SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We agree there is a fine line between abusing and disciplining a child but where do you draw the line? In lieu of the NFL's Vikings player Adrian Peterson's child abuse allegations we will discuss child discipline from a Christian and psychological standpoint.
Welcome Gospel singer/songwriter Terrence Muse of The Pad Records. Terrence appeared on BET's televised show Sunday's Best and made it to the third round. He performed for Donnie McClurkin, Yolanda Adams, CeCe Winans and Kirk Franklin. He released his single "Beautiful Day" which is receiving high reviews from radio professionals, church leaders and fans. Terrence Muse has cutting edge contemporary Christian music. The song "Beautiful Day" is just that!
Terrence Muse debut album #withjesus is schedule to be released on November 25, 2014. Visit his site at http://artistecard.com/tmuse#!/bio
in Indie Music
Mz. Mz. Koko Bowden Interviews Eboni Funderburk Motown Gospel Koko Bowden Interviews Eboni Funderburk Motown Gospel about the 2014 WWW.IAMGODSWOMAN.COM Cnference in Jacksonville Florida.
Eboni Funderburk, an executive in the Gospel industry for over 16 years, is owner and CEO of EFG Promotions & Consulting, Inc. and ½ Radio Promotions for MOTOWN GOSPEL. A Mass Media Arts graduate of Hampton University, Funderburk got her start in 1998 as Assistant Editor of Gospel Today Magazine and Managing Editor of Gospel Industry Today Magazine. Driven by a desire to break into the gospel music industry, she accepted a position in 1998 at then Verity Records. During her tenure at Verity, she was responsible for making hit records for Gospel artists such as Pastor Donnie McClurkin (“We Fall Down”), Bishop Hezekiah Walker & Love Fellowship Choir (“I Need You To Survive”), Fred Hammond, Richard Smallwood, John P Kee, Tonex and others.
in Self Help
This show is to tell the truth about "The Unthinkable" that is happening in the 21st century. It is a silent Holocaust. Everything went underground, the secret, unethical human subject research projects, the Holocaust, and the Cold War. The tribunals should be held for truth, justice, and the value of a single human being. You should watch the movie Judgment at Nuremburg online to see the similarities. It is uncanny. I echo the words of John Walton, "It is unthinkable that a whole group of people would do something to another mass of people. It's 1943." It's not 1943, but now it is 2014. Are you and your family targeted? What you can do to stop the persecution of innocent people? They do not want a revival. Pastor Donnie is targeted. Are Apostles Guillermo Maldonado, Renny McLean, Esther Agiri also targeted because of the anointed on their lives? Are their congregations, visitors, and employees involved? Tribunals are the only solution. Edward Snowden should be able to return to America a hero and not traitor. they are the traitors. Learn the truth. It was staged for the involuntary or unwitting human subjects to never receive JUSTICE or DUE PROCESS. Once they were deemed as undesirables, their families were also. They were going to die a human subject or the Government slave for generations. I, Letitia Peters would know because I committed the unbias, complete research and I the 2nd part to Edward Snowden. Let's fight to end this together. It is us today and it could be you and your family tomorrow.
Attention not just men....but ladies as well... Tonight marks the return of Man Cave Monday but it is a Special Friday Edition!! Tonight, Donnie Mnemonic, CD, and our newest face... LDX, will dedicate the entire show to the Ray Rice situation and all things NFL (No Fun League)!! Over the passed couple of months and prior to the start of the 2014 season....The NFL, has further went to crap!! Enjoy the show and Welcome Inside of The Madhouse!!!
A Special Edition of F*U Friday!
This week, we bring you a very special D-Bag of the week list!
Law enforcement at the Lake of the Ozarks have repeatedly and consistantly betrayed the public trust...we look at the full spectrum of the LO Gestapo.
Call in and join the conversation. 718-664-6859
Horror Equity Fund, LLC leads the industry in genre-specific funding solutions for horror-centric projects including films, ancillary rights exploitation and other horror-related projects. Unlike “pre-sale” or donation-based crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter, which solicit donations or contributions in return for a poster, download, or other consideration, Horror Projects presented through HEF offer real ownership and profit participation (an equitable interest) for its Investors. Horror projects include: Transmedia market projects; Feature Films; TV Episodic(s); Graphic Novels; Motion Comics and more. We talk with: CEO Marlon W. Schulman’s an entrepreneurial producer and attorney, his specialty is the creation of diverse profit-driven entertainment products and services through innovatively conceived integration of proven strategies with new technologies. Brian Herskowitz is a veteran Hollywood producer, writer, and director of feature films, TV series and digital series. He is the author of the best-selling book, Process to Product: A Practical Guide to Screenwriting and is a faculty member at the Boston University of Los Angeles' graduate degree program. Peter Flood,is a story analyst with fifteen years experience in both development and acquisitions for Buena Vista Motion Picture Group (Walt Disney Studios, Universal Pictures, Miramax & National Geographic Films. And John Crye has shepherded a body of work to the screen that reads like a roll-call of great indie cinema, including such films as MEMENTO, DONNIE DARKO, THE PRESTIGE, WHALE RIDER, MONSTER and THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST. Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more http://www.rexsikes.com, RexSikesMovieBeat.me *Show does not consitute legal advice.
blessed to have our brother in the lord Donnie Williams from http://heartofdavidsd.com/
or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/heartofdavidministries
Heart of David Ministries desires to lead people into the presence of God through anointed music, worship and praise. We believe true worship elevates one to a higher level, into true oneness with the Father. Heart of David Ministries is a progressive ministry sharing the Word with Gods people in an ever changing world.
Shane Krauser and his co-host, Donnie, take on the issues of the day that revolve around our Constitution and the rule of law. They take on the following issues:
1. Declaration of war and whether President Obama can act unilaterally to continue engaging ISIS/ISIS in the Middle East. Listen here to hear Shane make the case from the perspective of the founders.
2. Is the Republican Party compromising our way their principles?
3. Lois Lerner had her Blackberry destroyed in the midst of the IRS investigation regarding the discrimination of conservative groups applying for 501(c)(3) status.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, aren't taking Labor Day off. They're bringing a great program to you on liberty, American exceptionalism, and the dangers of abandoning our charters of freedom. During this show, they cover the following:
1. A husband and wife, who were fined $13,000 and told they could not discriminate against same-sex couples after refusing to allow a gay wedding on their New York farm, have announced that they will "no longer host any wedding ceremonies on their property." What does the Free Exercise clause of the First Amendment mean anyways?
2. North Carolina is putting a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the ballot (SB399) which would allow criminal defendants to waive their right to a jury trial.
3. Stupid things that the government spends money on.
4. The University of Oregon has dropped the unconstitutional conduct charges it filed against a student based on a four-word joke wholly protected by the First Amendment.
5. Senator Harry Reid is being shown the door, as Southern Utah University removes his name from one of the college buildings.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Welcomeback to 4th Down and One with your hosts, Donnie Druin and Richie Bradshaw! It's been a long summer break but we are back a week before NFL kickoff and a few days before college kickoff! Tons to talk about streaming from the recent Josh Gordon suspension to early Heisman trophy favorites and even some way to early Super Bowl and College Playoff favorites! We have two hours to kickoff the new season and a new schedule so tune in and feel free to call in and voice your opinion! As always, thanks for tuning in!!
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Join Host Live Chats
- The NET LIVE (30 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- Visionaries in Light Radio (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- RodneyPerryLive (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (3 chatters)
- MRTALK (3 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Twogether For Ever Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Bitter Birds (1 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (0 chatters)