SORT BY Relevancy
Lots of great questions tonight as well as follow up to previous podcasts including discussions on:
how to work with the toe corrector /toe gizmo for bunions
specific cueing strategies for working with sciatica and finding the muscle imbalance
how to work with a hernia of any kind
more info on Thread the Needle and Reverse Swan
how muscle balancing can help pinched nerves
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Renee Mollan-Masters. Renee worked as a speech pathologist in the Fountain Valley School District and in her own private practice for 10 years. During this time she created with other teachers a reading remediation program which was later used statewide. While teaching a College Success Class at Orange Coast College in Southern California she developed the You Are Smarter Than You Think program. For 10 years during the 90’s she surveyed nursing students all over the country.
this episode Q&A includes:
• man on flomax wanting herb to help prostate- saw palmetto tincture..
• interstitial cystitis- comfrey leaf infusion..
• psoriasis- autoimmune disease- work with immun system, no processed foods, no essential oils- hypericum oil internally, tincture internally, astragalus and linden infusions..
• night shade family plants are some of the healthiest in the world..
• immune system is two armed- one to deal with bacterial infections and one to deal with viral infections..
• infused oil is not essential oils..
• do not make infused oils from dried herbs..
• honey is a humectant- keeps skin moist..
• swollen lymph nodes- cleavers infusion or tincture and poke root tincture..
• on antidepressants with heart palpitations and anxiety- meditation practice and motherwort tincture
• genital herpes- infusions of burdock and echinacea angustifolia..
• reflux, hernia and anxiety- slippery elm balls dissolved slowly in the cheek..
• breast cancer- check out Susun's book 'Breast Cancer? Breast Health!'
• comfrey for cyst on labia..
Join us as we speak with Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) about S.Res. 414: A resolution designating April 2014 as “National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Month”
Submit your questions for Sen. Sessions at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this episode I will discuss the economy of the USA. Inflation is escalating. Shortage in food banks. School lunches have been cut in portion. Children are still hungry after lunch. Go look at the size and portion of the lunches that are being given to our children. They come home starving. It has nothing to do with children and teens being overweight but it was an excuse that Michelle Obama used. The problem with overweight children is that they eat fast food. Sometimes, it is all some parents can afford. GMOs in our food are taking away the nutrition and only those who have money can truly afford to buy organic foods.
Current news - Medicare cuts starting in March 2015 will cut physician's payment by 21%. That means that the cost will be charged to the patient. It doesn't matter if one has supplemental insurance because these insurance companies only pay 20% of the difference of Medicare.
Doctors will get paid for telling patients of end of life options. Doctors will also get paid for reporting patients' health records to the government's panel.
I do see Medicare eventually going bankrupt and vouchers would have been a better solution.
As for younger people they are having a harder time than seniors in obtaining health care services. The reason being is because of the high deductible under Obama care. I know someone who needs surgery for a hernia and they can't even be seen until they pay the doctor $300.+. Going to the ER only stabilizes the patient at that time and then they must follow up on their own.
If you want a private reading I can be reached at http://www.Kasamba.com/psychic/mia0899cs
Love and Light,
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mitzi Weinman.
Mitzi Weinman is the founder of TimeFinder, which offers practical approaches to personal productivity. As a coach, workshop leader, and professional speaker, she helps people develop good habits and techniques to reduce stress which can result from not planning, procrastinating, feeling disorganized, and overwhelmed, and rushing to get things done, at work and/or at home. Since 1989, TimeFinder’s programs have provided ongoing support and professional and personal development to hundreds of companies, individuals and associations including New Balance, Reebok, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Pearson Education and Marriott University. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University and lives in Needham, Massachusetts, with her husband, son and dog.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• PCOS- treatment to achieve fertility..
• cysts? consider dissolving herbs such as red clover or comfrey..
• varicose veins- witch hazel, plantain oil, fenugreek, horse chestnut and avoid spicey foods
• how to make hawthorne tincture..
• Clostridium difficile colitis- slippery elm balls and corn silk infusions..
• why Susun does not use golden seal.
• preventing premature rupture of membranes (PPROM)..
• yarrow for mouth care..
• hiatus hernia- explanation and recommendations..
• marijuana is a magnifier..
Wrestling columnist Lee Sanders of The RCWR Show covers predictions for WWE Night of Champions 2014 along with a health update for Roman Reigns who underwent emergency surgery for a hernia! What does this mean for the WWE and Roman Reigns fans? Find out on this in-depth, no holds barred edition!
Programming Note: We spoke with former WCW and WWE wrestler Chuck Palumbo. Check out the video conversation on YouTube at https://t.co/L9SvFSiJBk
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUDIBLE.COM! SIGN UP FOR A FREE AUDIO BOOK & 30 DAY FREE TRIAL AT WWW.AUDIBLETRIAL.COM/THERCWRSHOW
WE'RE ON IHEARTRADIO!
This week we meet Diane Jones from Guardian Angels Cat Rescue and Peaches the Cat.
Guardian Angels Cat Rescue & Adoption Shelter is an all volunteer organization operating a no kill facility for homeless felines. The Shelter operates with an upper limit of 136 resident felines onsite, and some in the care of foster homes depending upon the season. All cats that enter the Shelter are assessed by a veterinarian and once tested and cleared for Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus or other diseases are available for adoption.
Peaches the Wonder Cat was born in July 2013 and was dumped at a kill shelter when she was only 4 weeks old. It was soon discovered that she was dying from a diaphragmatic hernia....probably from being thrown or kicked... Luckily a wonderful vet was able to do emergency surgery and she survived, despite the odds, and made a full recovery. Her growth, however, was stunted because she was unable to absorb nutrients in the first few months of her life so she is very tiny.
Join us to learn more about our guests and the joy and love cats bring to the world.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Beyond Addiction author. Dr. Carrie Wilkens is the co-founder and clinical director of the Center or Motivation and Change. Dr. Wilkens specializes in motivational treatments and group psychotherapy, and has worked with traumatized populations in both individual and group modalities. She is most recently a co-author on the new book Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change, a compassionate and science-based family guide for navigating the addiction treatment world, understanding motivation, and training in the use of CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training) skills. Dr. Wilkens’ expertise is regularly sought by the CBS Early Show; Fox News; Newsweek; O, The Oprah Magazine; and Psychology +Today.
this episode Q&A includes:
• severe osteoporosis and the danger of eating raw foods..
• positional vertigo- no need to see a specialist, story medicine, slowing down and NHI's..
• variety is what makes strong and healthy people..
• explanation of hernia- hernia repair, Shouldice Hospital, loving kindness, arnica jel on bottoms of feet, hospitals not a good place for healing and energy healing..
• eating sprouts- intolerably greedy and options for more nutritional eating..
• lactofermentation method...
• circulation and cold hands and feet- stress and fear and creating safety for yourself..
• hashimoto's thyroiditis and recommendations for thyroid medication withdrawal..
• getting in touch with your body- doing a task you are not familiar with..
• and much more..
Each week your hosts Josh Johnson and Nick Wagner will give you the goods to help you win your Fantasy Football Crown.
Why draft a backup QB?
Why draft a defense?
Will Julius Thomas duplicate his breakout year?
Dear Vernon Davis shut up!
Dynasty talk with Dan Heins
My meeting with Coach Kill
New Fall developmental league?
Jadeveon Clowney's apparently played through a sports hernia last season? If this is true he might have better served to sit more.
NFL top 100 featured RGIII at number 15 last year. This season off the list?
Josh is the NFL Editor of RotoRob.com.
email Josh at:
tweet him at:
Join us as we talk about Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and meet families affected by this devastating birth defect on Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Action Day, April 19th!
If you would like to appear as a guest on the show, please contact us at email@example.com
Mr. Jack Mathews, Is an Orange Sash instructor with Phoenix Health Defense Systems. Jack Mthews has been offering TaiChi/GungFu classes Valley-wide for various Retirement Communities, Community Colleges, Rehabilitation centers, and private clients in the greater Phoenix area. Jacks says what he I offers his clients ( young & old) is a form of exercise that is thousands of years old, rejuvenates and regenerates the mind and body, alleviates Stress, and focuses on Deep Diaphragmatic breathing. NO other exercise is as well developed to assist in the process of aging gracefully.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress