SORT BY Relevancy
This Friday night we are re-airing our show with Brett Butler after hours employee of fifteen years working behind the scenes of Disneyland working on your favorite attractions, and the keeper of the Dead (Disneylands dead that is)! Tune in while I ask the hard questions, like; how many people has Mickey really killed?
This show is not a live show!
We'll discuss Jay's recent trip to the Happiest Place on Earth. We'll also discuss upcoming changes to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Toy Story Land and the Star Wars Expansion. Jay also gives his critique of the Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. We'll probably talk about some sports stuff and anything else that comes to mind. Listen in.
Tune in and sound off about all things cigars and the vida loca that comes with it. Reviews of cigars from last weeks Tobaccology show with Pedro from Drew Estate,Politics,cutters, lighters,fine dining,wines, Ladies choice for cigars, Women of the leaf input.
This Friday night we speak with Brett Butler after hours employee of fifteen years working behind the scenes of Disneyland working on your favorite attractions, and the keeper of the Dead (Disneylands dead that is)! Tune in while I ask the hard questions, like; how many people has Mickey really killed?
Welcome Back To Grilliant Ideas Radio!
Foodie-O with Food News and Commentary and a Buffet of Fun!
Laury, Brian, and Grill know how to Serve it up Hot and Fun... and will leave you wanting more!
Don't forget to check out www.HotBoxGrills.com
The BEST Tailgating Grill on the Market! It does it right..Everytime!
Eat, Drink, and Be Grilliant!
Mr. Green is Founder and Chairman of ASEC International, an outsourcing services company that specializes in graphic design for the advertising industry. ASEC was founded in 1985 and has grown into a global business that serves many Fortune 500 companies and has a worldwide team of over 1,000 people. Business and making a difference have always been at the forefront of Mr. Green’s life. He served as a Big Brother mentor, leads youth leadership programs at public schools and libraries and most recently founded LVIP Dining, a social entrepreneurial venture committed to ending hunger for the children of Southern Nevada.
On this episode of the Monthly Sunday Night Edition of the WDW Fan Zone BlogCast Stuart Sternberg, Jamie Robbins, and Jennifer Young, discuss Jamie's recent visit to Walt Disney World and Jennifer's visit to the D23 Expo and Disneyland.
in Self Help
Coming up this week on Your Time we will be talking with Jahari Tabor, owner of a PotatoHeadZ Café’. Tune to learn more about the unique dining and entertainment concept Jahari and his wife, Tolanda have brought to the Atlanta area. Join the fun Wednesday 8:30 PM EST by listening on your phone at 917-932-1078 or visit www.yourtimeradio.com
This was one of the more challenging and interesting interviews I've done, mostly because I disagree with much of what she had to say. But my show is all about making you think, and this one certainly did that!
Grace Lee is an etiquette expert. With one foot in Japan and the other in the United States, she founded Grace Lee International to help businesspeople with international etiquette. What do you need to know when you are negotiating a deal with a Japanese firm? And you may be surprised how much dining etiquette varies from one part of the world to another. Some places, it's rude to leave food on your plate, in others it's rude not to.
But it was her views on a woman's job and who should raise the kids that's likely to be different from what you're used to. Check it out.
Back at it again, good people. This week's show will focus on NFL preseason, relationship topics, and our weekly Truth Is segment. We will all over the board tomorrow. We will make some high school football predictions also. Feel free to call in at 914-338-1434. Join EZDZ and West Tampa's Finest. Truth Is will be in the studio in spirit, and we are gonna hold it down in her absence. DJ Revis will jamming on the 1's and 2's as usual. We must thank our sponsors for keeping the dream going
The Auto Repair Center 813-310-2245
Enchanted Dining 813-481-9244
Please join host Frankie Picasso for a very special show on Thursday August 27th when my guest is Police Constable Gareth Ward who is campaigning diligently to help his super hero buddy, 5 year old Luke Brewer and family fly to America where Luke will be treated for cancer in October.
Luke was recently diagnosed with Rabdomysocoma, a type of sarcoma that attacks connective tissue and usually hits children 1 to 5 years old. As treatment is unavailable in the UK, Luke and his family need to come to the USA and the course of therapy will take 7 weeks.
Gareth hopes to raise enough to bring the family for treatment and have a little left over to send Luke to Disneyland as a special treat for the brave little man.
To date, Gareth has been able to raise a little over £1000, but this is still a long way off the target of £2000 he needs.
In addition to the Go Fund ME site: http://gofundme.com/lukethesuperhero Gareth is also planning to raise money by participating in a 9bar9x9 running event in Luke’s name. This is an 81km endurance run held in Guildford, Kent, UK, on 10 October and Gareth will be running it in full police gear weighing approximately 42 lbs. In addition to all of this, Gareth also designed some amazing super hero wrist bands that are also a fund raiser and can be purchased on Facebook by going to https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=427589130758195&id=232219716961805
Please join us to help raise money for Luke and CALL US to send your POSITIVE MESSAGES of LOVE to Luke who I know will listen to the show and love to hear your words of encouragement.
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.