SORT BY Relevancy
DorobekINSIDER LIVE: Government IT: A look back at 2012... and a look forward to 2013
There have been significant developments in the past year. A panel of DorobekINSIDERs will look back at the past 12 months. What were the big challenges for 2012 for government technology... and what will be the big challenges (and opportunities) for 2013?
Join us Thursday, Dec. 20 at 12n ET for DorobekINSIDER LIVE
January 16: DorobekINSIDER LIVE: The presidential transition survival guide Our guests listed here. The first few months of a new administration are crucial -- even in a second term. The DorobekINSIDERS will focus on the challenges facing a second term administration, what can be done -- and what needs to be done... and, as always, our focus will be on helping you do your job better. We will look at the ongoing challenges of doing more with less; where can the administration focus; and what should government and industry be ding in the changing environment.
The Obama administration has put forward a number of innovation initiatives. One of the most interesting: RFP-EZ, build a platform that makes it easier for small high-growth businesses to navigate the federal government, and enables agencies to quickly source low-cost, high-impact information technology solutions.
GovLoop's Steve Ressler has offered his 5 Ideas on Project RFP-EZ. We're going to add to that...
We talk to the DorobekINSIDERs about the challenges and opportunities -- and what can be done to make this initiative a success.
With just days left in fiscal 2012, is the government on the brink of yet another potential government shutdown? Or yet another shutdown showdown? We’ll look at the fiscal 2013 budgets (or lack there of) and how it impacts the government’s ability to accomplish its mission.
At the end of the federal government's fiscal year, the mandra is 'do more with less.' Are there lessons learned from years past? This week, we talk to the Partnership for Public Service about their new report, "Making Smart Cuts."
The GovLoop Insights Issue of the Week: Steve Jobs and the new iPhone. We remember Jobs -- and discuss the impact he had on government. And we look at the new iPhone and what impact it will have on how you do your job.
What jobs should be done by feds? The Obama administration this week issued it’s long awaited final guidance: Performance of Inherently Governmental and Critical Functions. We’ll assess that issue -- and what it means for feds and government contractors.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (5 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (4 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Perry Steele (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Wrestling Smash Radio (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Dailyrotox (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- HRN (0 chatters)