SORT BY Relevancy
This morning at 6 AM Central Time we had a nice radio interview with Dr. Ben Carson about his spiritual life, politics and the Tea Party.
Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for links to articles mentioned during this show and you can also give a donate to support the show.
Like the show? Subscribe to my email list at http://www.stacylynnharp.com and financially support us through our affiliates.
Visit http://www.sparknaturals.com and use JOHN316 to save 10% on all of your orders.
Visit our Selz store and purchase select archived episodes of our show.
The Wisdom of Success welcomes today a young Chiropractor from Clare, MI Dr. Ben Lucey! Dr. Lucey has been working at the Benchley Chiropractic Clinic in Clare, MI for the past 2 years and has received advanced training in Nutrition and therapeutic taping. Tune in today and find out what brought Dr. Ben to choose Chiropractic, why he chose to expand to include nutrition and taping in his practice and we will unveil an interesting surprise for everyone! www.benchleychiropractic.com There are always interesting surprises when you visit the websites of Award-winning artist, David Martinka www.redbellymusic.com and www.sunshadows.net for his FREE DOWNLOADS as well as terrific CDs for purchase. Thank you for FOLLOWING this program www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower and www.facebook.com/perspectivepower and of course FOLLOWING me, Annette Rochelle Aben on YOU Tube, Facebook, YOU Tube, Google+, LinkedIn and Pintrest. My website is www.annetterochelleaben.wordpress.com and my BOOKS are available on Amazon!
Obama wanted Dr. Ben Carson to apologize to him for offending him.
We also discuss Harry Reid's real role in the Bundy Ranch issue.
Dr. Ben Chavis is a trailblazer in civil and human rights with decades of experience on the frontlines for justice including serving time in a North Carolina prison as a member of the famous and recently pardoned Wilmington Ten. In 1963, as a statewide youth coordinator in NC for the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC). In 1970, he was appointed Southern Regional Program Director of the 1.7million member United Church of Christ Commission for Racial Justice (UCC-CRJ) and by 1985 was named the Executive Director and CEO. In 1988, Dr. Chavis was elected Vice President of the National Council of Churches of the USA. From 1985 to 1993, Dr. Chavis wrote and produced the national syndicated newspaper column and radio program, “Civil Rights Journal.” In 1993 and 1994 Dr. Chavis served as the Executive Director and CEO of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and in 1995, he was the National Director and organizer of the Million Man March. From 1995 to 1997 Chavis was the Executive Director and CEO of the National African American Leadership Summit (NAALS).
Dr. Chavis is the Co-Founder, President and CEO of the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network (HSAN), the world’s largest coalition of hip-hop artists and recording industry executives. He is also currently the President of Education Online Services Corporation (EOServe Corp), the world’s leading provider of online higher education for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and other academic institutions of higher learning throughout the world.
Dr. Benjamin F. Chavis has authored numerous books and other publications and continues to be one of the most sought after social and political observers of our time.
in Self Help
Do you ever feel stuck? Like you’re running in place in your job, your relationships, or how you relate to the world? If so, tune in as Dr. Ben MIchaelis joins Sister Jenna to discuss how to get unstuck and using creativity for a life of purpose.
Dr. Ben Michaelis is a clinical psychologist in full-time private practice in Manhattan who works with a diverse clientele, including musicians, actors, writers, entrepreneurs, attorneys, executives, and teachers. He writes and speaks regularly about mental health, creativity, spirituality and motivation. He is the author of numerous popular and scholarly articles and is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post.
Dr. Michaelis is a frequent guest on nationally syndicated TV shows such as, NBC's The Today Show, The Hallmark Channel's Home & Family, and MSNBC's Your Business. Dr. Michaelis is the author of Your Next Big Thing: 10 Small Steps to Get Moving and Get Happy. Visit Dr. Michaelis’ websites at http://drbenmichaelis.com and www.yournextbigthingbook.com
Like America Meditating on Facebook and Download our FREE Pause for Peace app
Going inside Black Freemasonry! !!
Dr. Ben Carson is professor emeritus of neurosurgery, oncology, plastic surgery, and pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, and the former director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He is a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the co-founder of the Carson Scholarship Fund, and a likely candidate for the presidency in 2016. He is the author of numerous bestsellers including his latest book, One Nation: What We Can All Do To Save America’s Future.
Anita Moncrief is noted blogger and public speaker, noted ACORN whistleblower, and the senior advisor to True The Vote. She is also on the advisory board of the recently launched Black Conservatives Fund.
Stu and Deanna interview Dr. Ben Thrower about our MS and our MS "cousins" rare demylenating diseases and how they could possibly hold the key to finding a cure for MS>Stem Cell therapy, ADEM, NMO, TM are discussed. Also how to get in touch with your inner pirate this Halloween and a little rum hurts no one. ;)
Our ExtraOrdinary Black Neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson
Benjamin Solomon "Ben" Carson, Sr. (born September 18, 1951) is an American neurosurgeon and the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital who now intends to begin a career in politics. Among other surgical innovations, Carson did pioneering work on the successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the head. He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, by President George W. Bush in 2008. Since delivering a widely publicized speech at the February 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, he has become a popular figure in conservative media for his views on social issues and the government's role in the health care industry.Carson was born in Detroit, Michigan, and was raised by his single mother, Sonya Carson. He struggled academically throughout elementary school and emotionally with his temper. But after his mother reduced his television time and required him to read two books a week and produce written reviews for her, he started to excel in middle school and throughout high school. After graduating with honors from Southwestern High School, he attended Yale University, where he earned a degree in psychology. He chose to go to Yale because in College Bowl, an old knowledge competition television program, he saw Yale compete against and defeat many other colleges, including Harvard. Carson wanted to participate in College Bowl, but the program was discontinued. From Yale, he attended University of Michigan Medical School, where he attained his M.D.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson
Clare, MI Chiropractor, Ben Lucey D.C. will introduce us to the NEW SHOW he is hosting here on Blog Talk Radio TODAY! Better Health in 30 minutes or Less want to bring you the TRUTH about your health and dispell the myths and mysteries we so often expererience at times. Because Dr. Lucey is passionate about what he does, this promises to be a great tool for those seeking not only answers but sincere, honest guidance for their BETTER HEALTH as well as that of their familes! Enjoy the show! FOLLOW the program here on Blog Talk and be sure to ask questions of not only Dr. Lucey but your OWN medical team as well!
in Self Help
Dr. Ben Michaelis is a clinical psychologist in full-time private practice in Manhattan and is a visiting scholar at Columbia University’s Teachers College. Dr. Michaelis is the co-founder of the Downtown Clinicians Collective, one of New York City’s largest organizations for clinicians serving the public in downtown Manhattan, and author of Your Next Big Thing: 10 Small Steps to Get Moving and Get Happy.
Dr. Michaelis writes regularly about creativity, spirituality, and well-being, discussing the importance of play, purpose, and creativity for mental health.
He is the author of numerous popular and scholarly articles and is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and PsychologyToday.com. He has been featured in Entertainment Weekly, Redbook Magazine, and Glamour.com, on nationally syndicated television shows such as The Hallmark Channel's Home & Family & MSNBC’s Your Business.
Connect with Deb at: http://www.greenskyandbluegrass.com and https://twitter.com/GreenSkyDeb
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- NTEB (35 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (9 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- RHeart (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- William Telltale (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)