SORT BY Relevancy
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
We are what we eat and what we eat DOES have an effect on our overall body performance and wellness. What are you eating today and how is it contributing nutrients to fuel body functions? Are you eating things that are attacking your inner body systems?
My guest is Triathelete and former model Angela Durazo who had several health challenges in her early 20's. She had to find a way to improve her health as all the physicians could not bring her back to optimum health, she had to find her path. A gluten free and sugar free diet is the core of her plan and it is serving her well.
Do you hear all the media buzz on gluten/sugar free diets and just can't wrap your head around the benefits? Angela is here to proclaim the benefits and share her story of survival against the odds.
For more information about Angela, visit her website: www.angeladurazo.com
Do you have arthritis? Do you occasionally have flare ups and not sure what might be the cause? Might it be possible your diet is contributing to systemic inflammation?
My guest is Baker Dan, author of Beating Arthritis: Alternative Cooking. Baker Dan wrote this book based on his experience with arthritis, the process of inflammation and how to change his diet with no tool to guide him. It is a collection of recipes that address the limitations we may have in our diet. It is simple, concise and very easy to follow. You are not asked to purchase fancy ingredients to create foods that you have to learn to like or to make foods that only you can eat. The recipes are made so the whole family can enjoy fresh, healthy food together.
For more information and to purchase the book, visit: www.bakerdan.com
Meet Elli Sparks and hear her very interesting story of her journey of healing her body of Rheumatoid Arthritis over the past few years.
She had a choice: start taking prescription medications as suggested by her Doctor, or go a more natural route and look to whole foods / real foods to heal her body.
Elli knew instictively what would be best and is now enjoying much improvement from her crippling illness. Elli is now sharing her passion and love of real food and experiencing it hands-on with any interested.
Be sure to tune in on Wednesday, January 11th at 11:30 a.m. EST with your cup of coffee or tea and hear what Elli has to share. I look forward to seeing you!
Connect with Elli: http://whatscookingrichmond.blogspot.com/
Healthy living is more than eating and exercising; it requires a permanent lifestyle change. . Today we continue to learn more on how to evaluate where one’s health is at and then find out how to implement lifestyle changes so that the body can do what it naturally wants to do and that is to be HEALTHY!
Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Joint Health and Natural Remedies. How can one keep flexible and pain free naturally?
In Closings TAKE action for your Health visit www.tafyh.com or www.takingactionforyourhealth.ca
HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT NFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION. For fact sheets with more information on the products discussed go to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.mynsp.com/kathydeane. UNTIL NEXT TIME blessings to you all and thank you for Taking Action For Your Health! A reminder, this program is for educational purposes only. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program.
Join us this week as we have another great show planned for you. This week we welcome for the first time Zarakyah Ben Sar Ahmadiel. We will discuss "The Peace Diet & The Evolution Of Revolution". He will discuss the practical understanding of this program he created. And the realities that make it necessary. So be to tune in this Sunday family. Our show starts at 6pm est and be sure to tell a friend and relative. Our call in number is 619-393-2813.
in Weight Loss
In this episode of Robert Ferguson's Diet Free Life Radio Show he meets you where you are and guides you through the ease and effectiveness of beginning your diet free life! If you have the Diet Free Life System, you don't want to miss this show. If you are thinking about getting your Diet Free Life System, you don't want to miss this show. If you are "FED UP" with conventional dieting, this show will provide you with a newfound hope and understanding that you don't have to give up your favorite foods to lose weight and keep it off. If you are a type 2 diabetic, have hypertension, PCOS, high cholesterol or simply want to positively impact your health -- don't miss this show
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Elena Wilkins you'll discover:
1. Why a plant based diet is optimal for health and weight loss.
2. The 3 keys to preparing your mind for a successful transition.
3. How to make your plant based diet easy in a world of fast fried foods.
4. Why vegans who consume a whole foods diet do not lack any nutrients or need supplements.
5. How and where to shop to make a plant based diet affordable.
6. The basic food staples and how to prepare your pantry.
7. The 5 kitchen gadgets you’ll want to invest in early on.
8. Where to find support for a successful lifestyle change.
9. How to be a vegan in a non-vegan world. How to build bridges of understanding with family, friends and beyond.
10. Three keys to helping kids transition to a plant based lifestyle.
Elena teaches people how to transition to a plant based diet to improve health and achieve permanent weight loss. Learn more at http://www.vega-licious.com
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health, Dr. Pam Popper to talk about Diet and Cancer. Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Dr. Pam Popper and Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Dr. Pam Popper is a naturopath, an internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health the Founder and Executive Director of The Wellness Forum. Dr. Popper is the author of the popular and riveting new book Food Over Medicine and she part of Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s teaching team at eCornell. Learn more: www.wellnessforum.com
If you're trying to lose weight and have grown tired of the struggle, this segment is for you. If you’re a regular listener of the show, you’re aware that we believe that life is about relationships. In this discussion with author Aaron D. Snyder, we’ll delve into our relationships with ourselves, our relationship with food and why it's so difficult to shed pounds.
Aaron Snyder had a very unhealthy lifestyle until he was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in September 2000 at the age of 22. While Type II Diabetes doesn’t usually emerge until middle age, his sedentary junk food style of living placed him at the front of the line to receive this shocking diagnosis.
But rather than accept a tedious, dreary existence of medical dependency, he changed his mind, accepted responsibility for his physical well-being and changed his life.
Among the largest category of books are diet and cookbooks lending fact to America’s love of food and obsession with weight loss. There are many books on the market that contain medical advice and wisdom on health, self-help, dieting and fitness, but nowhere is there a book that conveys thorough information on all of these crucial topics quite like Aaron’s book, The New Diabetes Prescription: The Diet, Exercise and Mindset Revolution.
Arranged in 12 Prescribed methods to address our relationship with food, being accountable for our choices, managing stress, controlling emotional eating, maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, choosing the foods that are right for you and following through.
Get support at www.UltimateWeightLossRX.com/.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (144 chatters)
- John Baptist (115 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- The Dream1 (29 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (19 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (3 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)