SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we talk about Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and meet families affected by this devastating birth defect on Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Action Day, April 19th!
Host - Dawn Williamson, President of CHERUBS
12:00 - 12:15 pm - Nicki Young (mother of survivor Anderson, calling from Arizona)
12:15 - 12:30 pm - Sara Ysasi (mother of survivor Aubrey Mae, calling from Texas)
12:30 - 12:45 pm - James and Christie Korneygay (parents of cherub due, Evelyn from NC)
12:45 - 1:00 pm - Jessica Jackman (mother of non-survivor, Quinn, calling from BC, Canada)
1:00 - 1:15 pm - Amber Winthers (mother of non-survivor Amelia, calling from SD)
1:15 - 1:30 pm - Ericka Atkins (mother of survivor, Bryson, calling from Georgia)
1:30 - 1:45 pm - Todd Mears (father of non-survivor, Paislee, calling in from Alaska)
1:45 - 2:00 pm - Paul Woodward (father of survivor London, calling from California)
2:00 - 2:15 pm - Hope Clyde (mother of survivor Tyler, calling from Utah)
2:15 - 2:30 pm - Janice Crawford (mother of survivor Angel, calling from NC)
2:30 - 2:45 pm - Kevin Todd (from Merchant Match)
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) occurs when the diaphragm fails to form or to close totally and an opening allows abdominal organs into the chest cavity. This inhibits lung growth.
CDH occurs in approximately 1 in every 2,500 births (1,600 cases in the U.S. each year). The diaphragm is formed in the first trimester of pregnancy and controls the lungs' ability to inhale and exhale. The cause of CDH is not yet known.
CHERUBS - The Association of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research, Awareness, and Support
Founded in 1995, we are an international charity, helping over 5000 families in 60 countries.
UPCOMING RADIO SHOW!
Today at 2:30 pm EST we are talking with Kevin Todd from Merchant Match.
Do you own a business or can you make credit card processing decisions? CHERUBS has teamed up with Merchant Match and they are donating 50% of all credit card fees to our charity! The best part is that they guarantee businesses lower fees than you are paying now and it costs you nothing to donate!
Listen in and learn more today at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cdh
Sign up at https://preapp.merchantmatch.net/savethecherubs
Join The New Dawn Live Show, Tomorrow at 1:00 PM EST, as we welcome our guest, Author and Founder of Learning and Living Ministries, Felicia Davis. She will share her testimony of beating all odds of death for the third time..
On March 4th Felicia almost bled to death and needed 5 blood transfusions. On April 3rd she needed a life saving surgery, On.April 4th her lung collapsed and she had a small air pocket pressing against her heart. Mid-April she was emotionally broken but REFUSED to give up.
Tune in to support Felicia and to be encouraged.
Call in at 267-521-0178 or simply click on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newdawnministriesllc Website: justdawnllc.com
Created by New Dawn Ministries, LLC
Lots of great questions tonight as well as follow up to previous podcasts including discussions on:
how to work with the toe corrector /toe gizmo for bunions
specific cueing strategies for working with sciatica and finding the muscle imbalance
how to work with a hernia of any kind
more info on Thread the Needle and Reverse Swan
how muscle balancing can help pinched nerves
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Renee Mollan-Masters. Renee worked as a speech pathologist in the Fountain Valley School District and in her own private practice for 10 years. During this time she created with other teachers a reading remediation program which was later used statewide. While teaching a College Success Class at Orange Coast College in Southern California she developed the You Are Smarter Than You Think program. For 10 years during the 90’s she surveyed nursing students all over the country.
this episode Q&A includes:
• man on flomax wanting herb to help prostate- saw palmetto tincture..
• interstitial cystitis- comfrey leaf infusion..
• psoriasis- autoimmune disease- work with immun system, no processed foods, no essential oils- hypericum oil internally, tincture internally, astragalus and linden infusions..
• night shade family plants are some of the healthiest in the world..
• immune system is two armed- one to deal with bacterial infections and one to deal with viral infections..
• infused oil is not essential oils..
• do not make infused oils from dried herbs..
• honey is a humectant- keeps skin moist..
• swollen lymph nodes- cleavers infusion or tincture and poke root tincture..
• on antidepressants with heart palpitations and anxiety- meditation practice and motherwort tincture
• genital herpes- infusions of burdock and echinacea angustifolia..
• reflux, hernia and anxiety- slippery elm balls dissolved slowly in the cheek..
• breast cancer- check out Susun's book 'Breast Cancer? Breast Health!'
• comfrey for cyst on labia..
Join us as we speak with Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) about S.Res. 414: A resolution designating April 2014 as “National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Month”
Submit your questions for Sen. Sessions at email@example.com
In this episode I will discuss the economy of the USA. Inflation is escalating. Shortage in food banks. School lunches have been cut in portion. Children are still hungry after lunch. Go look at the size and portion of the lunches that are being given to our children. They come home starving. It has nothing to do with children and teens being overweight but it was an excuse that Michelle Obama used. The problem with overweight children is that they eat fast food. Sometimes, it is all some parents can afford. GMOs in our food are taking away the nutrition and only those who have money can truly afford to buy organic foods.
Current news - Medicare cuts starting in March 2015 will cut physician's payment by 21%. That means that the cost will be charged to the patient. It doesn't matter if one has supplemental insurance because these insurance companies only pay 20% of the difference of Medicare.
Doctors will get paid for telling patients of end of life options. Doctors will also get paid for reporting patients' health records to the government's panel.
I do see Medicare eventually going bankrupt and vouchers would have been a better solution.
As for younger people they are having a harder time than seniors in obtaining health care services. The reason being is because of the high deductible under Obama care. I know someone who needs surgery for a hernia and they can't even be seen until they pay the doctor $300.+. Going to the ER only stabilizes the patient at that time and then they must follow up on their own.
If you want a private reading I can be reached at http://www.Kasamba.com/psychic/mia0899cs
Love and Light,
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mitzi Weinman.
Mitzi Weinman is the founder of TimeFinder, which offers practical approaches to personal productivity. As a coach, workshop leader, and professional speaker, she helps people develop good habits and techniques to reduce stress which can result from not planning, procrastinating, feeling disorganized, and overwhelmed, and rushing to get things done, at work and/or at home. Since 1989, TimeFinder’s programs have provided ongoing support and professional and personal development to hundreds of companies, individuals and associations including New Balance, Reebok, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Pearson Education and Marriott University. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University and lives in Needham, Massachusetts, with her husband, son and dog.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• PCOS- treatment to achieve fertility..
• cysts? consider dissolving herbs such as red clover or comfrey..
• varicose veins- witch hazel, plantain oil, fenugreek, horse chestnut and avoid spicey foods
• how to make hawthorne tincture..
• Clostridium difficile colitis- slippery elm balls and corn silk infusions..
• why Susun does not use golden seal.
• preventing premature rupture of membranes (PPROM)..
• yarrow for mouth care..
• hiatus hernia- explanation and recommendations..
• marijuana is a magnifier..
Wrestling columnist Lee Sanders of The RCWR Show covers predictions for WWE Night of Champions 2014 along with a health update for Roman Reigns who underwent emergency surgery for a hernia! What does this mean for the WWE and Roman Reigns fans? Find out on this in-depth, no holds barred edition!
Programming Note: We spoke with former WCW and WWE wrestler Chuck Palumbo. Check out the video conversation on YouTube at https://t.co/L9SvFSiJBk
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUDIBLE.COM! SIGN UP FOR A FREE AUDIO BOOK & 30 DAY FREE TRIAL AT WWW.AUDIBLETRIAL.COM/THERCWRSHOW
WE'RE ON IHEARTRADIO!
This week we meet Diane Jones from Guardian Angels Cat Rescue and Peaches the Cat.
Guardian Angels Cat Rescue & Adoption Shelter is an all volunteer organization operating a no kill facility for homeless felines. The Shelter operates with an upper limit of 136 resident felines onsite, and some in the care of foster homes depending upon the season. All cats that enter the Shelter are assessed by a veterinarian and once tested and cleared for Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus or other diseases are available for adoption.
Peaches the Wonder Cat was born in July 2013 and was dumped at a kill shelter when she was only 4 weeks old. It was soon discovered that she was dying from a diaphragmatic hernia....probably from being thrown or kicked... Luckily a wonderful vet was able to do emergency surgery and she survived, despite the odds, and made a full recovery. Her growth, however, was stunted because she was unable to absorb nutrients in the first few months of her life so she is very tiny.
Join us to learn more about our guests and the joy and love cats bring to the world.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Beyond Addiction author. Dr. Carrie Wilkens is the co-founder and clinical director of the Center or Motivation and Change. Dr. Wilkens specializes in motivational treatments and group psychotherapy, and has worked with traumatized populations in both individual and group modalities. She is most recently a co-author on the new book Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change, a compassionate and science-based family guide for navigating the addiction treatment world, understanding motivation, and training in the use of CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training) skills. Dr. Wilkens’ expertise is regularly sought by the CBS Early Show; Fox News; Newsweek; O, The Oprah Magazine; and Psychology +Today.
this episode Q&A includes:
• severe osteoporosis and the danger of eating raw foods..
• positional vertigo- no need to see a specialist, story medicine, slowing down and NHI's..
• variety is what makes strong and healthy people..
• explanation of hernia- hernia repair, Shouldice Hospital, loving kindness, arnica jel on bottoms of feet, hospitals not a good place for healing and energy healing..
• eating sprouts- intolerably greedy and options for more nutritional eating..
• lactofermentation method...
• circulation and cold hands and feet- stress and fear and creating safety for yourself..
• hashimoto's thyroiditis and recommendations for thyroid medication withdrawal..
• getting in touch with your body- doing a task you are not familiar with..
• and much more..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (418 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (73 chatters)
- BeverlyD (28 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (8 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (0 chatters)