SORT BY Relevancy
On this program, Sarae speaks with Rachael Dudley, Marketing Coordinator at Denver Community Credit Union about tactics for keeping your personal information safe to avoid becoming a victim of identity theft and fraud.
Avoid using the following passwords: "Worst Passwords" List
Sarae talks with Joe Tassano, VP of Branches at Denver Community Credit Union, about the On-Site Car Sale on Saturday 5/19/2012.
Find out why Denver Community partners with AutoTrek and what you can expect at the event, which takes place from 9:00am-3:00pm at 1075 Acoma Street!
Are you an aspiring business owner? Sarae is joined by Benjamin Weeda, Client Outreach Manager, at the Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI) to discuss how you can build a solid personal foundation to set yourself up for success when launching a business. Learn what most entrepreneurs fail to plan for and what you need to consider to succeed.
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and improvements!
4. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
5. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
On this episode of Discover Janesville with Yuri Rashkin:
David DiStefano is a financial advisor and insurance consultant. He is also Commissioner on Janesville School Board. Commissioner DiStefano shared his perspective on the impact of Act 10 on SDJ, the new grading system, progress of the Benefits Committee he is chairing, how he keeps his private beliefs from interfering with his position on the School Board and the importance of coming to school this Friday.
David Reinhart is a lecturer at UW - Whitewater in philosophy and religious studies. David stopped by the program to preview his upcoming talk at Hedberg Public Library on causing Peace and conflict resolution.
Executive Director of Janesville Convention & Visitors Bureau Christine Rebout is a long friend of the program but a first time visitor to Janesville Community Radio studio. Christine previewed the upcoming Art Infusion along the Janesville Mile chalk contest, and also talked about Irish Fest and other exciting local events coming up in Janesville. Learn more by going to www.JanesvilleCVB.com
Ann Roe and Julie Richardson are past Presidents of the Women's Club and they came to preview the upcoming launch of the capitol campaign, looking to do some substantial improvements to the historic building at 108 South Jackson street, housing several organizations, includingh Daughter of American Revolution, American Association of University Women, MacDowell Music Club, the Women's Club and Janesville Art League. Learn more by going to www.fp108sj.org
Today's program is brought to you by The "A" Team, LLC - your social media specialists, Basics Cooperative - home of the Super Tuesday, and by "Raising Abel, the Life of Faith" by Ronald Ragotzy, MD.
Welcome to the Path Community blogradio program. Our mission is to connect each person to their divine purpose in living their mission and vision for life. We are committed to walking through life with you as you explore the many possibilities that you experince on the Path. We are passionate about the many stories of life, purpose and calling that make their home inside the Path Community. Each story is relevant, accepted and appreciated. There is no one else like you! We are your greatest fans and are honored to be on this journey with you. You are unique, gifted and called to greatness. Join us as we take a look at the meaning of success along the PATH! For many success is oriented around the attainment of popularity or some form of acrewed prosperity. For others it is oriented around the attainment of a particular aim or purpose. In reality, success means different things to different people. Lets explore the different aspects of success and how they can apply to our individual mission and vision!
THE COMMUNITY ON ABUSE AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RETURNS FOR THE SEQUEL ASKING THE QUESTION: "IS IT WISE TO RETURN?" MANY RELATIONSHIPS EXPERIENCE HIGHS AND LOWS, PAIN AND TRAUMA, AS WELL AS JOY AND HAPPINESS. WE ARE GOING TO EXPLORE IN THIS DISCUSSION THE REASON PEOPLE RETURN TO RELATIONSHIPS WHEN THERE ARE ACTS OF ABUSE AND VIOLENCE WITHIN THE HOMES. THERE ARE MANY SIDES TO THIS QUESTION AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO EXPLORING THEM WITH YOU. IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN SPEAK TO THIS QUESTION FIRST HAND THEN PLEASE INVITE THEM TO THE PROGRAM. WE HOPE YOU WILL TUNE IN AND LISTEN IN ONE POSITIVE WAY.
THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNITY COLLEGES
MENTORING MINORITY MALES
Dr Frank Harris and Dr Luke Wood of San Diego State's Minority Male CC Collaborative are our guests
Presented by COMCAST BUSINESS
SwCA Episode 193: My Life Is More Awesome Than I Ever Dreamed! I Am Grateful But Also Feel Guilty. H
SHOW NOTES: This specific episode is, "My Life Is More Awesome Than I Ever Dreamed! I Am Grateful But Also Feel Guilty. Help!"
Wow. We have so much in our lives that has surpassed our dreams and goals! Our work (paid and/or volunteer), our community of caring (family and friends), our daily joy. We discuss in this show that some people will have a moment of clarity when they look around and realize how far they have surpassed their goals. (The “I really did it” moment!) Other people have a very specific predefined goal and events related thereto (first day of public trading of their firm, standing on the stand at the Olympics receiving a medal, at their wedding, their child’s first day of school, hitting one million dollars in sales, etc.).
I share in the show that I never had a specific singular predefined goal. In the past few years I have looked around and realized, I am living the dream! My work is more exciting, challenging, rewarding and fulfilling than I ever imagined. My community of caring is filled with authentic people that I respect and trust. My physical surroundings (homes, etc.) are beautiful. I have the resources to do what I feel like doing when I feel like doing it. I rarely have an unpleasant person in my life that I ‘have to put up with’ and I am containing to add more layers of resources to my financial independence.
I wake up 99% of the time (except for when I am sick or something horrendous happens in life) really excited about the upcoming day. I dance around in the morning when I rise in celebration of the new day! I can’t wait to see what happens!
How did this happen?
1) I have had numerous specific goals that I have relentlessly pursued.
2) I n
Entrepreneur Mom Now is the first stop for mom entrepreneurs opening their small business. They are a growing premium community of entrepreneurial moms eager to fulfill their dreams.
They provide insightful profiles of other moms, create a central resource of local networking events and educational workshops, host webinars and conference calls, and create a community over social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
They also provide entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to promote their businesses to other moms.
Mom entrepreneurs have unique needs not specifically addressed in mainstream business publications. Their aim is to encourage moms to dream big, while providing the foundational information, resources and connections locally and globally to achieve that dream.
Join us as we talk to Heather Broad, Calgary City Director for Entrepreneur Mom Now. She too remembers feeling alone and overwhelmed with no one to talk to who understood running a business while trying to be all things to her family. Learn about the hurdles of being an Entrepreneurial Mom and how Entrepreneur Mom Now can guide you on the right path to success.
Learn more about Entrepreneur Mom Now HERE. And watch for Heather's Article in the next issue of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (86 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Living Astrology (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (6 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (0 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (0 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (0 chatters)