answer is simple to give, but difficult to do. To meditate means to clear your brain. Basically, think about nothing. If you’ve never tried it, you may be surprised at what a challenge such a simple seeming task can be. Stay in the struggle and do it. One tip is to little envision chasing your thoughts away to leave your brain clear.)
2. Listen to music or better yet learn to play music.
3. Exercise: Walk. Bike. Swim. Exercise increases oxygen. Your brain loves oxygen.
4. Change your environment: Look for ways to struggle. Take a different route to work. If you usually go left, go right. Do something different. Change your routine.
5. Think positive
DAVID J. BARCZYK, D.C. is the Chief Executive Officer of ALL !N Wellness. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1994 from Life Chiropractic College in Georgia and has a robust chiropractic practice that includes four locations across Southern Louisiana.
Join minister James S. Williams on Dream Makers as he interviews Dr. David Stevens. Dr. Steven's was a previous guest on the show. However, we couldn't cover all that we wanted to cover so we welcome Dr. Stevens back to share with us his work and minstry. Join us Thursday, June 26, 2014, at 10 p.m. (CST) for this episode of Dream Makers, where we share the work of people living out their dreams.
Lucifer (/'lu?s?f?r/ ou /'lju?s?f?r/) é a tradução da Bíblia "King James" para a palavra em hebraico ?????? em Isaiah 14:12. A palavra Lúcifer é tomada a partir da Vulgata Latina, que traduz ?????? como lucifer, [Isa 14:12], que significa "a estrela da manhã, Vênus", ou, como adjetivo, "portador da luz.". A Septuaginta torna ?????? no grego ?ωσφ?ρος (heosphoros), "portador da madrugada". Mais tarde a tradição passa a usar a palavra latina para "estrela da manhã", lucifer, como um nome próprio de Satanás antes de sua queda. Lúcifer torna-se assim um sinónimo de Satanás na Igreja e na literatura popular. Junte-se ao Dr.David Lowe Domingo, 20, e conheça a farsa de Lucifer: 20h Portugal\ 16h Brasília
Lucifer (/'lu?s?f?r/ or /'lju?s?f?r/) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word ?????? in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl or heylel, occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means shining one, morning star.The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate, which translates ?????? as lucifer,[Isa 14:12] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".The Septuagint renders ?????? in Greek as ?ωσφ?ρος (heosphoros), a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star. Later Christian tradition came to use the Latin word for "morning star", lucifer, as a proper name (Lucifer) for Satan as he was before his fall. As a result, Lucifer has become a by-word for Satan in the Church and in popular literature. Join Dr David Lowe, Sunday July 20th, to desconstruct Lucifer s farse: 3pm EST\2pm CST
Each Tuesday at 10:30 PM join us as we engage in Straight Talk on topics typically addressed in circles of friendship. Dr. Richardson go where the mind often becomes timid, and perspectives withheld. No issue too sensitive to discuss. No topic off limits. Send in your questions and listen in on Tuesdays at 10:30 pm for STRAIGHT Talk!!
Random. No predetermined selection of people. But we ask . . . and we get answers. What does your city-mate thinks about . . .??? We find out! We ask and our questions are answered.
Listen in as we meet people in the street and discuss their perspectives on issues and topics of interest. Send in your questions to email@example.com
And listen in on Wednesdays to The Man On The Street at 10 PM with Dr. Karlene Richardson!
The Way with David O'Connell is a program where we try to discover the truth about human life and the divine order of things. We look to Science, Medicine, Philosophy, Theology, Reason and Revelation. Through these disciplines, good will, and honest analysis we believe we can find what is real and right. Truth is our goal, Life is our cause, and the Way is God Himself.
Please help this apostolate spread the light of Truth by supporting us in your prayers. If you are able to donate, please visit this link to contribute through PayPal:
Click here to donate to Forward Boldly
Thank you, and God bless you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Sharry Edwards (8 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (7 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MENS ROOM 704 (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Training Center (1 chatters)
- realtalkwithkiaevans (1 chatters)
- ScriptureLinks (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- DivaTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)