SORT BY Relevancy
Republicans & Democrats Governors Obamacare Is Here To Stay
Koch brother spent $5 million killing green energy project because it’ll interrupt his ocean view
Pentagon To Propose Shrinking Army, Scrapping Some Jets: Report
It is an election year, which means that Republicans and the emo-prog left have returned to attempt to depress Democratic voter turnout by claiming that Democrats and Republicans are the same. Today, we put a stake through the heart of a lie that must die.
http://blogtalkradio.com/hollischapmanshow Washington D.C. has too many Democrats, too many Republicans and far too few Americans.Mike Busman Mike’s long inside exposure to government, business, finance and media helped him understand the personal interests that often drive important decisions..
In Delaware we don't really have republicans and democrats. We have insiders and outsiders. In particular, we will look at how DeGop has thrown Sheriff Jeff Christopher under the proverbial bus. While conservatives and pro-liberty activists around the country are concerned with the progressive initiative to eliminate elected Sheriffs nationwide, Delaware Republicans are with the progressives on this one.
The time is now to get a Third-Party movement going to change our beloved USA the way THE PEOPLE WANT IT!
There is no difference between Republicans and Democrats. They are both all assholes. They don't fight for the American people, they fight to fill their own pockets and have sex with lobbyists and little boys.
One party supports alternative energy technologies, the other chants “Drill, baby, drill!” One party extended health care to 30 million citizens, the other wants to end Medicare and replace it with a system of vouchers. One supports gay marriage and gays serving openly in the military, the other is opposed to equal rights and eats at Chik-Fil-A en masse to prove it.
Come talk to PJ Vinch of TRuTVs Bear Swamp Recovery about issues facing us in the Real World. Are the Democrats and Republican are the same in my eyes, what do you think?
Don't you hate this? Is it true? This war between Republicans and Democrats benefits who? Are you part of it? Are we being used
The RNC, Mitt Romney and Florida Gop hired firm now being investigated for 220 criminal acts including, registering dead people, altering addresses of Democrats, (hampering their ability to vote) and changing party affiliations of Democrats to Republicans. Over the past nine years this firm has been paid 21.2 million dollars by Republicans.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Can Republicans take back the U.S. Senate in upcoming 2014 elections?
* Interview with former U.S. Senator and current President of the Heritage Foundation, Jim DeMint.
* Exclusive interview with Ken Buck, the next TEA Party Congressman from Colorado.
In tonight's episode of the Current Issues Show on TrueChat we discuss how the Republican's prospects may be brightening in the senate. Could the GOP make a real attempt to gain control of the senate? What would this mean for the government, the people, and the president? Is the GOP turning around or not? Find out tonight when your favorite hosts discuss this topic. We will also will debate how to reform immigration.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Trust Your Journey (7 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- FlyLady (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Best Ever You (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- misspw (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- Rejuvenations Health Radio (1 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (1 chatters)
- Warriors Rising (1 chatters)
- Surfer forever (1 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (1 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- Love Solutions (1 chatters)