SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of ALI: NATION we will continue our discussion on the institution of the "Police State." What does this mean for our communities? Does this proven that the public is truly a hypocritical option for social, economic & eduactional change?
We will look at this and take another look at the response to the Eric Garner decision of no indictment for the "Thug Cops" who murdered Mr. Garner.
Tune in every stong day @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST
Bringing the next generation of tomorrows NFL stars to you today on the College2Pro.com Players Platform Show. Join host Bo Marchionte along with special gueat Chris Humphrey of Kent State.
• Made a catch in 22 straight games
2014 Senior Season
• Made 51 catches for 635 yards and five touchdowns
• 128 career receptions ranks fifth at Kent State
• Scored his fourth touchdown of the year and matched his career-high of nine catches versus Akron
• Career-highs of 132 receiving yards and two touchdown catches at Bowling Green
• Moved into 8th place in career receptions at Kent State with 106.
• Started all 11 games
2013 Junior Season
• Led the team in catches (51), the ninth most among Kent State's single season leaders
• Led the Flashes in receiving yards (613), the most yards by a Kent State player since 2010
• Earned Academic All-MAC Honorable Mention
• Team high seven catches for 73 yards against Buffalo
• Career high nine catches for a career high 106 yards including his third touchdown of the year at Ball State
• Led the team with five catches for 47 yards at Penn State, marking the third time in four games with at least four catches
• Led the team with 84 yards receiving on four catches including a 42-yard touchdown catch, his second touchdown in as many games against Bowling Green
• Gained a career-high 88 yards receiving on six catches and caught his first career touchdown pass in Kent State's 17-10 victory over Liberty
• Totaled 74 yards on kick returns
It's WCW Retro! Join former World Championship Wrestling star The Maestro, Derrick McDonald from ITR and HIAC Talk Radio's Dan Colacicco each week as they talk about the life and times of one of the most popular wrestling promotions to ever air. This week,13 years later, how is the state of Wrestling without WCW. Would things be different? Call in (855) VOC-RADIO.
Follow Maestro @thestro
Follow Dan @danlaw83
Follow VOC Nation @vocnation
Dolphins lose and now the state of the Team and Locker Room is influxed. The Dolphins face a 2% chance of making the playoffs and could be eliminated this week even if they win. Call in the show to voice your opinions plus we look at the Full NFL Schedule and which teams are in the driver seat for a easy Postseason coming up.
Follow PhinBane on Instagram and Twitter: @eonphaze
Follow the EON Network on Instagram and Twitter: @eon_network
~~Hello Everyone! My name is Michelle Cornwell Jordan, I am your host!
~~The definition of Maverick is an unorthodox or independent-minded person.
Also called a TrailBlazer! I have the pleasure of chatting with one of these "Thinking Outside The Box Artists" tonight Author William Turner.
William Turner spent his formative years in New England. He was educated in the private, parochial school system, and is presently retired from State service (State of California), as a supervisor. He has one son (Ontonio), and three grandchildren. His grandson is serving in the United States Air Force. His daughter-in-law, Bridgette, is a practicing pediatrician. William had aspired–so long ago–to be a priest, but felt at the time he had not been exposed enough to life to walk away and close the monastery door. His subsequent exposure to life sullied him beyond any aspiration to the priesthood. William now lives in Lancaster, California, spending much of his time doing penance, reflecting on his countless errors in judgment. William’s penchant for writing mysteries stems from his exposure to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s stories and those of Agatha Christie. His mentor was Sister Agnes Bernard–his high school English teacher.
Dorothea will be answering many questions about your life such as love, health, prosperity, career, releasing blocks in regards to money etc. You can listen in to amazing life transformations that unlock the doors to your purpose. There will be leading edge guest that are expert in their field of metaphysical study. There is no question too hard or too personal that will not be answered. The show only asks that you the listener and questioner be prepared and able to handle the answer. Many people want to understand why their plight in life isn't moving in the direction they hoped for. One thing for sure, Dorothea has 18 years of experience dealing with people in every aspect of their lives. Your thoughts become things every moment, no matter what the time frame, no matter where the energy fields lie, no matter when the stars are aligned, No matter what your family history has been, no matter what state the economy is in, no matter what you want your thoughts are forming your existence.
This week on Thursday Night Tailgate our guests are: former Pitt & Kansas City Chiefs DT Bill Maas, former Oklahoma Sooners & Steelers LB Donta Jones, former West Virginia & Steelers DB Mike Logan, former Kansas Jayhawks & Lions Guard Hess Hempstead and former Ohio State & Patriots & Cowboys Pro Bowl WR Terry Glenn giving us his 5 Star Picks of the Week.
Join Chris Mascaro and Bob Lazzari every Thursday night from 8:00-10:00 PM EST as they talk with current and former players and coaches from around the NFL & CFL on "Thursday Night Tailgate." Chris and Bob talk football with the greats of the game 52 weeks a year so set a reminder, you don't want to miss an episode. Plus, check out the TNT web site: www.thursdaynighttailgate.com to keep track of upcoming guests, archived episodes and what players are saying about the show.
“I want to congratulate you on your outstanding show. I’m extraordinarily impressed. I’ve been on a lot of shows over the years in various cities but this one is exceptional." Andy Russell, Former Pittsburgh Steelers LB
Leave it in the RinG radio welcomes newly crown champion Jose Benavidez Jr. to the show to discuss his win over Mauricio Herrera . Though many thought Herrera should of been the victor in the fight , Jose will discuss his success in the ring .
Herrera appeared on our sister station 'The Next Round' (featured every Monday night with Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya) to express his disappointment about the judges decision . So we now get a chance hear Benavidez side , remember he didn't do the scoring .
Jose's father will also join the show to clear the report that he ahd after the fight told Herrera team that his son had lose the fight .
News and Notes - Don't forget to follow us on Twitter & I.G @LIITRBOXING - Download the app to your phone .
Tonight we discuss:
CFB Playoffs and coaching carousel
NFL: does harbaugh stay or bolt back to U-M, did the 49ers make a mess with Ray McDonald and who makes the playoffs
NBA: Kobe vs. Everybody and Oh Melo plus the hot and cold starts of Golden State, New York and Cleveland
Plus your holiday wish list for favorite team
We had a great "Ghosts of Goliad" Fundamentals of Rifle course this last weekend with the Central Texas Militia. They did a great job and we hope to work with them again in the future. They are doing their best to insure they have thew rifle skills to defend their selves and their loved ones, and the State of Texas and The Constitution of The United States. They are continuing to improve their education and skill sets.
We had a 10 minute class on beer making, as well as short discussions of alternate power and about water storage and purification. These folks are trying to learn how to become more self reliant and better prepared to handle situations which might arise during man made or natural cessation of services events.
The folks in the III%ers/Grid Down Communication Course the weekend before were doing the same. Learning to communicte when the normal systems go down
What are you doing to insure you have the ability to feed, defend and care for your family, loved ones and neighbors in the coming year?
Call in to add your voice to the discussion at 347-308-8790
Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Gray talks upcoming bowl games with a roundtable of special guests. Jon Soloman from CBS also joins for an interview, and Craig Mattox returns for the final SEC Weekly Update of 2015. Finally, Gray gives away all of his prizes for the GSU Christmas Giveaway. Don't miss out!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (432 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (19 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)