SORT BY Relevancy
Quid pro quo means an exchange of goods or services in English speakers often use the term to mean "a favor for a favor"; phrases with similar meaning include: "give and take", "tit for tat", and "you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours." Do this mean that your "dip" is a load of fun or a loaded gun? the loaded gun means you guilty after you get your back scratch...
Every Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:00 pm EST. the Access to Arising Artists Show Radio Host Tracey Chantel features independent recording artists from around the world. She includes in her playlist R&B, Pop, Hip Hop, Jazz, Gospel and Reggae music. Her listening audience joins her as her Co-Host and Votes which song played on the air should be "Let It Ride" or "Pass It By". The Artist song with the most "Let It Ride" Votes is featured on both the Chantel Enterprises and Access To Arising Artists Websites for site visitors (over 32, 000) to hear. The Artist will also be the Artist of the Week with the WOW Factor and receive worldwide recognition and exposure.
On today show Tracey Chantel will speaking with Hip Hop Artist MZ HONEY DIP talking about "how long she's been in the industry", "her accomplishments", "who she would like to work with" and "who inspired her". The listeneing audience will also get the pleasure of hearing Mz HONEY DIP si
Listen to the hottest indie Rap, R&B and UK Garage music. This show features music from Martin Carr (UK), Honey Dip (Charlotte, North Carolina), Blaque Dahlia (Charlotte, North Carolina), Young Philly (North Carolina) and more.... Visit www.bx25vixens.com/music for more.
She is one of the hottest female hip hop artist from the Charlotte NC area that started rapping at the age of 13 and the rest is her story. Her non stop grind shows that she is very serious and dedicated to her craft. She has gained the likes of many with her use of word play and delivery in the lyrics that she writes. Note to add, she ghost writes for other artist as wellHoney Dips interviews, music, mixtapes that she is a part of and videos can be found on many Internet websites to many online Internet radio stations from coast to coast and a few countries. She has graced the covers and has been the featured artist on many online and print magazines locally and nationally such as Urban Tymes, XXL and Hostile Magazines.
Why You Need Hydrotherapy - swim spas, hot tub dealer in Mesa and Red Mountain, AZ. Call ? 480-969-6224 or go to http://www.SouthwestSpas.com - Hot Tub Clearance Sale, Best Prices on Hot Tubs, Used HotTubs, Swim Spas, 85142, 85225, 85224, 85286
Hot tub hydrotherapy is an effective way to fight pain and improve flexibility. Here are just a few reasons why you need hydrotherapy and how a hot tub can help.
Ramp Up A Fitness Routine
Using a hot tub is a practical way to rejuvenate muscles, alleviate aches and pains and increase flexibility.
Get a Better Night’s Rest
A dip in your hot tub 90 minutes before retiring is an all-natural way to promote sleep, contributing to a long, restful snooze.
Beat the Blues
A hot tub provides a relaxing environment where heat, massage, and buoyancy work together to calm the body and mind. Plus, elevated heat stimulates the release of endorphins- the body’s natural pain killer.
To encourage local residents to check out the benefits of using a hot tub to help improve their overall health and well-being, Southwest Spas is providing free test soaks at all their showrooms. We do recommend however that people wanting to schedule their free 30-minute soak call us ahead of time to reserve their spot.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “First Time Spa Buyers Most Frequently Asked Questions.” Just give us a call at 480-969-6224 or visit our website at: www.SouthwestSpas.com
Used Spas Mesa, AZ
Hot Tubs Red Mountain, AZ
Join me Monday, July 21st at 6 p.m. Pacific/9 Eastern on Radio Enso as we dip back into the RE Archives. We'll be re-airing a VERY special episode that premiered in October 2013 : Radio Enso's 100th Episode!
In this "Best of Radio Enso" retrospective, you'll hear some of my favorite nuggets of wisdom and inspiration from past guests, including:
• Brene Brown on Daring Greatly, vulnerability, and the importance of being "uncool."
• Jonathan Fields on Uncertainty, fear, and how those hold us back from doing great things.
• Nancy Duarte on how to resonate with an audience and the Hero's Journey.
• Susan Piver on meditation (the #1 tool used by my guests to live a more conscious life), its benefits and misconceptions.
• Chris Brogan on the Human Business Way, telling bigger stories, and Buddhism.
• Danielle LaPorte on Desires, letting go of goals, and achieving liberation in business and life.
• Chris Guillebeau, whose work inspired Radio Enso, on the importance of leaving a legacy.
To hear additional episodes or learn more about the show, visit our website at www.radioenso.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Puzio (11 chatters)
- Get N The Know (10 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- SFPI Radio (4 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- Lets Talk Trains (4 chatters)
- Jstyles (3 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (3 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD Theocentric (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)