SORT BY Relevancy
I'd like to address my feminist folks out there with some of my thoughts.
I'll kick a little talk on your male co-workers, patriarchal values, and what is NOT an apology.
I'll also read from a blog by my friend in the social networks which I'll link to below.
I put the Rhym-o-Graphy at the end because now I'll be going into songs/tracks I did between the ages of 19-21. (I'm 30 now) and I don't want to drive listeners away with the way I address certain things in those years. I was very apathetic and literally "ignorant".
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- BobbieG (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (3 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)