SORT BY Relevancy
For the third straight season, the Detroit Tigers had the look of a World Series champ only to fall short in the postseason. What went wrong this time and what is ahead, especially now that Jim Leyland has stepped down as manager?
Tony Paul of the Detroit News will join us to discuss all that and more.
The Detroit News' Tony Paul will join us to discuss the upcoming Detroit Tigers season. Is this the year that the Tigers finally break through and claim their first World Series since 1984?
On our list of conversation topics ...
- Which players might surprise fans this year?
- Who is the biggest threat in the AL Central?
- Was it wise to keep Rick Porcello for the starting rotation?
All that and more as we welcome the 2013 baseball season.
Tony Paul of the Detroit News is scheduled to join us to discuss the latest Detroit Tigers' offseason developments. Anibal Sanchez re-signed with the team this week ... so will Rick Porcello wind up wearing another uniform in 2013?
Plus, are the Detroit Lions in line for big changes this coming offseason? The Lions fell by 28 to the hapless Cardinals last week, leading some around the area to call for a head coaching change.
And it's bowl season: What's on tap in the coming days?
Is Omar Infante the Detroit Tigers' answer at second base? Can they pry Aaron Hill or Willie Bloomquist out of the desert? And what will happen with the starting rotation? There are less than two weeks until the MLB non-waiver trade deadline, so it's time to talk about what the Tigers might do to gear up for a run. And over in Hockeytown, are the Red Wings doing anything besides waiting on a Shane Doan decision? Philadelphia's signing of Shea Weber could have long-lasting implicati
What went wrong for the Detroit Tigers in the 2012 World Series? That's the question that will follow the Tigers around all offseason, following an embarrassing finish. We'll try to make sense of what happened in the World Series, plus take our first look ahead to a potentially busy offseason for the Tigers. All that, plus a glance at the football weekend and an early look at the Detroit Pistons' 2012-13 chances.
The Detroit Tigers are 1-0 after a dramatic Opening Day win over the visiting Boston Red Sox. We take a look at what's in store for the Motor City's boys of summer, including: 1. Can Justin Verlander repeat his 2011 success? 2. Is the bullpen a cause for a concern, especially after Jose Valverde blew a save on Opening Day? 3. Just how good is this lineup? 4. Which teams can compete with the Tigers in the AL Central? We'll touch on all that and more in our latest episode of Th
Jason Martinez of MLBDepthCharts previews the offseason of the AL Champion Detroit Tigers, who could pursue a corner outfielder and closer.
Detroit Tigers predictions NCAA Tournament comes to a close Pistons talks NFL Draft talks
On today’s show Al and Colin will be talking about the Detroit Tigers World Series run and a recap of the Local Business Networking Fall Mixer. Yup we beat the New York Yankees
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Black Supremacy is the only option (6 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (4 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Wacky World of (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- the new kings of talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SunshineWon (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)