SORT BY Relevancy
Believe it or not, we are now at week 8 of the NFL season. Michael will get you ready for the latest NFL action with updates, news and injuries, as well as staff picks! Michael will also dedicate time to the World Series battle between the Royals and Giants. Special Guest: Doug Rush of sports media101.
http://www.nukhets.com/ How has leadership changed and evolved for women over the last 30 years? Where were we then and how do we get to the new? How do we awaken to feminine leadership? What is feminine leadership? Nukhet shares her evolution as a leader who arrived in the U.S. in the late 80's and now the executive director of a non-profit organization.
sabotage at Broward GOP, early voting Hijinks in Coral Springs, age of Ultron, NFL football, Ebola, Kevin Vickers, walking dead, Florida Governor Rick Scott, Charlie Crist, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, deerfield beach, pompano beach, tea party, republican, conservative, democrat, progressive, liberal, Florida state, Jameis winston, Denver broncos, San Diego Chargers, Marlins man, Kansas City Royals, avengers, Miami dolphins,
Ohhhhh, you THINK we're NFL-dominate . . . NOT THIS week . . .
We're opening with the DISGRACE the NBA is for NOT reforming the draft lottery and the blame we can put at the feet of the Philadelphia 76ers! You can BET Frat House Mike is going to go on a RANT about how This league may have just proven they are a joke!!!
THEN . . . we'll go NFL-centric . . . to . . .
. . . Percy Harvin Viking to Seahawk to a Jet that may be crashing with landing gear; Roger Goodell is literally going to get a day (or two) on a hot seat in front of Ray Rice (oh, how the table may have turned); and, WHAT? Peyton Manning? Who? Broke a record? Are you kidding? (Just ask Frat House Mike)
We've got "4 Minutes of Football" + more as we "pick 'em" on Texans-Titans; Ravens-Bengals; Eagles-Cardinals; and, Packers-Saints in NFL's Week 8!
The MLB playoffs continue with two Wild-Card teams for only the second time in baseball history . . . NASCAR has gotten really tense now as we only have four races remaining to a champion, but does anyone really care as major drivers are tossed out in the new format?
It's one fast-moving sports-talk show you just got to HEAR . . . and jump in with your comments at 347 - 826 - 9964!
This time last year it was a Thursday night when the Dolphins beat the Cincinati Bengals with a safety SACK in the endzone on Andy Dalton for the win... It was a high that dolphin fans rarely feel and we all rode that cloud for over a week as they traveled to the winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the ""easy win".... WE LOST!!
Now we are once again faced with that same sinerio. We are all praying the lesson has been learned.
We have game balls to give out for that great win in Chicago and lots of strong opinions about how to handle the upcoming Jax game and beyond at 6:30 PM Thursday EST at (347) 884-8441 with Josh's Corner giving the statistics and Dave's spouting off about all kinds of stuff... Justin has his own opinions and Hez will try to keep us all from jumping off the deep end... lol We will also take your calls :)
Starting at 8PM catch The Man Behind the Mask Phin Bane as he speaks about the world of Sports in Miami and Around the League, w/ his Co-Host Packer Backer Cannon giving his input for his Cheese Heads. Call in and give your thoughts. Tweet us at @eonphaze and @cagednetwork with who you would like to Kick In The Nuts. It is the Best Sports Talk Show. UnCut and UnCensored. Nothing is held back when these two are on the air. Who knows a 800 Pound Selfie Taking Gorilla might come on!
Then at 9pm, The man with over 17 years Experience Dj Phaze makes his return and brings you a new mix to all you EDM lovers out there. With the Hottest Events in Miami, Broward, and Palm Beach County.
This great show is back everyone... Holise E Cleveland III comes on to discuss social media activism and social media techniques for online protest... other topics will include Saving the dolphins and whales, saving the world, saving animals from abuse, activism events and important dates, Blackfish, The Cove
Please join us live to ask us questions 310-982-4253 and join us live to listen to the show at http://blogtalkradio.com/joeygiggles
Please invite youre friends to join us as well...
Join Bryan Yates and Alan Zlotorzynski every Wednesday at 9 pm EST for NFL football and Fantasy Football talk. We cover the news from the NFL, recap the games from Sunday and Monday and preview the upcoming games. Also we talk fantasy football, waiver wire pickups, drops, help with your rosters and more.
Joining us on tonight's show will be Ickey Woods, former fullback who played his entire NFL career (1988 to 1991) with the Cincinnati Bengals. He played college football at UNLV. He is best remembered for his "Ickey Shuffle" end zone dance, performed each time he scored a touchdown.
You can follow us on facebook at NFL Standard and on twitter at @YatesNFLStand and @Zlotsports. You can listen to all our past shows and nflstandard.com
Matt Jergensen and Mike Randall of Baltimore Sports and Life discuss all the latest about the Baltimore Ravens. Topics include: Breakdown of the Ravens 29-7 win over Atlanta, Ray Rice, Jimmy Smith, Justin Forsett, Pernell McPhee, Injury Report, Ravens/Bengals preview, AJ Green and much more.
This episode the show kicks off w/ a live update of the Hornets-Bulls game from the United Center from Gabe Salgado ( @GabeSalgado82 ). Next TSC goes Around The League w/ updates of NFL scores of the day and of course Bears Talk, Dolphins-Bears game was on tap. Week 8 Bears -Patriots match-up is previewed w/ Michael Lyle ( @LyleMultimedia ) sports blogger/writer @ WBLS 107.5 New Haven, CT & Sports Radio reporter/broadcaster at AM1220 WQUN NYC. Another Sports Cypher Unplugged w/ Gabe covering Big Ten Media Day for the kick off of the bball season. Also Brian Mazique ( @BMaziqueFPBR ) NBA writer for BleacherReport.com & Complex.com checks into the show to discuss Bulls & the Eastern Conference
We will have weekly predictions on NFL action througout the season. Your input is welcomed and anticipated, as your team will be passionately discussed as well! Not only will we comment on the teams and their ability to win or loss, but topical off the field issues will be covered, in addition to Fantasy Football discussions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (70 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (0 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)
- Papa Lou (0 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (0 chatters)