SORT BY Relevancy
A group of local storytellers, Emily Sterling, Kelly Hansen, Kenny Field and Zoe Pilliafas wondered: "Is it possible that when your memory begins to cloud, you hold on more strongly to memories of your truest love? When the distraction of life’s mundane memories disappears are you left with the distillation of your life’s truest love?"
These storytellers felt it was time for them to share the stories of the residents of The Emerson House Dementia Care Facility on Division Street. They interviewed and photographed these residents and found that "in memory loss, in aging, in an assisted living facility, there can be beauty, grace, dignity, and great adventure."
In February, they displayed these stories and photographs in an exhibit titled, "What is the Love of Your Life?" at Portland Grind. It explored passions outside of an intimate relationship as the secret to a happy life.
Tune in to learn all about this project and be challenged to explore, what is the love of your life!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (461 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (36 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)