SORT BY Relevancy
A group of local storytellers, Emily Sterling, Kelly Hansen, Kenny Field and Zoe Pilliafas wondered: "Is it possible that when your memory begins to cloud, you hold on more strongly to memories of your truest love? When the distraction of life’s mundane memories disappears are you left with the distillation of your life’s truest love?"
These storytellers felt it was time for them to share the stories of the residents of The Emerson House Dementia Care Facility on Division Street. They interviewed and photographed these residents and found that "in memory loss, in aging, in an assisted living facility, there can be beauty, grace, dignity, and great adventure."
In February, they displayed these stories and photographs in an exhibit titled, "What is the Love of Your Life?" at Portland Grind. It explored passions outside of an intimate relationship as the secret to a happy life.
Tune in to learn all about this project and be challenged to explore, what is the love of your life!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- Soul Revolution Radio (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Big Meach (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)