SORT BY Relevancy
Phil Robertson gives an interview to Gentlemen's Quaterly; Phil Robertson is asked about his views on homosexuality because GQ knows he's an evangelical Christian and therefore what his reply will be; Phil Robertson replies with what the Bible says about homosexuality, just as GQ hoped; the Lavender Lobby erupts, A&E Networks quake in terror, and suspend Phil Robertson pending termination of his contract, because the First Amendment, in letter and spirit, only applies to homosexuals and homofiles. And nobody outside the 'fundie ghetto sees anything wrong with that state of affairs.
Plus a new coat of paint for the Grand Ole Party (we promise), and whatever else two hours will allow.
This is out of the book "Washington in the Lap of Rome, 1888" author Justin F. Fulton. The below is out of the forward written by Christian Pinto. To purchase the book Click Here
Sam Adams & The Rights Of The Colonists
So tenacious and subversive was the Catholic Church in old Europe, that men like John Locke and Sammuel Adams excluded those of that religion from the ordinary rights of citizens. Adams (quoting Locke) best explained why Roman Catholics were barred from involvement in American colonial politics in his renowned work, The Rights of the Colonists in 1772:
"And it is now generally agreed among Christians that this spirit of toleration....is the chief characteristically mark of the church. Insomuch that Mr. Locke has asserted and proved....that such toleration ought to be extended to all whose doctrines are not subversive of society. The only sects which he thinks ought to be, and which by all wise laws are excluded from such toleration, are those who teach doctrines subversive of the civil government under which they live.
"The Roman Catholics or Papists are excluded by reason of such doctrines as these: that princes excommunicated may be deposed, and those that they call heretics may be destroyed without mercy; besides their recognizing the pope in so absolute a manner, in subversion of government, by introducing....imperium in imperio....leading directly to the worst anarchy and confusion, civil discord, and bloodshed."
The Latin phrase imperium in imperio means "an order within an order." If Sam Adams were alive today, he might be branded as a conspiracy theorist, for suggesting that the Papists set up secret orders in society whose purpose is the subvert the regular powers of government.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Christians in Honk Kong protest the communist takeover of their democratic government.
* North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is sick or even deposed.
* Interview with Robin Stienberg in Singapore, host of an international TV show.
Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood talk about ten tips for clients who are being deposed in a family law or divorce case. You can read more on this topic on www.stangelawfirm.com in an article titled Tips for giving your divorce or family law deposition.
Stange Law Firm has offices in St. Louis, St. Charles County and City (by appointment only), Jefferson County, Franklin County, Lincoln County in Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County (by appointment only) in Illinois. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their Troy, MO Divorce Lawyers in Lincoln County and Edwardsville, Illinois in Madison County Divorce Attorneys online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
*LIVE* from TUNISIA The ‘SECRET NEWS’, the NEWS BEHIND the NEWS, then Professor Frank Romano, author of the books Storm over Morocco & "Love and Terror in the Middle East, 3rd Edition. Frank joins Kevin Bull with Katie (Research) LIVE on Free Thinking Voice [The Earth Needs Rebels Show] broadcast on http://freethinkingvoice.tv/ on Monday the 28th of April. LIVE at 10am-12pm PST; 11am-1pm MT; 12pm-2pm CT; 1pm-3pm EST; 6pm-8pm GMT London/Dublin.
Join Colleen, Kelly and the deposed fantasy baseball commissioner Richard as they discuss the tribulations of managing a fantasy sports league, the state of Packer contract renewals and possibility of the first openly gay active NFL player.
Check out their work at PocketDoppler.com and Dick's Favorite Blog. And follow them on Twitter at @WhatRUTinkin , @Ceallaigh_k and @RichardMChang.
...Join two of the PocketDoppler Angels and Richard Chang as they take their show on the road and bring you a weekly dissection of the Green Bay Packers as only they know how. All three are longtime Packer fans who bring their infinite wisdom, passion and snark to the Packers Talk Radio Network.
Praying Through the Bible #86
TEXT: Jeremiah 42:1-7
Has someone ever asked you for something, and even though they said all the right words and had the right expression on their face, you detected insincerity in their request? Unfortunately, we can offer insincere prayers to God as well. Our prayers can sometimes lack transparency. To put it bluntly, we can try to fool God with our prayers forgetting that He already knows our hearts before we even open our mouths.
We see an example of insincerity in prayer in our passage today. As you know, the Babylonians conquered the nation of Judah and took many of the inhabitants of that land in chains to Babylon. Only a small remnant was left behind under the leadership of a governor appointed by the king of Babylon. After the Babylonians left Judah, this governor was assassinated by a Jewish army officer. Shortly thereafter, another army officer named Johanan deposed the murderer and was appointed the leader of the Jewish remnant. Johanan intended to lead the remnant out of the desolate land of Judah down to Egypt to escape any further Babylonian wrath.
Our passage tells us that he and the other leaders of the remnant go to Jeremiah and ask him to pray to God for them in order to get God's perspective on what they should do. However, we quickly find out that something is not quite right about this prayer request.
Max Yemets emigrated from the Ukraine at a young. But he kept a large group of contacts among his former country men over the years. Therefore, he's able to give us a good picture of what's actually go on there now. Things are not what they appear to be according to the Russian Press. The people rejected the Russian puppet and deposed him. Putin could not accept their judgment and sprung into action. The US watched from the sidelines and now has no idea what to do. Putin holds all the cards and the world will come to regret its inaction.
POLITICAL Animals--Rutherford B. Hayes 2nd 1 term president
Appointed John Marshall Harlan--
Associate US Supreme Court Justice --author--"Seperate but equal" segregation --
Martin Luther King audio--Chicago civil rights protests in the sixties
Filipine President Ferdinand Marcos set himself up as President for Life
San Francisco politician David Campos--illegal alien tries to impose his opinion on abortion protests by anti Abortion American citizens
Hawaii deposed its queen--stage set for acquisition by the US
Wake Island acquired by US--Japanese seized in WW2-1952--site of Meeting between President Truman and General MacArthur
Moses Austin--300 families were allowed by Mexico to settle in Texas--stage set for Texas revolt--Stephen Austin--The Alamo etc.
Andrew Halladie inventor of the Cable Car in San Francisco--Horses were previously used and abused.
Al Capone --Ben Franklin Birthdays
October 4, 2013
A Conversation with Clement Pulaski
Mr. Pulaski writes at “True Sons of Abraham”
Mr. Pulaski is a prolific writer on matters of Religion and Ethno Nationalism
On this edition of World View Conversations, we will take on the moral disintegration of the Catholic Church and the recent statements of Pope Francis
Francis’ pandering to Jews
Francis’ pandering to Homosexuals
Francis’ pandering to “Non-Believers
Is the Catholic Church relevant any more as a Religious institution or is it just another Cultural Marxist vehicle
Is Pope Francis the ‘Gay Lobby within the Vatican” that was talked about?
Was Benedict deposed in a palace Coup by the “Gay Lobby” within the Vatican?
Visit World View Foundations at: www.wvfoundations.org
Visit True Sons of Abraham: http://truesonsofabraham.com/sons-of-abraham.htm
The American Nationalist Network (ANN), supports the use and availability of its programs for the general public under the “fair use” portion of Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. We require only that the content is clearly notated as being produced by and for the American Nationalist Network (ANN). Changing of its material in any fashion, whether audio or graphic, is prohibited.
1. According to The New York Times, Egyptian security forces killed more than 200 protesters and wounded hundreds of others on Wednesday in a daylong assault on two sit-ins by Islamist supporters of the ousted president, Mohamed Morsi, that set off waves of violence in the capital, Cairo, and across the country.
2. According to The Jerusalem Post, the Israeli military launched an airstrike over the northern area of the Gaza Strip on Wednesday morning, targeting concealed rocket launching sites in the enclave.
3. According to the Associated Press, tens of thousands of people were evacuated as a powerful typhoon thundered into southern China on Wednesday after shutting down the bustling Asian financial center of Hong Kong and sinking a cargo ship.
4. According to The Times of Israel, at the start of talks with the visiting US chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the threat of Iran attaining nuclear weapons "dwarfs" the other security challenges facing the nation.
5. According to AFP, Supporters of deposed Islamist president Mohamed Morsi torched three churches in central Egypt on Wednesday in reprisal attacks as police dispersed demonstrations in Cairo. The assailants threw firebombs at a church in Sohag, a city with a large community of Coptic Christians, causing it to burn down.
The Bible says in James 5:7: "Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com.
Cairo (CNN) -- Egypt, including its capital Cairo, teetered on the edge early Thursday as clashes persisted following the bloodiest day since the revolution two years ago that was envisioned to bring peace and democracy to Egypt -- but has not.
The violence Wednesday pitted Egypt's military and current government against backers of deposed President Mohamed Morsy, though others also were caught in the fray.
At least 278 people were killed, including 235 civilians, state TV reported, citing an Egyptian emergency official. Interim Interior Minister Gen. Mohammed Ibrahim said that an additional 43 police officers died.
"It's an open war," said a protester who escaped one of two Cairo camps that were raided.
The intensity and violence lingered into Thursday morning, when state TV reported Morsy backers were attacking police stations, hospitals and government buildings despite a government-mandated curfew. More Egyptian troops were being deployed at entrances to Cairo and Giza, with the unrest prompting the closure Thursday of banks and the nation's stock market.
Jesse Jackson Jr and his wife are going to prison for stealing campaign donations.15 year old Anthony Stokes is allow on heart transplant list.This and more,plus open conversation on "The Night Shift".So clock in folks and let's enjoy the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (32 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (16 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Dino Dean (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (7 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (6 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Four Elements United (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Mr White (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)