SORT BY Relevancy
In She Said, She Said #143, Genia and Andrea discuss open relationships. Do they work? Are you thinking about having an open relationship? How can you avoid drama if you're in an open relationship?
Listen to more SistersTalk Radio. Subscribe to SistersTalk Radio on iTunes. Follow Genia on Twitter. Become a SistersTalk Radio fan on Facebook.
This week on GEI Radio we will be discussing the DO'S and DON'TS in a Relationship ... From scenarios to real life situations! As usual, Also we will be joined by GEI NY and GEI NE Presidents Jon and Jay to discuss who #1 in Hip Hop. Our Co-Hosts will be chiming in with their blunt and honest opinions. We will also have our weekly blessing from Mr. Snowden and his Health Talk segment. This is guaranteed to be another GREAT show. So be sure to tune in this Sunday July 13, 2014 7-9pm 347-934-0021. Tell a friend to tell a friend
We try and try but relationships, especially marriages never seem to work out. Why can't it be easy? Why is so hard? Why don't we get along? There are so many questions as to why relationships don't seem to work out, and why is that? Join in the discussion as we talk about about why it won't work, and we needs to be done to fix it.
Well do they? Many say no, others say a curfew is necessary, but what do YOU say? Have you ever been in a relationship where your partner insisted that you be home at a certain time? Or do you place a curfew on your partner? Do curfews really work though? As an adult, I would think that would add problems to the relationship....who wants to be told what to do? When couples have respect for each other, I would think that a curfew isn't necessary, right? Besides, if someone really wants to do something, they'll do it regardless....legs are open 24/7, not just after midnight! Please tune in, call in and share your thoughts with us!
How do you feel about open relationships? That's what we will be discusing on today's show! We will also be introducing our newest member of the TFA family, comedian Super Star Tony Waters AKA Tony Wild!! He will bless us with his Man Talk segment. You dont want to miss that! Also do all men cheat? We will talk about that and other relationship topics!! Plus are Love and Hip Hop recap and more tune-in!!!
Join me tonight for Relationship Tuesday Edition. Relationships can be very simple, unique, yet sometimes very complexed with the things we do and the things we allow in our relationships. The topics we share for discussion will be difficult for some, the questions and even some very contraversial answers. I will have weekly round table discussions each Tuesday night at 7:30 on Got Controversy Radio FM 69 (347) 857-2124 "Remember it is Controversy Never Personal'.
Call In Tonight and Discuss, Your View On Relationships, and why do they fail, is chivalry dead, who is to blame, are men scared of love, are women to easy, these hoes, ain't loyal? what's your dating life like, are you stable emotionally/mentally for a relationship? do you have attention whore tendacies, or are you a long down dirty dog? LET US KNOW TONIGHT 11PM EST 10PM CST 8 PST, CALL IN, TALK TO THE HOST FROM THE ADMIN TEAM, EASHA, AND THE LEGENDARY GILLA.
Most would answer with the name of the Company they work for or with their Title of a business that they own. The Trute is, whatver the Name and or Title, that really is not the truthful answer.
The answer lies in WHO DO YOU OWE? that is the true Employer. our Mortgage and or Rental Company, our Vehicle Loan Company, Our Credit Card Companies (or should I say) Credit Card INTEREST Company. . that is the True Employer, We Owe and Off to Work we Go.
For our Journey. . it is time to Pave a Trail. . it is time for a Road Map!
Why do I have to go to work? Am I bad or lazy because I don't want to go to a job everyday? Even if I suck it up and go to a job everyday? In American society, working is good and not working is bad. Who's to Blame?
Do we just work for the money? Living cost money you know. Do we work out of our love for flipping burgers, typing or debating? Or could the blame lie deeper in history?
Long distance relationships...I've noticed a lot of my friends and group members are involved in one. Do they work out? How can you make them work? How is the trust earned and is it easily lost? What are the do's and don't's? What happens when you get lonely? How do you handle insecurities of your partner getting lonely and being so far away? How do you handle sexual frustration? Let's discuss all of this and more this sunday on Read Our Lips radio with your hosts Erotic Essence and Kalifornia Pnut Kourvoisier !! 9-11pm est.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (36 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- righteoushustle (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- Nu Blak Order Bpc Radio (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)