SORT BY Relevancy
The First Global Metabolic Revolution Summit
Monday-Wednesday, July 28-30
Sayer Ji and Linda discuss an exclusive chance July 28 – 30 to learn about the perfect storm of invisible health risks, known as Metabolic Syndrome, which is likely brewing inside your body.
Largely known worldwide in 188 countries as an epidemic of metabolic diseases—diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease and even infertility—Metabolic Syndrome needs to be a household word. Why? Because 57 million people in the U.S. are walking around with this ticking health bomb and don’t even know it.
Become empowered, educated with life-saving information from 12 experts who will inform you why our bodies did not evolve to exist on low-fat high carbohydrate meals.
Begin reversing metabolic diseases—without drugs—in as little as 2 weeks with your own “doable” lifestyle plan.
Learn why YOU taking charge of deterring YOUR aging process, making better lifestyle choices and improving your health naturally is the sexiest and hottest thing on the planet—sure to become the next big thing.
Speakers include Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. David Perlmutter, Brian Mowll, DC, Sayer Ji, Dr. Wolf Funfack and the Metabolic Balance Team, Dr. Stephen Sinatra, JJ Virgin, Dr. Rashid Buttar, Jim Forleo, DC, Dr. Steven Masley, and Dr. Caroline Cederquist.
In this episode of the Doom and Bloom(tm) Survival Medicine Hour, Joe and Amy Alton, aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, discuss some diseases that are making it across the border in the recent immigrant crisis, new self-guiding technology in small arms, gun shot wound kit essentials, and the ill effects of sleep procrastination...
in Self Help
Many diseases adversely affect our brain health later in life such as Alzheimer's, dementia and Parkinsons. Perhaps we can help by maintaining good oxygen levels and doing activites which activate our brain daily, like computer games, sports, meditation, conversations, team board games, reading, writing, exercises. Dr. David Barczyk, D.C. addresses 5 activities which may help save you and loved ones from future brain diseases which are aggravated by inactivity.
1. Meditate: Meditation has been shown to increase IQ and decrease stress. Meditate 10 minutes a day. No excuses. (If you’ve never meditated before and are too afraid at this point to ask how to do it, the answer is simple to give, but difficult to do. To meditate means to clear your brain. Basically, think about nothing. If you’ve never tried it, you may be surprised at what a challenge such a simple seeming task can be. Stay in the struggle and do it. One tip is to little envision chasing your thoughts away to leave your brain clear.)
2. Listen to music or better yet learn to play music.
3. Exercise: Walk. Bike. Swim. Exercise increases oxygen. Your brain loves oxygen.
4. Change your environment: Look for ways to struggle. Take a different route to work. If you usually go left, go right. Do something different. Change your routine.
5. Think positive
DAVID J. BARCZYK, D.C. is the Chief Executive Officer of ALL !N Wellness. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1994 from Life Chiropractic College in Georgia and has a robust chiropractic practice that includes four locations across Southern Louisiana.
in Self Help
FEBRUARY 28 IS RARE DISEASE DAY. ONE IN TEN AMERICANS SUFFERS FROM RARE DISEASES? A RARE DISEASE IS DEFINED AS AFFECTING FEWER THAN 200 THOUSAND PEOPLE. BUT BECAUSE THERE ARE NEARLY 7,000 RARE DISEASES, THEY AFFECT NEARLY 30 MILLION AMERICANS.
Join us tomorrow night, Tammy Texas and my co-host, Russell Pappalardo, The Mighty Phoenix with our special guest, Clay Douglas who is the Host of his own show, Free American as we discuss the spread of Ebola and the coming diseases that the flood of illegals are bringing into our country by the Obama regime. We will also be discussing who profits most by a pandemic coming to Amerika and why it's important to the Globalists to kill as many Amerikans off as they can!
New Threats coming to America -
Almost 570 people in India have died after contracting encephalitis, commonly known as "brain fever", health authorities said on Friday, warning the death toll may rise with more people still at risk.
Outbreaks of Acute Encephalitis Syndrome and Japanese Encephalitis are common every year in India, especially during the monsoon season, and claim hundreds of lives.
But this year, major outbreaks - usually most prevalent in the northern states of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar - have spread to regions such as West Bengal and Assam further east and north - killing 568 people.
In West Bengal, where at least 111 people have died from both strains, a senior health official said authorities were taking emergency steps to contain the outbreak.
"We have sounded an alert in seven districts and canceled the leave of all health department officials," West Bengal's Health Services Director B.R. Satpathy told the Thomson Reuters Foundation.
Eloba and others what is going on as we are seeing more and more imigration durning these dangerous times what is your opinion on this
We talk about the issues that impact on your life and cover the news stories not shared in the mainstream about issues such as politics religion entertainment justice system dating in the movies developing business and more
Unprotected Sex is very popular today so say statistics ...
Good Sex is addictive --- and diseases are rampant!
Why are you risking your life for the pleasures of sex? Why wont you use protection and save your life?
The show is based on these issues.... Listen and Learn
Jason Pillow has a warning and report to share about the immigration situation at the Mexican border, as well as the serious threat of diseases at pandamic levels in the United States. He has documentation that proves that the M13 and cartels from Mexico that are pouring over the southern border are tied with the Muslim brotherhood (ISIS, Al Qaeda et al). These groups are going unchecked at the borders. According to a four-star general (who believes his life is in danger) has said that 300,000 people per day are coming through into the United States, and expects that number could go as high as one million.
Many of the immigrants have diseases such as scabies, denge and medical resistant tuberculosis. In the event of a pandemic (which is most likely, given the stats), the UN would then have a justified purpose for having a presence in America. There is just far too much information brother Pillow has to share than can be put here. There is a real threat of a pneumonic plague in Colorado. Reports have poured in that a UN presence has already been reported in KY, TN (East and middle), GA, FL, OH, CO and TX.
Please join us, listen to the information, then take it to the LORD in prayer.
A discussion about some possible spiritual roots for diseases, and cures, according to what the Bible says. There are trends I have observed with certain illnesses that I believe correlate to spiritual roots. If you find the spiritual root of a disease, I believe you also find the cure. Bear in mind, too, that some diseases come in generationally and the generational curse needs to be broken in those cases.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (82 chatters)
- Ms Blue (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Homer Bouvier (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Geek Pile (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (3 chatters)
- Purple World (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (1 chatters)
- The Vikings (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Solidarity Forever (0 chatters)