SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we talk about Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and meet families affected by this devastating birth defect on Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Action Day, April 19th!
Host - Dawn Williamson, President of CHERUBS
12:00 - 12:15 pm - Nicki Young (mother of survivor Anderson, calling from Arizona)
12:15 - 12:30 pm - Sara Ysasi (mother of survivor Aubrey Mae, calling from Texas)
12:30 - 12:45 pm - James and Christie Korneygay (parents of cherub due, Evelyn from NC)
12:45 - 1:00 pm - Jessica Jackman (mother of non-survivor, Quinn, calling from BC, Canada)
1:00 - 1:15 pm - Amber Winthers (mother of non-survivor Amelia, calling from SD)
1:15 - 1:30 pm - Ericka Atkins (mother of survivor, Bryson, calling from Georgia)
1:30 - 1:45 pm - Todd Mears (father of non-survivor, Paislee, calling in from Alaska)
1:45 - 2:00 pm - Paul Woodward (father of survivor London, calling from California)
2:00 - 2:15 pm - Hope Clyde (mother of survivor Tyler, calling from Utah)
2:15 - 2:30 pm - Janice Crawford (mother of survivor Angel, calling from NC)
2:30 - 2:45 pm - Kevin Todd (from Merchant Match)
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) occurs when the diaphragm fails to form or to close totally and an opening allows abdominal organs into the chest cavity. This inhibits lung growth.
CDH occurs in approximately 1 in every 2,500 births (1,600 cases in the U.S. each year). The diaphragm is formed in the first trimester of pregnancy and controls the lungs' ability to inhale and exhale. The cause of CDH is not yet known.
CHERUBS - The Association of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research, Awareness, and Support
Founded in 1995, we are an international charity, helping over 5000 families in 60 countries.
In this show we will be covering models of healing coming from a broad range of disciplines, integrating the best of modern science with the best of the healing wisdom that has been transmitted to us from the most ancient cultures.
Dr. Renè David Alkalay is a life-long student of meditation, Yoga science, Kabbalah, and the religious and philosophical texts of the East and West, and is the author of numerous articles and books. In private practice as a naturopathic practitioner since 1980, he provides holistic services at the Genesis Tree of Life Wellness Center offering help with nutrition, weight management, pain and illnesses, fitness and holistic treatment for cancer patients. Genesis Society (501 c3) is the not-for-profit organization Dr. Renè David Alkalay offers help to veterans and yoga classes for children with cancer.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Laurie Handlers. Laurie Handlers, is a film producer, sex/intimacy coach-educator and the International #1 Amazon BestSelling author of Sex & Happiness: The Tantric Laws of Intimacy. Through her company Butterfly Workshops www.butterflyworkshops.com, she offers sexual health and awareness courses plus leadership and expansion courses for corporations and individuals throughout the world. She hosts a weekly radio show: Sex and Happiness where she discusses all topics about sex since 2006. She has produced and starred in two independent films.
this weeks Q&A includes:
• migraines- feeling that one does not have sexual rights and varying degrees of sexual abuse..
• oatstraw is the most hormonal of the herbal infusions- frees up hormones already present in your body..
• all of the nourishing herbal infusions are safe and nutritive..
• hernia- Shouldice Clinic in Toronto..
• healing, soothing and nourishing digestive system with slippery elm..
• cystic acne- nourishing herbal infusions and yarrow tincture spray..
• you must weigh one ounce of herb per quart of infusion!!!
• heart palpitations and stress..
• nourishing the kidneys and adrenals with nettle infusion..
• spider bite- plantain spit poultice..
• safety of essential oils for people and the earth...
UPCOMING RADIO SHOW!
Today at 2:30 pm EST we are talking with Kevin Todd from Merchant Match.
Do you own a business or can you make credit card processing decisions? CHERUBS has teamed up with Merchant Match and they are donating 50% of all credit card fees to our charity! The best part is that they guarantee businesses lower fees than you are paying now and it costs you nothing to donate!
Listen in and learn more today at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cdh
Sign up at https://preapp.merchantmatch.net/savethecherubs
The Yogis' ideal is a body strong in all its parts, under the control of a masterful and developed Will, animated by high ideals.
The Western world is paying much attention to Physical Culture just now, which is a good thing. But in their enthusiasm they must not forget that the exercise of the external muscles is not everything.
The diaphragm is Nature's principal instrument for this internal exercise.
60 second video of the diaphragm in action. https://youtu.be/hp-gCvW8PRY
This video shows the development of bacillus https://youtu.be/4csB8VRz-cQ
Join The New Dawn Live Show, Tomorrow at 1:00 PM EST, as we welcome our guest, Author and Founder of Learning and Living Ministries, Felicia Davis. She will share her testimony of beating all odds of death for the third time..
On March 4th Felicia almost bled to death and needed 5 blood transfusions. On April 3rd she needed a life saving surgery, On.April 4th her lung collapsed and she had a small air pocket pressing against her heart. Mid-April she was emotionally broken but REFUSED to give up.
Tune in to support Felicia and to be encouraged.
Call in at 267-521-0178 or simply click on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newdawnministriesllc Website: justdawnllc.com
Created by New Dawn Ministries, LLC
Join us as we speak with Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) about S.Res. 414: A resolution designating April 2014 as “National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Month”
Submit your questions for Sen. Sessions at email@example.com
Lots of great questions tonight as well as follow up to previous podcasts including discussions on:
how to work with the toe corrector /toe gizmo for bunions
specific cueing strategies for working with sciatica and finding the muscle imbalance
how to work with a hernia of any kind
more info on Thread the Needle and Reverse Swan
how muscle balancing can help pinched nerves
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Renee Mollan-Masters. Renee worked as a speech pathologist in the Fountain Valley School District and in her own private practice for 10 years. During this time she created with other teachers a reading remediation program which was later used statewide. While teaching a College Success Class at Orange Coast College in Southern California she developed the You Are Smarter Than You Think program. For 10 years during the 90’s she surveyed nursing students all over the country.
this episode Q&A includes:
• man on flomax wanting herb to help prostate- saw palmetto tincture..
• interstitial cystitis- comfrey leaf infusion..
• psoriasis- autoimmune disease- work with immun system, no processed foods, no essential oils- hypericum oil internally, tincture internally, astragalus and linden infusions..
• night shade family plants are some of the healthiest in the world..
• immune system is two armed- one to deal with bacterial infections and one to deal with viral infections..
• infused oil is not essential oils..
• do not make infused oils from dried herbs..
• honey is a humectant- keeps skin moist..
• swollen lymph nodes- cleavers infusion or tincture and poke root tincture..
• on antidepressants with heart palpitations and anxiety- meditation practice and motherwort tincture
• genital herpes- infusions of burdock and echinacea angustifolia..
• reflux, hernia and anxiety- slippery elm balls dissolved slowly in the cheek..
• breast cancer- check out Susun's book 'Breast Cancer? Breast Health!'
• comfrey for cyst on labia..
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress