SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Tonya Bennings as the host ask questions on this episode with Cynthia Barron as a guest who recently survived domestic abuse with her boyfriend, however she continues to rebuild her life by founding her passion and calling from God through helping other women get to a safer place so they can protect themselves and their children : Discussion of today is: Finding Myself Through Domestic Abuse?
During this show, I will be speaking with Domestic Violence survivor Brittney Necole on this episode. She will be opening up about her experiences, the hurt, and her survival out of a series of tough situations. Tune in to this show if you are a survivor or are currently involved in a domestic violent relationship.
in Self Help
Butterfly Evolution Speaks Out About "Teen Domestic Violence”
Youth Violence is running rapid in society but typically “Teen Domestic Violence” is rarely discussed or rarely associated to “youth or ‘domestic violence” This is likely due to the misconception that domestic violence is an adult issue. This is so far from the truth and many teens have experienced or are experiencing violence.
February is Teen Domestic Violence Month. Join Butterfly Evolution Host Rodney Jordan and Tammy Gaitor in welcoming Gregory M Jones back to the show to discuss Teen Domestic Violence. Gregory is Founder of Walking In Her Shoes. www.walkinginhershoes.org
Join the show Monday February 16th at 8 pm CST. Breaking The Silence of violence and abuse.
Dying To Live - What's Holding You Back?
Listen/Comment at 818-691-7406 or on line at www.blogtalkradio.com/butterflyevolution
Meet The Butterfly Evolution Host:
Tammy Gaitor Miller: www.butterflyevolution.org
Rodney Jordan: www.youfavteacher
Today I will talk with Dr.Linda Olson about the devastating effects growing up in a family of domestic violence has on children.
"More than 1 in 7 adults in the United States, or 40 million people, lived with domestic violence as children. Worldwide, the number of people who currently are living with it is 275 million."
(Martin, Brian F. (2014-09-30). Invincible: The 10 Lies You Learn Growing Up with Domestic Violence, and the Truths to Set You Free (Penguin Publishing Group).
This show is Part 2 of the Domestic Violence and Healing conversation that aired on July 17, 2014. Hosts Alice Lynch and Sumayya Coleman, and Research Commentator Shasme Jackson will speak to Zoe Flowers and Qumyka Rasheeda Howell and continue conversation on the importance of supporting survivors in their recovering from domestic and sexual abuse. The discussion will dig deeper into the various healing methods that help with this process. Our guests will also share specific steps of self care and wellness that both advocates and survivors can do to heal from abuse and the reasons this is so necessary.
"Blackness in Domestic Violence - the Black Man & the Black Woman" this show will discuss how the dynamics of culture, gender and blackness impacts the perception of domestic violence in black relationships. We will examine how these influences oftentimes create blurred lines in the way we react to or accept domestic violence in our relationships. Join Rev. j.R. Thicklin and Dr. Annette Douglas of the AADPP West Palm Beach for an insightful perspective on this subject.
Domestic Violence from athletes to Judges from all walks of life comes violece againist men and women.
Verbal - Sexual - Physical Abuse
Man Up Pledge: The pledge says "I pledge never to commit, condone or remain silent about violence against women. I pledge to learn about how I can help to end violence and discrimination against women and girls and to work towards creating a community where all people are valued and safe.
On one hand, domestic violence committed by intimate partners — current or former spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends — has declined by more than 60 percent since the mid-1990s, according to Justice Department figures.
Yet the dramatic decrease from 1995 through 2004 has largely stalled, with the numbers stabilizing at a level that appalls people in the prevention field. The latest federal figures for "serious" intimate partner violence — sexual assault or aggravated physical assault — showed 360,820 such incidents in 2013, or roughly 1,000 per day.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (62 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (13 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)