SORT BY Relevancy
Join us tonight for an extra dose of Beauty News...
This is pt 4 of my interview with Stacey Aaronson, founder of The Book Doctor Is In. In our first interview we talked about how the self-publishing model can help or hurt your book sales. You can hear that interview here. In the second we discussed why DIY and self-publishing are NOT one and the same. You can hear that interview here. In part 3 we delved into the different types of editing and the importance of each, how editors differ and what to look for, and what questions you should ask yourself before interviewing professionals to determine your particular needs, concerns, wishes and goals for your book. You can hear that interview here.
So today "The Book Doctor" is back in the house to complete this important series you won’t want to miss if you’re considering writing and self-publishing a book! Our conversation today will be focused specifically on the questions to ask prospective editors and designers, red flags to heed, and great resources for finding book professionals.
And, BONUS! For Your Partner in Success Radio listeners, Stacey is offering her Master Do’s and Don’ts List of Self-Publishing (with abundant resources!) to help set you on the right path for your publishing journey.
Join us again for another edition of Beauty Talk on Sunday, Nov.2nd as we continue to answer your questions about the Beauty Industry. Our show on Sunday, Oct. 26th was great, but we were not able to get all of your questions answered. So, we are going to do it again. Please join us for more inspiration, education, and information. Call in with your comments and questions....914.803.4399.
We have recieved your questions about the beauty industry, the film & tv industry and more, and we want to answer them this Sunday at 9pm ET/6pm PT on another informative episode of Beauty Talk. Please call us with your additinal questions and comments. 914.803.439
This is pt 3 of my interview with Stacey Aaronson, founder of The Book Doctor Is In. In our first interview we talked about how the self-publishing model can help or hurt your book sales. You can hear that interview here. In the second we discussed why DIY and self-publishing are NOT one and the same. You can hear that interview here.
So today "The Book Doctor" is back in the house with an interview you won’t want to miss if you’re considering writing and self-publishing a book! This week’s focus is all about what questions you should ask—and what red flags to heed—when seeking your dream book production professionals. You want to have strong trust and confidence in the editor(s), book cover designer, interior layout artist, and proofreader you hand your “baby” over to, and Stacey will give you the blueprint for performing the best due diligence and conducting the most productive interviews, all with the intent of finding the most harmonious partner(s) for your particular needs, wishes, and goals as a future published author with excellence.
And, BONUS! For Your Partner in Success Radio listeners, Stacey is offering her Master Do’s and Don’ts List of Self-Publishing (with abundant resources!) to help set you on the right path for your publishing journey. It’s a free mini-class on self-publishing!
This is part 2 of my interview with Stacey Aaronson, founder of The Book Doctor Is In. In our first interview we talked about how the self-publishing model can help or hurt your book sales. You can hear that interview here.
In part 2, Stacey will discuss why DIY and self-publishing are NOT one and the same, with the goal of helping aspiring authors avoid making critical and costly mistakes on their way to becoming published.
She will also discuss:
What are the biggest ways the traditional publishing model differs from the self-publishing model?
What’s one of the biggest mistakes writers make before they start writing?
What are some of the red flags writers should heed when seeking out independent publishing professionals (editors and designers)?
And much more!
Please be sure to join us in the chat room to ask questions of Stacey. She is here to help!
Jim Palmer, AKA The Newsletter Guru is a frequent guest and today I am delighted to welcome him back to Your Partner In Success Radio to talk about the principles in his new book 'Stop Waiting For it to Get Easier - Create Your Dream Business Now!' Jim maintains that successful businesses are created every single day, no matter what the economy or other outside market conditions may be. The truth is that there is never a "perfect time" to start a new business, so why not just start now? Today. Entrepreneurs who move swiftly and boldly from idea into action, delivering value to the marketplace, will ultimately succeed. Jim talks about 2 specific groups. First, he speaks to those people who have long had a dream of starting a business- becoming an entrepreneur, controlling their own destiny... but just waiting for the right time to get started. Second, he will speak to those entrepreneurs and small business owners who have already started but have not yet reached their dreams or goals for the business. Please visit his great Stick Like Glue Radio page. I was a recent guest and it was a great interview!
Join us tomorrow night, November 23rd for another inspiring episode of Beauty Talk with celebrity Makeup Artist and Groomer Merrel Hollis. Merrell joins us to talk about maintaining a sucessful career in the beauty industry. Tune in at 9pm EST/6pm PST. Join our Tweetchat as well by using the hashtag #BeautyLounge. Want to join the conversation with your questions and/or comments??? Call us at 914.803.4399.
Recap from last week: uses: internal, external and hydration
In the Garden
In the Kitchen
For Your Pets
5 Water Types:
pH 11.0 Strong Kangen Water
pH 8.5 - 9.5 Perfect for drinking water
pH 7.0 Neutral Water, free of chlorine, rust and cloudiness. Safe for babies, drink when taking medications
pH 4.0 - 6.0 Slightly Acidid Water good for gentle cleaning, hygiene, beauty care, pet health, and keeping frozen food full of flavor.
pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water: desinfect, sanitize, clean, hand sanitizer, commewrcial sanitizing needs.
Denise Thomson, founder of Miclknight
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
Lon Safko is a remarkably creative person. He is the creator of the “First Computer To Save A Human Life” as coined by Steve Jobs, Apple, Inc.. That computer, along with 18 other inventions and more than 30,000 of Lon‘s papers, are in the Smithsonian in Washington, D.C. He has created numerous hardware and software solutions for the physically challenged, developed the first CAD software for civil engineers, designed the archetypes for the Apple Newton & Microsoft’s Bob Operating Systems, and is also responsible for those handy little Tool-Tips help-balloon pop-ups! Lon is the founder of 14 successful companies, including Paper Models, Inc., which developed Three-Dimensional Internet Advertising and Virtual-Electronic-Retailing “V-E-Tailing” for business, promotions, and education, for which Lon holds three patents. Lon has been recognized for his creativity with such prestigious awards as; The Westinghouse Entrepreneur of the Year, Arizona Innovation Network’s Innovator of the Year, The Arizona Software Association’s Entrepreneur of the Year, twice nominated for the Ernst & Young / Inc. Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year, The Public Relations Society of America’s, Edward Bernays, Mark of Excellence Award, and nominated as a Fellow of the nation‘s Computer History Museum. Lon has also been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, PC Novice, Inc. Magazine, and Popular Science Magazines. Listen to my last interview with Lon here.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Donny C (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- The DG Show (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- So-Called Fantasy Experts (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)