SORT BY Relevancy
Sounds like a bold statement doesn't it?
When Lisa Warner was facing cancer,sheI realized that well-being was her TRUE Nature,and that her illness was in essence a distortion from her natural state of being.
Lisa learned how to detect and subsequently clear her field of distortions, healing herself of cancer.
I've invited Lisa to come on my show and share her fascinating story and to share some helpful hints including:
How to tell what ‘asteroids’ of distortions we have floating around in our electromagnetic fields…(here's a hint: anxiety, disease, guilt, shame, blame, lack, victim, embarrassment, "I’m not okay")
The 4 simple steps to dissolving your ‘asteroids’ of distortion
How to raise your consciousness and change your reality from your personal energy field
Lisa has studied consciousness for over 20 years. Her passion is showing how disease is created on an energetic level and how healing and awareness tools can be used to re-create radiantly healthy bodies. She is a consciousness facilitator and the author of “The Simplicity of Self-Healing.”
Would you like to know the source of disease and the source of health?
This episode we are going to cover the truth that disease doesn't exist and that there is only intellegent adaptation.
You will learn the facts about health must have symptoms and the illusion of symptoms being "Bad" has caused more deaths than from any other toxin or virus.
We will expose the new rennissance of health where your symptoms are respected and health is achieved all through natural means!!
Don't miss this episode!!
in Self Help
It has been over 30 years since national attention has been drawn to the mystery illness devastating the masses. Sadly, it continues to reign plaguing nation upon nation. HIV/AIDS does not discriminate! It impacts ALL ages and races. We must NOT forget this. Placing it in the depths of our subconscious will not make it go away. Caressa White, Community Education and Outreach Manager and Noshima Darden-Tabb, MSW, LICSW/ Lead Client-centered Care Coordinator of the University of North Carolina Clinical Trials Unit; Patrick Ingram creator of "The POZ Life of Patrick Ingram" series on You Tube and Dr. Krista Johnson, Howard University Associate Professor in the Department of African Studies share their intricate knowledge of the disease in order to empower others nationally and internationally. Stop allowing FEAR to paralyze you!
Knowledge Always Empowers!
So, Let’s Talk!
Talks with Sheba Radio Show
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 @ 10pm EST
Join us Live online at www.blogtalkradio.com/TalksWithSheba
by phone at (347) 838-8992
Learn More about HIV/AIDS:
A. Tony Young, CEO
Community Education Group
3233 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Youtube.com: The Poz Life of Patrick Ingram
Face Book: Patrick Ingram
PHILADELPHIA REVOLITIONARY TELECAST SPEAKER BROTHER PTAH 2015 WILL TOUCH ON THE RISE OF JUDGE DREDD DEATH TO THE NERGO IN HIS FUTURE EXTINCTION SLUM WASTELAND WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM PHILADELPHIA REVOLITIONARY TELECAST
The debate about vaccines has heated up again with an outbreak of measles in California. What is the big picture in this discussion and why are many people angry and in fear over the choice not to vaccinate. Your host Viyahta and co-host Rapha bring you more science, wisdom and understanding to this important topic. The key to peace is knowledge. See Resources below to start your journey to increase knowledge and find peace.
#Hear This Well-Vaccine awareness and Autism Links for Mothers and Fathers
Dr. Jack Wolfson-Wolfson Integrative Cardiology.com, The Drs.Wolfson.com
Dr. Sherry Tenpenny "Saying No to Vaccines; A Resource Guide for all ages. Dr.Tenpenny.com
Dr. Suzane Humphries, M.D "Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines & The Forgotten History.
The Society Against Injecting our Kids with Chemicals (TSAIOKWC)
This series will address the error and danger associated with the all-pervasive embracing of a non-scriptural and casually committed to version of the gospel. A modern phenomenon, that is deceiving people into believing that they have received and are assured of an eternally secure salvation without the true surrender, commitment and passion required by Christ and the original leaders of the Church, according to scripture. This has in fact, metamorphosed into another gospel completely, a false gospel. The controversial and consequential issues of the sinner's prayer, born again and centrality of personal relationship with the Holy Spirit are dealt with extensively.
The message of the series is that we must honestly examine and make sure that the modern gospel that is being offered wholesale and indiscriminately to all with less and less scrutiny and cost to the recipient is the truth and really procures salvation. This is so crucial, as we enter into the era of the "great delusion" that scripture warns us about which will appear in the very last days. The deception is said to be so strong, that if it were possible, even God's elect would be deceived! This series brings a fresh analysis to the true relationship and commitment that Christ offers and demands of those whom He calls. Inviting the listener into a vibrant, personally rewarding and powerful relationship with the Loving Christ through the Person of the Holy Spirit.
This message is life and death to a generation that is so scripturally ignorant and lacks the experience and foundation of traditional, biblical faith while being equally bombarded with so many erroneous and dangerous teachings, cleverly cloaked in mixtures of secular, esoteric and dangerous doctrines of demons passing for contemporary spirtuality and all embracing, unprejudiced Christian faith.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
in Self Help
Stan Popovich is the author of “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods”. Stan’s book has received over 300 Book Reviews and counting. For additional information go to: http://www.managingfear.com/
Preparation for Ministry
If the Lord sends you, He is responsible for your training and preparation. Though He may choose to use opportunities presented by organized religions, if you’re not taught by Him, you’re still not taught.
* Put Aside Your Own Desires Part of the process of the Lord bringing you into greater dependence on Himself is a greater experience of His giving nature. Admit to and embrace what you want! Then relinquish it to the Lord to do with as He pleases.
* Put Aside Expectations As the Lord draws or instructs you into certain areas, don’t run out ahead of Him, and try to “take it from here.”
* Start with a Clean Slate, with Yourself, Others and with God Ask the Lord if there are any relationships, debts, misconceptions you need to clear up.
* Make Yourself Available Don’t be surprised if the first things He does is start to put demands on your time, resources, and patience to reveal areas where you aren’t as available to Him as you thought.
* Count the Cost Vocational Ministry is closer to joining the military than entering into any other occupation; you’re dealing with life and death struggles against both the enemy and bureaucracy, and every aspect of your life will be accountable to the Lord.
Counting the Cost of Ministry
God’s concept of ministry is very different from what is taught and experienced in most religious circles these days.
* School of the Spirit (for all Saints, the Children of God)
* School of the Prophets (for the Friends of God)
* The King’s College (for the Sons of God)
Ever lost your job for a long period of time, when you did not know from where or how your needs would be met? Ever lost some amount of money you were relying on? We will share some experiences and insights that teach us God's ever sustaining presence.
It's so clear that the way we think directly impacts our lives. Join us as we share insights that help us understand God, change our conciousness and our concepts about who we really are.
The vast majority of us never fully heal from the loss of a love. It appears that we're getting over losing someone as we move through the accute stages of grief, and yet feelings such as hurt, loss and disappointment that we fail to fully process remain trapped within the body indefinately. And that can adversely impact any subsequent relationships. In this episode you will develop a greater understanding of the grieving process and learn about the deep level processing that needs to take place to facilitate healing of the loss of a love.
Painful losses and the subsequent feelings that arise become fuel for growth when we learn how to work constructively with them. This process will enable us to open our hearts, develop greater compassion and increase our capacity to love and be loved.
Special thank you to David Patterson for allowing me to use his "Heart Abstract" Image http://david-patterson.blogspot.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (26 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (16 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (0 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)