SORT BY Relevancy
20 years ago, there were four dog parks in the USA. Today, there are over 2,000. Dog lovers are taking their dogs in droves to these wonderful off-leash parks where a dog can be a dog. There's a whole sub-culture at the dog park that few people know about. We'll talk about the characters you see at any dog park, plus etiquette tips - handling aggressive dogs, when another person reprimands your dog, people who don't pick up after their dogs, etc. Giveaway: Magic Coat wipes from Four Paws.
THE DOG PARK:
A couple's best friend?
Stylist Jessica Champlin knows it takes more than a darling goldendoodle to save a marriage. She and her ex-husband, investigative journalist Sebastian Hess, had too many irreconcilable differences for even their beloved dog, Baxter, to heal. So they've agreed to joint custody, and life has settled into a prickly normalcy.
But when Baxter heroically rescues a child and the video footage goes viral, Jess and Sebastian are thrown together again, and her life takes some very unexpected twists. The line of dogwear she creates becomes wildly successful, and suddenly she's in the spotlight with everyone watching—the press, the new guy she's seeing, Sebastian and the past she never imagined she would face again. Soon there's only one person by her side—and it's the person she least expected. She's willing to open up to a new normal…just as long as Baxter approves.
Today dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Brandie Ahlgren, editor of CityDog Magazine about fun holiday events coming up, their holiday gift guide, and then Julie hits some different points like "dog flipping", where the expression "shake if off" came from, and also some updates from past shows.
A new listener heard the interview from last week with Dr Donna Kelleher about the little shihtzu with GME who was cured with holistic medicine. Her dog was diagnosed with GME and she has been injected with hope that her dog may not need to die from this disease. Amazing!
Is your dog your BFF? Mine is my best friend and we invite you to join us in exploring the human and animal connection.
Each week we will be interviewing pet owners, trainers and nutritionists. We will be exploring the basic question"What have you learned about yourself because your dog loves you?" If you are interested in being interviewed or sharing a story for the upcoming books contact us at info@ILovePetStories.com You will want to claim your download of a priceless eBook on dog behavior at http://www.ILovePetStories.com
More than one third of all Americans live with dogs today--that is approximately 55 million dogs. The average owner expects to shell out nearly $12,000 in the course of a dog's life. 99 percent of dog owners report that they see their dogs as family members.
We love our dogs, but they love us too. 5 ways they can improve our lives.
Improved health and wellness
They make you smile and laugh.
Before you get a dog, you may have trouble imagining what living with one will be like. After you have had a canine best friend, you will be unable to imagine life without your pet.
Join us weekly as we discuss grief & loss when a pet dies, nutrition, training, breeding and rescue dogs. Check out http://www.IlovePetStories.com and watch for upcoming books & tele-classes. You will be glad.
Judy Helm Wright aka "Auntie Artichoke" pet owner
Ryan Montgomery - RUSH Late Model Series Champion and looking to take home the World Championship Trophy
Shan Smith - Florida Late Model Competitor and frequent flyer at Bubba Raceway Park
Join us for a great show discussing tips on training your pet dog. Thomas Heiskell, PhD. started a dog training business in Portsmouth, Ohio to help owners humanly training dogs through positive behavior focus. Our OSU-RIO Show is at 1:00 in the afternoon on November 19, 2014.
Join Host Live Chats
- JASmius (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (16 chatters)
- Trek Talking (10 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (8 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (8 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (7 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (4 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (3 chatters)
- knowurenemy (3 chatters)
- MRX OIL MONEY WELCOMES YOU ALL (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- siramediaradio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Theunratedhour (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- world finest show (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (0 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (0 chatters)