SORT BY Relevancy
Lauren Ell shares information regarding the recent Landers solar project, community opposition to Dollar General in Joshua Tree and Art in the Public Sector. Visit http://www.LaurenElloftheHiDesert.com for more information
Learn more at LaurenElloftheHiDesert.com
Awareness is 9/10s of survival. When you carry a license of any sort good or bad you become a target. People assume only "bad" nurses and doctors are dragged in front of the law. often it's minority nurses who run afoul of jealous co-workers and backstabbing coniving managers. Often hospitals hire and keep on staff nasty hateful racist because they do the nasty dirty work no one else will do. But let's also talk about dirty nurses who backstab other nurses, let's talk about messed up administrative hearings and crooked judges and more importantly let's talk about Jonathan Cooper, Esq. the minion who works for the AG's office offing innocent nurses to bolster his rep.
San Francisco-based singer / songwriter Pete Kronowitt has released a video performance for his new politically charged song, "Change is Gonna Come," recorded live from the Cafe du Soleil in Lower Haight. The hopeful anthem was inspired both by the legends of American folk, as well as today's struggle for justice and equity. Pete co-wrote the song with Atlanta-based Chuck McDowell at a recent songwriting retreat in Crisfield, Maryland.
I will be sitting down with Pete to discuss this new song and music in general
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
We are your source for the latest news and events. We make sure you are kept up-to-date and in the know on everything that takes place in the world you live in. BDSIR Network covers local and regional news and features radio programming that highlight the issues that are most important to our communities and much much more. From wrestling to sports and entertainment to music, arts and politics – we got it covered in Tha Barbershop. Our reporters are experienced journalists with strong ties to the local area and long-time residents of the community. With a passon for talk radio like no one. Are you a business owner looking to advertise on our site? Or a local resident interested in becoming a guest blogger? Please contact us for more ?information.? LOOKING FOR AUTHENTIC BARBERSHOP AND SPORTSBAR-STYLE INTERACTION?? LOOK NO MORE!! BDSIR NETWORK IS MADE UP OF REAL PEOPLE, SPORTS, WRESTLING FANS AND YOU THE PEOPLE NOT JUST PEOPLE WHO SIT AROUND QUOTING STATISTICS AND PREJUDICES. WE HAVE PEOPLE OF ALL KIND, HUMOR, ENTERTAINMENT AND MAKE-YOU-THINK MOMENTS AT ANY GIVEN TIME! THIS IS THE PLACE YOU WANT TO BE EACH AND EVERY DAY AND NIGHT!!! JOIN MIKE KNOXXX-THE C.E.O THE MILLION DOLLAR HOST AND THE NETWORK AND BECOME A PART OF THE MILLION DOLLAR AUDIENCE. AND TOGETHER, WE'LL CREATE THE MILLION DOLLAR CONNECTION! COME ONE COME ALL MIKE KNOXXX THE NETWORK INVITES YOU ALL TO THE FASTEST RISING MOST SUCCESSFUL SHOW IN TALK RADIO
Black Americans have struggled to make a way out of no way for centuries. Faced with rampant racism and discrimination, industrious Black Americans do for self, launching their own businesses. The number of businesses owned by Black American women grew 322% since 1997, making black females the fastest growing group of entrepreneurs in the United States. Women now own 30% of all businesses in the U.S., accounting for some 9.4 million firms. And Black American women control 14% of these companies, or an estimated 1.3 million businesses. The growth in women-owned firms may be due to the lack of fair pay, fair promotion, and family-friendly policies found in corporate America. Women of color are impacted more significantly by all of the negative factors that women face.
The highest concentrations of black woman-owned businesses are in Georgia, Maryland, and Illinois, but Black American women are launching companies in growing numbers across the country. Cassandra Bell-Gash launched a Medicaid waiver care in North Carolina in 2003 and grew the business into a million-dollar venture only to get sabotaged by bureaucratic mumbo-gumbo that delayed payments and interfered with client services forcing her to close in 2008. No untoward findings were made, but the interference caused Ms. Bell-Gash to close her business and regroup. Bell-Gash is unusual among entrepreneurs of any race or gender in that she employed more than just herself. Black American Women have an incredibly steep incline trying to do two things: one is just to be successful, and the other is to create wealth. Cassandra Bell-Gash relaunched her company, Life Provisions,Inc. (LPI) this Spring 2015 saying she was "delayed, but not detered".
In this episode, Dave and Jason discuss:
Yvonne Craig Passes Away at 78 'Arkham Knight' Tim Burton/Christopher Nolan DLC 'Straight Outta Gotham' Music Video Warner Bros. CEO Confirms Screenings, Explains move from 2015 to 2016 Michael Shannon Says General Zod Has Flippers in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' George Miller Might Direct Man of Steel 2 Ben McKenzie Talks Gotham Season 2/What Went Wrong in Season 1 Theo Galvan is 'Key" to a Famous Villain 'Gotham' Casts Female Firefly 'Gotham: Aftermath' Videos 'The Flash' Season 2 Promos EP Says Iris Won't Suck in Season 2 EP Talks Jay Garrick, Wally West, Killer Frost Grant Gustin Wins Breakout Star at Teen Choice Awards EP Kreisberg Talks how Arrow/Flash/Legends of tomorrow Comes together 'Arrow' Season 4 Spoiler: Felicity Getting Kidnapped Is What Show Will Try To Avoid, Says EP Guggenheim Has Offered Us a Sneak Peak Into Olicity Guggenheim Reveals on Green Arrow Charlotte Ross Returning In Arrow Season 4 'Supergirl' Adds Cat Grant's Son to the Cast
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (24 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- The Portal (14 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (12 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Trek Talking (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (2 chatters)
- The Keith and Kimberly Show (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Red Brick Town Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NWP radio (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)