SORT BY Relevancy
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she interviews Diane Sanfilippo, author of Practical Paleo and The 21 Day Sugar Detox.
Diane will answer questions like:
What are foods people don't expect to be problematic but are?
What do we reguarly buy with added sugars?
How is this different from other sugar detox programs?
Diane Sanfilippo returns to the show to discuss her new book The 21-Day Sugar Detox as well as her upcoming cookbook.
Topic will include:
* The difference between hungry and "hangry".
* The TRUTH about good versus bad carbs...
* What happens in your body when you eat sugar and foods that quickly turn into sugar
* Diane's top 3 supplements to control blood sugar and cravings
Visit Diane's website at www.balancedbites.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
in Weight Loss
Showtime: Tuesday, July 24th at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Ready to take your Paleo lifestyle a step further? Would you like to customize your diet for a particular health complaint or goal (weight loss, athletic performance, heart health, etc). Do you want some practical tips to make Paleo do-able and fun? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then this is the show for you! Newly published author, Diane Sanfilippo, joins Dr Lo to discuss her brand new book Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-foods Lifestyle. Tune in!
Hosted by Dr. Lauren "Lo" Noel of Bloom Natural Health
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [5:02]
2. Shout Out: Paleo for Restaurants by Joe Disch [13:15]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: A new study on whole grains: Biological Mechanism vs. Epidemiology [19:45]
4. Paleo RD and Dealing with Non-Paleo Doctors [29:21]
5. Loose leaf tea versus pre-bagged [45:35]
6. Teeth grinding at night; alternative to plastic guard? [50:11]
7. Diane’s Kitchen tip: Hardboiled eggs cooking and peeling [57:34]
8. Liz’s BMB tip of the week: walking in pregnancy [1:04:49]
1. What’s new for you from Diane [2:14]
2. Introducing our guest, Jen Sinkler [6:36]
3. Beginner fitness and ways to get started [9:33]
4. Power lifting, and exercise motivation [19:57]
5. All about intuitive training and rest and recovery [25:26]
6. Training while recovering from adrenal fatigue [32:25]
7. Weight lifting group classes and Crossfit [41:31]
8. Training and movement before, during, and after pregnancy [45:25]
9. Training and coaching for teens [52:38]
10. Tips for type 1 diabetics [59:31]
11. Thoughts on supplements and fat burners [1:03:09]
12. Lift Weights Faster 2 [1:05:21]
13. Liz’s tip of the week: Postpartum nutrition for healing and milk production [1:14:50]
Hold On! CHANGE Is Comingg- Black History Month with Lady Diane
What is the purpose of life? What is the deeper meaning behind our experiences in life? Do you want to recieve soul secrets, wisdom, knowledge, and practices to help your life and soul journey? Join Master Diane Fujio as she shares her insight as a Divine Channel and what it means to open your spiritual channels and how it can transform all aspects of your life in profound ways. Later in the show she will offer teachings and practices that can deepen your connection with the divine and your guides and deepen your understanding of your soul’s purpose. To connect directly to Master Diane Fujio, visit her blog "My Soul Healing Miracles from Depression to Joy" at http://bit.ly/MDianeBlog. It is Diane Fujio's greatest honor is to be a Divine Channel and appointed Worldwide Representative of Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha. Master Diane has been a devoted student of Master Sha since 2006 and whole-heartedly believes in his empowering mission of healing, universal service and the power of soul. Master Diane serves as Co-Director of Master Sha's Soul Power Center for the Hawaiian Islands, Love Peace Harmony Center Honolulu. Master Diane's journey with Master Sha began when she sought healing for her sons' chronic mental health conditions (and later challenging family relationships). Today, by practicing and following the wisdom and teachings of Soul Power, the health of her sons and her family relationships have completely and permanently transformed. She has unconditional belief in soul healing and a deep, humbling gratitude for Master Sha, the Divine, Tao and the Source.To schedule a individual consultation for Healing, Karma Cleansing or a Soul Reading, please call 808-988-8090 or email: email@example.com
1. What’s new for you from Diane [1:05]
2. Introducing our guest, Christa Orecchio [2.58]
3. Christa’s introduction to Candida [4.16]
4. What exactly is Candida [7:21]
5. What are some other symptoms of Candida overgrowth? [9:50]
6. What causes the Candida to overgrow? [11:43]
7. Detection of a Candida overgrowth [13:24]
8. What a Candida diet consists of [18:45]
9. How to find a balance with the Candida diet, and die off symptoms [26:31]
10. Treatment options through traditional medicine for Candida [34:16]
11. How are setbacks handled on the Candida diet [38:26]
12. What happens if I relapse after the 8 week Candida diet? [40:35]
13. Efficacy of Diflucan and Candida [47:22]
14. Candida cleanse as a preventative of cancer [49:46]
15. Mercury amalgam fillings and Candida [52:59}
16. Apple cider vinegar and Candida [55:55]
17. Wrapping it up with Christa Orecchio [57:02]
18. Liz’s Baby Making and Beyond tip of the week: pregnancy and your immune system [59:11]
Diane Buchberger host of Fifth Dimensional Living is here to share with you what it is like living in the 5th dimensional world and behind. She is here to take your calls to help you see the light within the darkness of your life. Diane will share her life experiences and wisdom of the 5th dimensional world. Her guidance will give you a great understand of what the Fifth Dimension world is truly about. She a messenger between all worlds to bring messages and higher vibrational energy to balance the physical world. For more information on Diane please visit http://www.facebook.com/dbuchberger1. The call in number is 646-200-4169
Showtime: Tuesday, April 30th at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Do you experience brain fog, or difficulty remembering things? Anxiety, depression, or mood swings? Do you crave sweets and find it hard to cut out the sugar? Do you get fatigue throughout the day?
You could be ADDICTED to sugar!
Diane Sanfilippo, creator of the 21 Day Sugar Detox, joins Dr Lo to shed some light on how YOU can cut the habit and be free of YOUR addiction once and for all!
To join the next sugar detox, click here!
Hosted by Dr Lauren "Lo" Noel
PROVERB'S WISDOM JOURNEY (Today is Chapter 1 Continuation) with Lady Diane
The Spiritual Disease Part 2 with Prophetess Diane Grimble
Today on her show she will have The Monument of Hope with Pastor David Show. The discussion with be on Complacency.
Join Host Live Chats
- churchfolk (17 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (8 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (5 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (4 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (4 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Bumming With Bobcat (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- apathecary (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Born Again Baptist Church (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)