SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode I will discuss the economy of the USA. Inflation is escalating. Shortage in food banks. School lunches have been cut in portion. Children are still hungry after lunch. Go look at the size and portion of the lunches that are being given to our children. They come home starving. It has nothing to do with children and teens being overweight but it was an excuse that Michelle Obama used. The problem with overweight children is that they eat fast food. Sometimes, it is all some parents can afford. GMOs in our food are taking away the nutrition and only those who have money can truly afford to buy organic foods.
Current news - Medicare cuts starting in March 2015 will cut physician's payment by 21%. That means that the cost will be charged to the patient. It doesn't matter if one has supplemental insurance because these insurance companies only pay 20% of the difference of Medicare.
Doctors will get paid for telling patients of end of life options. Doctors will also get paid for reporting patients' health records to the government's panel.
I do see Medicare eventually going bankrupt and vouchers would have been a better solution.
As for younger people they are having a harder time than seniors in obtaining health care services. The reason being is because of the high deductible under Obama care. I know someone who needs surgery for a hernia and they can't even be seen until they pay the doctor $300.+. Going to the ER only stabilizes the patient at that time and then they must follow up on their own.
If you want a private reading I can be reached at http://www.Kasamba.com/psychic/mia0899cs
Love and Light,
Join us as we speak with Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) about S.Res. 414: A resolution designating April 2014 as “National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Month”
Submit your questions for Sen. Sessions at firstname.lastname@example.org
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mitzi Weinman.
Mitzi Weinman is the founder of TimeFinder, which offers practical approaches to personal productivity. As a coach, workshop leader, and professional speaker, she helps people develop good habits and techniques to reduce stress which can result from not planning, procrastinating, feeling disorganized, and overwhelmed, and rushing to get things done, at work and/or at home. Since 1989, TimeFinder’s programs have provided ongoing support and professional and personal development to hundreds of companies, individuals and associations including New Balance, Reebok, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Pearson Education and Marriott University. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University and lives in Needham, Massachusetts, with her husband, son and dog.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• PCOS- treatment to achieve fertility..
• cysts? consider dissolving herbs such as red clover or comfrey..
• varicose veins- witch hazel, plantain oil, fenugreek, horse chestnut and avoid spicey foods
• how to make hawthorne tincture..
• Clostridium difficile colitis- slippery elm balls and corn silk infusions..
• why Susun does not use golden seal.
• preventing premature rupture of membranes (PPROM)..
• yarrow for mouth care..
• hiatus hernia- explanation and recommendations..
• marijuana is a magnifier..
Wrestling columnist Lee Sanders of The RCWR Show covers predictions for WWE Night of Champions 2014 along with a health update for Roman Reigns who underwent emergency surgery for a hernia! What does this mean for the WWE and Roman Reigns fans? Find out on this in-depth, no holds barred edition!
Programming Note: We spoke with former WCW and WWE wrestler Chuck Palumbo. Check out the video conversation on YouTube at https://t.co/L9SvFSiJBk
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUDIBLE.COM! SIGN UP FOR A FREE AUDIO BOOK & 30 DAY FREE TRIAL AT WWW.AUDIBLETRIAL.COM/THERCWRSHOW
WE'RE ON IHEARTRADIO!
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Beyond Addiction author. Dr. Carrie Wilkens is the co-founder and clinical director of the Center or Motivation and Change. Dr. Wilkens specializes in motivational treatments and group psychotherapy, and has worked with traumatized populations in both individual and group modalities. She is most recently a co-author on the new book Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change, a compassionate and science-based family guide for navigating the addiction treatment world, understanding motivation, and training in the use of CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training) skills. Dr. Wilkens’ expertise is regularly sought by the CBS Early Show; Fox News; Newsweek; O, The Oprah Magazine; and Psychology +Today.
this episode Q&A includes:
• severe osteoporosis and the danger of eating raw foods..
• positional vertigo- no need to see a specialist, story medicine, slowing down and NHI's..
• variety is what makes strong and healthy people..
• explanation of hernia- hernia repair, Shouldice Hospital, loving kindness, arnica jel on bottoms of feet, hospitals not a good place for healing and energy healing..
• eating sprouts- intolerably greedy and options for more nutritional eating..
• lactofermentation method...
• circulation and cold hands and feet- stress and fear and creating safety for yourself..
• hashimoto's thyroiditis and recommendations for thyroid medication withdrawal..
• getting in touch with your body- doing a task you are not familiar with..
• and much more..
This week we meet Diane Jones from Guardian Angels Cat Rescue and Peaches the Cat.
Guardian Angels Cat Rescue & Adoption Shelter is an all volunteer organization operating a no kill facility for homeless felines. The Shelter operates with an upper limit of 136 resident felines onsite, and some in the care of foster homes depending upon the season. All cats that enter the Shelter are assessed by a veterinarian and once tested and cleared for Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus or other diseases are available for adoption.
Peaches the Wonder Cat was born in July 2013 and was dumped at a kill shelter when she was only 4 weeks old. It was soon discovered that she was dying from a diaphragmatic hernia....probably from being thrown or kicked... Luckily a wonderful vet was able to do emergency surgery and she survived, despite the odds, and made a full recovery. Her growth, however, was stunted because she was unable to absorb nutrients in the first few months of her life so she is very tiny.
Join us to learn more about our guests and the joy and love cats bring to the world.
Each week your hosts Josh Johnson and Nick Wagner will give you the goods to help you win your Fantasy Football Crown.
Why draft a backup QB?
Why draft a defense?
Will Julius Thomas duplicate his breakout year?
Dear Vernon Davis shut up!
Dynasty talk with Dan Heins
My meeting with Coach Kill
New Fall developmental league?
Jadeveon Clowney's apparently played through a sports hernia last season? If this is true he might have better served to sit more.
NFL top 100 featured RGIII at number 15 last year. This season off the list?
Josh is the NFL Editor of RotoRob.com.
email Josh at:
tweet him at:
Mr. Jack Mathews, Is an Orange Sash instructor with Phoenix Health Defense Systems. Jack Mthews has been offering TaiChi/GungFu classes Valley-wide for various Retirement Communities, Community Colleges, Rehabilitation centers, and private clients in the greater Phoenix area. Jacks says what he I offers his clients ( young & old) is a form of exercise that is thousands of years old, rejuvenates and regenerates the mind and body, alleviates Stress, and focuses on Deep Diaphragmatic breathing. NO other exercise is as well developed to assist in the process of aging gracefully.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with award winning author Ayn Cates Sullivan, Ph.D.. Ayn is pioneering a new renaissance of creativity and spiritual expression. She has written many books for adults and children and believes that society blossoms when poetry and stories are shared and honored. She lives in California with her husband, children and many pets.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• using primarly olive oil? your blood may show low vitamin D levels..
• vitamin D found in stinging nettles and shitake mushrooms..
• antibiotics are not good at preventing infections..
• yarrow is a good friend of the mouth- astringent, stops bleeding, anti bacterial..
• menopause does not start and stop- it is eradic..
• kundalini while having hot flashes! check out New Menopausal Years The Wise Woman Way..
• toe nail fungus- hysterical hygiene, apple cider vinegar, horsetail infusion..
• nausea during pregnancy- NHI's, ginger, and if you live in a medical state try marijuana..
• motherwort for anxiety- made from fresh flowering plant, take dropperful dose..
• caffine during pregnancy? needs to be used in moderation..
• chemoterapy? nourish your liver with milk thistle tincture..
• pinworms- the drug is the least invasive..
• nettle infusion, well cooked greens, sardines all provide plenty of calcium..
• ambien taper- oatstraw infusion, skullcap, sleep in very dark room..
• harvesting nettle and parts used..
• use dried herbs for infusions!!
• hernia? check out Shouldice Clinic..
• nuclear contaminationof seaweed? Ryan Drum says no..
• estrogen and menopause..
The Beauty and the Beast of Fantasy Football Experts are in CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! This week GREG REIFSTECK and JENILEE BOREK will help you grab some picks that will help you WIN your Fantasy Super bowl!
G & J also talk about the BEARS beating the Browns and how thanks to the Ravens beating the Lions on MNF put the Monsters of the Midway on top of the NFC North.
Also- we gave them on our videocast, but in case you are just a loyal podcast listener we will be awarding our end of season fantasy awards- THE NADS as we like to call them here at BBFF. THE REAL MAN OF THE YEAR, THE BEAST OF THE YEAR, THE HERNIA AWARD for the player that just couldn’t measure up, THE BLUNDER OF THE YEAR and the BOLAS MAS GRANDE- the BIGGEST GAMBLE OF THE YEAR.
Packers Backer and partial team owner PROST will call in from San Diego to talk about his Green Bay team not only upsetting the Cowboys, but he will talk about yet another Epic December fail by Tony Romo. He will also give his final BALLS TO THE WALL INJURY REPORT and ONE-HIT BLUNDER predictions of the season.
Ka$h our Lone Star Correspondent will also give his GAMBLE$ OF THE WEEK and the first ever BBFF BOLAS MAS GRANDE AWARD!
Don't forget to SEE more WEEK 16 Lineup picks and more fantasy info on our weekly Videocast at http://www.youtube.com/bigballsfootball and bigballsfantasyfootball.com.
Do you have any questions about your line-up or need tips on who to draft this season? Hit us up on Twitter (@BigBallsFball) or Facebook (facebook.com/bigballsfantasyfootball) and we will answer your question on the air.
Dr. Bruce Ramshaw is the epitome of someone who "walks the talk" and he gives plenty of important talks from TedX to major medical conferences around the world. But more importantly, he implements the solution in a new type of healthcare clinic.
He is also founder of what he says is the new model in person centered care: Advanced Hernia Solutions. The entire team is built around the relationship with the providers and the patients, and uses the latest in technology to the most basic in physician-patient relationships: personal communication, education, and ensuring real comfort and understanding.
A sought after educator, speaker and trainer, he writes and talks about the change that must happen in healthcare because as he writes about complexity science, the model they are implementing, "In complexity science, one principle is that transformational system change can only occur when the system is on the edge of chaos. Another reason for my hope lies in the belief that our healthcare system is close to that edge."
He's a member of The Walking Gallery, and written for the healthcare industry and providers frequently as can be seen on our website from General Surgery News and taught another 100 publications and over 100 national and international courses.
Dr. Ramshaw is the President Elect of the Americas Hernia Society. He was Chief of General Surgery at the University of Missouri, founder of the Emory Hernia Institute, and did his residency at the Georgia Baptist Medical Center after attending medical school at the University of Florida. He is one of the leaders in several laparoscopic procedures internationally.
Dr. Bruce Ramshaw is both a doctors' doctor and a patient advocate. We'll be speaking with them both on how it will take total transformation to save healthcare today.
Join Host Live Chats
- VernonHale (10 chatters)
- Midrats (9 chatters)
- Olympias (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Judge Neil (6 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (3 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (3 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (3 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Evilkind Media Network (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)