SORT BY Relevancy
ENVISION THIS: Healing the split between the outer and inner worlds
Dr. Remo Roth, author of RETURN OF THE WORLD SOUL, is a researcher in the field of the psychophysical reality behind the split into the outer world of physics and the inner world of depth psychology. He explores the relationship between the quantum physics of Wolfgang Pauli and the depth psychology of Carl Jung, the magic unified world of Hermetic alchemy, Daoism, and Tantrism. He was a former student and collaborator of Marie-Louise von Franz, a Jung scholar who told him "I cannot go further than C.G. Jung - but you must!"
Roth is currently working as a dream interpreter and healer. His healing methods, Symptom-Symbol Transformation and Body-Centered Imagination, grow out of his research into psychophysical reality combined with his personal experience with self-healing after physicians had given up on saving his life.
The essential heart of the RETURN OF THE WORLD SOUL is an attempt to heal the split between inner and outer worlds, through an exploration of the joint efforts of Pauli and Jung to bring about a true Unus Mundus.
Tune in at noon to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of http://thenutritionshoppe.net discuss today's hottest health topics and new from a complimentary perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN), Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over 35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Call in today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!
To listen live and speak with Dr Arlene call (347) 308-8200
On the WIN Without Competing! show Dr. Arlene will interview two of her clients who succeeded in Fixing the Fits in high stress work situations, which had made them physically sick. The listeners will learn how to implement Dr. Arlene’s Right Fit Branding Strategies to significantly improve their work situation and environment to set the stage for career success in 2015.
Dr. Arlene says, “You do not want to be one of the 30 million employees who walk out in 2014. Why? You will be suddenly unemployed. Instead, figure out why your job is the Wrong Fit, perhaps, you can stay.”
Dr. Arlene will ask her guests these questions: Did you…
1. select a Wrong Fit position expecting it to be the Right Fit?
2. accept a Wrong Fit job unknowingly, not seeing the red flags?
3. accept a Wrong Fit job knowingly, without any commitment?
4. select a Right Fit position that turned sour?
5. pick the best job, which turned out to be the worst job?
Understanding why you are in a Wrong Fit situation is a critical component to the solution. Learning how to analyze your work situation and selecting the Right Fit Branding Strategies to Fix the Fit could eliminate the need to quit.
You do not need to join the 30 million and become suddenly unemployed. Instead, change your mindset and transform not only your career but also your life. To contact Dr. Arlene to discuss your situation, call her office (310) 443-4277.
Source Nation!! Chef Oliver's back in the kitchen tonight with another tasty affordable and healthy meal. What's on the menu you ask? Turkey sausage, mashed sweet potatoes, and carmelized onions, spinach, and cranberry sauce. DELICIOUS!!! Join Chef Oliver at 6pm for all the tips to create this amazing dish.
In the second hour Dr. Julissa and Kathy B will discuss healthy tips for meat eaters and vegetarians to concentrate on for your Thanksgiving meals next week. You don't want to miss this show. We're live at 6pm. You've heard it here on your favorite radio station, Source Radio Network.
In the minds of many, one of the greatest gifts that humanity carries is the freedom to choose. While we can't control all of what happens to us, we can have choice around how we respond to it. Whether it is choosing a spiritual practice, a political viewpoint, a mate, a sandwhich or any one of an infinite number of choices, we should claim not just the right, but the obligation to direct our own life journey. Today, we'll be looking at ways that we might fall into surrenduring our freewill and how we can truly be the masters of our own fates.
Pastor John Paul McGee, a gifted young servant of God, is the son of Pastor Steven McGee (Cincinnati, OH) and Carol Bonds (Baltimore, MD). He received Christ at the tender age of five and accepted his call to the preaching ministry at age 12. Elder McGee was licensed to preach on February 21, 1999 at the New Friendship Baptist Church under the leadership of Pastor Ralph D. White, and ordained an Elder on June 20, 2007 at Hope Fellowship Church by Bishop Derek T. Triplett. There he served as the Associate Pastor of Music and Ministry Development. Pastor McGee currently serves the St. James United Methodist Church as Pastor of Worship and Arts.
Dr. A'ndrea J. Wilson is an award winning author of Wife 101, Husband 101, Couples 101, My Business His Way: Wisdom and Inspiration for Entrepreneurs, Kiss & Tell: Releasing Expectations, and the Ready & ABLE Teens Series. She also writes thrillers and mysteries under the pen name Janell (www.iamjanell.com). She coauthored He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not with Twilla Robinson Booker, and co-wrote the song "Pink Hat Day" which appears on Inspirational Singer, Carmen Calhoun's I Am CD. A lover of education and learning, Dr. Wilson has earned a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology from the State University of New York, College at Brockport, a Master's of Science in Counseling Psychology; Marriage and Family Counseling from Palm Beach Atlantic University, and a PhD in Global Leadership; Educational Leadership from Lynn University. In addition to writing novels, Dr. Wilson is the President of Divine Garden Press, a publishing company which promotes books that address marriage and family issues. Visit her specialized website for the Wife 101 Series at www.wife101.com.
Thanksgiving, “What are you thankful for” Part 1
The Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need. Psalms 23:1 (Personalized)
Sometimes people forget how blessed they really are. They are so busy complaining about what they don’t have, instead of thanking God for what they do have…
Join “Real Talk: with Dr. Rosemarie Taylor, Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 8:00 PM (EST) / 7:00 PM (CST) As we discuss this thought provoking topic on, what we should be thankful.
Listen/Call (347) 324 – 5327
in Self Help
Dr. Dan Siegel has developed powerful ways for the psychological traps into which too many have been falling in recent years. Following the latest discoveries in Brain Research and Neuro-plasticity, Dr. Siegel demonstrates through stories of actual people how we can change our minds, brains, relationships and even the course of certain mental illnesses. Eliminate the guesswork. Get free of your psychological baggage. Imagine yourself living a life in which you do not have to endure undue stress, take medication, or repeat self-defeating patterns. Listen, listen, listen this week! Click here to visit Dr. Siegel's website and buy his book!
The Forgiveness Dr,, dr. michael and jeanie ryce are the founder and director of HeartLand, a self-healing center in the Ozark mountains. He is a world renowned lecturer and teacher on health and healing, with doctorates in Naturopathic Medicine and in Holistic Philosophy. The focus of his studies has combined bodymind principles, physics and ancient Aramaic studies into a unique body of pioneering work in the fields of self-healing, healing through relationships, anger and grief resolution, world peace and the inner process of Forgiveness. For more information visit www.whyagain.com
Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are living in the past or the future, exhaustion and overwhelm, conserving your energy, the $100.00 exercise. How does it get any better than this?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, have fewer illnesses? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey to a healthier and more purposeful life!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (48 chatters)
- in5d (33 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (19 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- Rifleman (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)
- drkate (0 chatters)
- Kick it with Krystal (0 chatters)