SORT BY Relevancy
Jim Beaver and the Down & Dirty Radio Show are bringing you another packed show today and kicking things off is Joe Sylvester who is a veteran Monster Jam competitor and also race the TORC Series. We'll have interviews with John Tuba of Tuba Art Films (Courtesy of www.ParkerLiveCast.com) and an interview with the man behind the V8 Rally Ranger. For event coverage we'll be talking Monster Energy Cup, the Rally America finale and Endurocross. Also on tap are reader questions and the latest news. #GameOn
Download Our App Today!!!
Join us as we discuss these classic films and more.
Welcome to the pilot episode of Desert Island Films with your sexy host Stephen Horton aka Gashead Steve.
Gashead Steve's first guest for this pilot episode is none other than jl76gaming of Desert Island Games fame. Yes John kindly allowed Gashead to lease half of the island to host this special film version of the series.
Gashead would like to thank John https://www.youtube.com/user/jl76gaming
Any question for John please use the +jl76gaming tag
You can find Gashead's youtube channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/gashead66
If you would would like to be joining in on the show please PM me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thelondonret...
On this week’s edition of Scottscope Talk Radio, the roundtable reviews the ultra-violent new actioner John Wick! Is it the truly the game changer that the advance buzz has suggested it is? Does it warrant comparison to the likes of other Keanu Reeves action vehicles such as Point Break, Speed, or The Matrix? Does Keanu Reeves manage to redefine his screen persona by playing the role of the title character? Will he join the ranks of other aging action heroes like Liam Neeson and Denzel Washington? Does a film like this still hold any appeal whatsoever for mainstream audiences? Is it tailor made for a very specific fanbase? Can John Wick be considered a latter day Heroic Bloodshed film? It is yet another extension of Keanu’s ongoing love affair with Asian action cinema?
Jeff Trek welcomes 5th Passenger Producer, Screenplay Writer and all around Cool Guy Scott Baker to the program. Beam on in. \\//,
Jonathan celebrates 8 years of the Indie Corner. From 2006 to 2014. Join us as he interveiws Recurring Guest Filmmaker Chris Seaver (Geek War, Sexquatch) We will be talking about his Warlock Home Video Films, his old school LBP stuff, and maybe even some special guests that will be around him!
Hey Hey Hey Hey....welcome to the latest episode of Afronerd Radio's Grindhouse broadcasting live this Saturday at 6pm. For the first segment (better known as The Comic Shoppe), join Dburt, Capt. Kirk and Daryll B. as they unwrap the following pulp flavored issues: the cyberwebs get a 2 min. trailer for the Avengers 2: Age of Ultron film; Warner Bros. digital (along with director, Reginald Hudlin) is producing a live action Static Shock series; Archie and Co. are going to Fox TV for the tentatively titled Riverdale series; a Frankenstein TV series is also coming to Fox; more on the distinctions between Marvel and DC on race/ethnicity in print, TV and film and lastly, Ridley Scott's Halo:Nightfall Xbox series makes it debut early November centering around the new Jameson Locke character (proving once again that you can have a Black lead for a sci-fi series without the world falling apart...we're just sayin').
Next up, we have Afronerd Radio (featuring Capt.Kirk and Dburt) starting at 7pm. Controversial author, Taleeb Starkes stops by to discuss his book, Uncivil War: Blacks vs Niggers. We will also get his insight relating to a number of hot button issues-e.g. Ferguson unrest, stop and frisk, political correct culture, neo-minstrelsy/hip hop and the fallacy of the Black monolith. NOT THE SHOW TO MISS. Call live at 646-915-9620.
I found what I almost always find: Genocidal goons with guns. Your tax dollars pay me to beat the hell out of people like this. (I decline the paycheck by the way.) The job is its own reward... Tony Stark, Ironman
THE CELEBRITYHANG INN&HANGOUT WERE ALL TYPES OF STARS CHILL&REVEAL WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING TO REALITY,LIFE,&THE WORLDFROMHIPHOPARTIST&RAPARTIST2R&BSINGINERS2GOSPELSINGERSETC..&SKATEBOARDERS&SURFBOARDERSSNOWBOARDERS2ACTORS&ACTRESS&DIRECTORS SPEAK ON NEW FILMS&UPCOMING MOVIE TO COME TO THE SEEN&THE PLACE WERE THE ZEROSQUADTARGETPRACTICEWITH LIFE SITUATIONS WITH POWERFUL FREESTYLESESSIONS THE PLACE WERE FRANK SAUVEY SINGS & DO THE NEWUPDATES 1.GETREADYTOCOME2.GET READYTOGROOVE3.WE BRINGING YALL PLENTYOFENERGYSOWELCOMEEVERYBONETO-DA-MURC-ERA79SHOW,DUNDUNDUN,
We will be talking to Dr. Buck at the Wild West Festival which will begin LIVE Friday, October 24th and run through Sunday, the 26th.
Crazy wild west times and a little time traveling back to the old west can be found at the Saguaro Park Ranch in Glendale this weekend.
You can find old time western movie stars to hob nob with and to visit. So, bring the entire family for a great time for all.
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.
in Pop Culture
The Flint Horror Convention will return to Downtown Flint for its 4th year. Held at the Riverfront Banquet Center and will offer fans the largest horror convention the city has ever seen. Guests inclue: Daniel Roebuck from Rob Zombie’s HALLOWEEN, THE DEVIL’S REJECTS, BUBBA HO-TEP and more. Eileen Dietz who is best known for her role as the demon Pazuzu in the film THE EXORCIST. Danny Hicks who is best known for his role in the cult classic EVIL DEAD 2. There will also be: Comic Book artists, Paranormal Researchers, Special FX Artists, over 40 Vendors and MORE!
The Flint Horror Con goes to great pains to make sure our fans are part of the show and this year is no different. We will be holding costume contests for the children in the audience as well as the adults and later in the day will have our Petrifying Pin-Up Pageant which will crown the Bride of Flint Horror Con. The biggest addition to the convention this year will be the awarding of the Jon Cockerill Memorial Short Film Award, an award created in honor of a young Flint filmmaker that died earlier this year. This award will offer three cash prizes and we will be showing the winning entry as well as some of Jon’s own film work during the day.
The Flint Horror Convention is a convention made by fans and made FOR fans and we invite everyone near and far to enjoy a day of celebrities, vendors, movies, contests, and sheer fun and all for only ten dollars.
For a complete list of guests, events, and films go to www.flinthorrorcon.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- Yasharshla Radio 2013 (20 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (14 chatters)
- King Noble The Time Is Now Radio (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- JeffBanjamin (5 chatters)
- Ron Reck (5 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Royal Diadem (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)