SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
the Wakefield Doctrine, also known as 'the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers' returns to the airwaves with a 30 Minute Half-Hour that will intrigue you and cause you to think (or maybe say out loud, provided there are no rogers around) "hey, that sounds intruguing, how can I learn more"
Learn the answer to that rhetorical question and other (rhetorical and real) questions by doing the following:
follow the links and/or other notices that the show is about to begin
listen to the speaker speak
call in and ask them Doctrine folks questions
Pretty simple, isn't it?
With the tools provided by the Wakefield Doctrine, you need never hear yourself say, "now why on earth would they go and do a thing like? I really thought I knew them better!"
Tune in this Friday, you will be glad you did!
*Brought to you in part by the Fine Folk at Pictimillitude! when you need fine art and you're running behind, there's only one place to go! www.pictimillitude.com
in Self Help
The Wakefield Doctrine Show is on every Wednesday at 4:00 pm EST.
Join our host, Clark Farley as we learn about how to get the most from this unique and useful and fun perspective on human behavior.
If you understand the principles of the Wakefield Doctrine, you will know more about the other person than they know about themselves.
Tune in and listen....dial in and ask questions
in Self Help
Join Host, Clark Farley as he explores the principles and premises of the Wakefield Doctrine, a unique, versitile and fun approach to understanding people, personality types and the way we all relate the world around us.
Found by many, to be an incredibly effective perspective on the actions, interactions and reactions that our relationships are comprised of, the Wakefield Doctrine can be a tool that will allow you to know more about the other person (in your life) than they know about themselves.
So join us! Next Wednesday at 4:00 pm EST
in Self Help
The Second in the On-going Series of broadcasts, we will look at the individual worldviews that comprise the personality theory called the Wakefield Doctrine.
Deceptively simple, with an understanding of the three personality types that comprise the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers, you will know more about the other person than they know about themselves!
Listen, enjoy ask Questions!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (490 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (41 chatters)
- BeverlyD (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (7 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (6 chatters)
- Im Just Sayn (6 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (6 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- MJ Hannigan (3 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- SIN JONES (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)