SORT BY Relevancy
Marquette interviews author of Fit For Faith, Diana Anderson-Tyler on two very important topics for girls today, over-eating and it's equally destructive counterpart, under-eating.
Please tune in while the two hash out these delimas from a scientific AND a spiritual point of view. Enjoy!
This show features Tyler Geving, head men's coach at Portland State University, a member of the Big Sky Conference.
The show is hosted by Greg Crawford, editor of http://gregcrawfordbasketball.blogspot.com and http://crawfordsgolfdaily.blogspot.com (golf and sports biz)
This show features Tyler Geving, head men's basketball coach at Portland State University, a member of the Big Sky Conference.
The show is hosted by Greg Crawford, COO of Kiyokawa Crawford Sports Management and editor of http://gregcrawfordbasketball.blogspot.com
We're stepping through the stones and welcoming to our show the one and only Diana Gabaldon, the New York Times best-selling author of the famed Outlander series, which has transcended genres, has been translated to over 40 languages worldwide, and has won countless awards since the first book of the series was published nearly a quarter of a century ago. Now this beloved series has been adapted to the small screen on the Starz network, where viewers can follow the adventures of 20th century time-traveler Claire Randall and 18th century Scotsman Jamie Fraser, dubbed by fans as the "King of Men".
Diana will be stopping by to talk about the show's first season resuming its second half in April, the upcoming DVD release of Season One's first half, and anything else under the sun relating to her books and to the show. We will be taking fan questions for Diana on our Facebook Event page, so if you have a question for Herself, feel free to post it there and we will try our best to ask it for you! She will only be with us for one hour, so we will do everything we can to cover as many of your questions as possible.
We will also have the chat room open on the day of broadcast, so join us in the first hour of the program to talk Outlander with fellow listeners, and play along with our weekly feature, "Scary Justin's Horror Movie Trivia"! While scary films are not exactly related to Outlander, those of you in the chat room who can beat the horror movie "zom-boy" at his own game will get one question asked to Diana, so brush up on your scary movies and give it your best shot!
To accommodate Diana's busy schedule, we will be airing this episode at a special time: one hour earlier than our usual broadcast time, so don't forget to tune in at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. See you then!
***Special thanks to Anne Mueller, who designed our awesome-looking banner!***
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (43 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (7 chatters)
- 63289 (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (4 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (4 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Hip Hop Roundtable (2 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- No Conduct Radio (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)