SORT BY Relevancy
Networking is perhaps the most important element of your job searching. Professional networking and reaching out to your base of existing contacts has been shown to be the best way to find a new job! There are more tools for networking now than ever before. Listen to the Networking Hour this week to hear more information on the Effective Do's and Don'ts of Networking!
My co-host this week is Meredith "Kit" Bromfield . Kit is a transformation specialist, author, advocate, investment advisor, an inspirational speaker, and certified life coach. Meredith founded Crossing Your Bridge© in 2007. Providing hope filled solutions to individuals facing life changing events embodies Meredith’s mission in life. Hear how she shares her tips on the Do's & Don'ts of Effective Networking. Check her out @www.crossingyourbridge.com
This week on The Networking Diva Hour, we will continue to discuss The Fear Of Networking and how to overcome it and be a Top networker!! How about you-
Do you hate to network, love to network, or something in between??
My co-host as we continue this month on Non-profits with your special needs children in mind will be PlayDate Behavioral Interventions.
Angela Parrish will be joining me. She is a Consultant at PlayDate which is a nonprofit organization providing a full spectrum of services to children with disabilities, including applied behavioral analysis (ABA) therapy and respite care .
PlayDate’s goal is to provide high quality services to all families, regardless of their ability to pay. To that end, they are applying for grants and developing funding mechanisms to offer scholarships for those families who have exhausted all other funding mechanisms.
Check them out @
Due to overwhelming response, I will continue the subject on "The Networking Game" this week on The Networking Diva Hour.This is based on the information and idea exchange workshop of the same name. Despite the internet, cell phones, tablets, and instant messaging, the Five rules of Networking still apply. Do you know what they are?? Hear the top 5 rules and how they can change your business for the better!!
WE ALSO ARE CONTINUING THE "DO THE RIGHT THING SERIES" SO CALL IN AND BE THE STARS!!
Also my co-host this week is Robin Roberts!! No not GMA's Robin but our Colorado Robin...Robin is the president of Pikes Peak National Bank, a locally-owned community bank serving El Paso and Teller counties. She looks at networking as a way to connect two or more people so that they can enhance their business relationships. She co-hosted a radio show about the small business community called, “The Saturday Business Magazine” for a few years and has valuable information for you!! Robin believes that helping in the success of others is the true definition of success.
Saturday Business Magazine: www.saturdaybusinessmagazine.com
To me Networking is making connections with the intention of finding common ground and potentially building relationships! After discussing with some of my successful women entrepreneurs in my Women's group, they all emphasized that the key to their success was , in part, the relationships they had created along the Way!
So Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...with Networking that is....Find out how.
My co-host for that last half hour as we continue with our information on non-profits that benefit our Special Needs families will be:
Gregory Doan, MSW -Development Manager
424 West Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Special Kids Special Families
A Nonprofit 501c3 Organization
So mark your calendar to tune in to hear great information that you or someone you may know can use..
This week On The Networking Diva Hour, we will continue by demand, some tips to get you out of the Holiday funk... How important this time of year is with your business and how my co-host this week can add to that..
This week Gina Kaiser who started Kaiser Advertising with Simply Rewards in 2008 the largest fund raising company in the nation and by doing this thry gain membership to Simply Rewards. Gina also is working with Community Merchants Association since 2012 on the non-profit side - helping schools, churches and various non-profit organizations raise money. Now helping merchants on the for profit side promote their businesses.
Check it out @www.simplyrewards.com.
During this hour with Marnie and special guest, AnneMarie Cross you'll discover:
1. What networking is and is not.
2. What to avoid so you don’t tarnish relationships before you even start.
3. Ice Breakers vs. Deal Breakers – how to know the difference.
4. 3 key steps to maximize your networking results.
5. What not to do when you introduce yourself.
6. How to put together a powerful introduction that WOWs your audience and leaves them wanting to know more.
7. What to say next after someone asks you, ‘So tell me more...”
8. How to calm your nerves and increase your confidence when introducing yourself.
9. Key follow up strategies to nurture your relationships.
10. Networking and building your list of contacts – key tools to have in place.
Anne Marie Cross’s podcast is in the Top 50 for Entrepreneurs and Top 100 for Small Business (Small Business Trends). As a Small Business Marketing & Mindset Business Coach she shares her marketing and mindset business growth strategies with entrepreneurs - globally. Learn more at AnnemarieCross.com
Knowing what your credit report means is critical to your business and your personal life.Do you know your credit score? When was the last time you checked your credit report? Your credit history plays a key role in your financial future., yet most people are blissfully ignorant of how credit scores work-or how to improve them. This week on The Networking Diva Hour, hear how you can make sure your score is not damaging your business.
Also my co-host is Sharie Brown with Give Yourself Credit, a young company but a much needed service in today's economy. They offer credit education & restoration and educate on the rules of the credit game & assist with restoration. Check them out @ https://www.facebook.com/GiveYourselfCredit
Today on My Gospel Soul Join Jennice Ebow and Friends as we
Network and Connect Live. Along with Topics.
Check out Our Networking site gospelsoulnetwork.webstarts.com
Get Connected. 5line listing, send to email@example.com
The Networking Cafe is here to help you SUCCEED!
Share your business, meet new friends and learn cool things!
The Networking Cafe is here to help you SUCCEED!
Share your business, meet new friends and learn cool things! The Networking Cafe promotes our meetings on our online radio show! Promote yourself to our listeners just by attending our meeting! Call 951-445-1677 to put your business on the list of attendees! The Networking Cafe is exploding...
join us on the amazing adventure!
$10 fee (Includes Fresh Coffee and Breads) Childcare available $5
PRE-PAY for your Business Spot on our Website www.thenetworkingcafe.com !
New Chapters are starting in your areas! If you're interested in running a chapter let us know!
You and your organization have a message. Now it’s time to get the truth out to as many people as possible. But how? The lame stream media isn’t going to help any Tea Party or conservative group get their message out.
New York Times best selling author, Martin Yate will. Martin has helped millions of job seekers land the job they want. Now he’s going to tell you how to use his proven social networking strategies to build your group’s or your personal brand and market your message across an ever- growing network.
Martin Yate CPC has helped millions of people get their lives on track and achieve greater control over their professional destinies in an uncertain professional world. He would take great joy in helping you do the same for yourself or your organization.
This is a repeat of an earlier broadcast.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (28 chatters)
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (22 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (7 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- USA live (5 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (4 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Four Elements United (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Intellectual entertainment daily (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)