SORT BY Relevancy
This show will discuss the important principles of parenting - a parenting standard: The Household DNA Parenting Pyramid...Creating Strong Families
Included in our discussion:
The Questioning Parent..
The Default Parent...
Parenting out of Guilt...
The Lazy Parent...
The effects of poor parenting skills and their correlation to sociopathic behavior have been routinely studied. Unfortunately, the cliché of society’s inability or reluctance to regulate parenting suggests inadequate parenting as a style embedded in traditional practices instead of insufficient standards. Parenting has a standard, and its seven principles, individually, have proven to offset and prevent illicit actions.
The development of the Parenting Standard:
* criteria -seven principles: Agape love, peace, protection, provision, bless and edify,
wisdom and guidance.
* presentation - pyramid (reflects strongest geometric shape, the triangle)
* design - major elements of structural design : Foundation, Backbone and
The Household DNA Parenting Pyramid is a system. No one principle (like DNA nucleotides) is to be deliberated in isolation.
If there was a tagline, it would read:
Phyllis Austin’s Household DNA Parenting Pyramid
Creating Strong Families
Many are serving prison sentences for violent crimes they claim they did not commit. Today's science of DNA testing can examine the evidence left at the scene of a crime - strands of hair, bits of skin, etc. - and can determine the identity of the person involved. This presents new opportunities to be found innocent, if the government would be willing to conduct the tests. Johnnie Savory, accused at age 14 of committing a murder, spent 30 years in prison before being set free. He has maintai
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (30 chatters)
- MRTALK (15 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (9 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- acmedia (6 chatters)
- simonapple04 (4 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (3 chatters)
- Some Say (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Hampton Roads Today (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (1 chatters)
- The Sports Arena (0 chatters)