SORT BY Relevancy
& Welcome back to another exciting segment tonight as we discuss Fall Centerpieces and Decorations. Now fall is one of the lovliest seasons of the year and autumn centerpieces are a perfect way to brighten your festive dining table as we begin to prepare for guest entertaining. So come join us for some exciting tips to help enhance our home environments.
See ya there!
10:30 pm pst
Hello Folks and welcome back this week for our exciting segment of Coastal Holiday Decorations as Tis' the season to be jolly and what a great time to prepare for it festively!
Ok we can do that by starting in with our beautifully decorated wreaths and garland just to kind of bring our spirits out alittle more, and then the closer it becomes we can add those gorgeous adornments we've been saving all year to add sparkle and help spruce up our holiday season. And, what better way of giving and sharing with our loved ones, family and friends than celebrating! Perfecto for the season, so come join us tonight as we share and brainstorm ideas with holiday decoration..
See Ya There!
Let's discuss the christmas Decorations, Call (818)301-5834.
& Welcome back to another exciting segment tonight as we discuss Fall Centerpieces and Decorations. Now fall is one of the lovliest seasons of the year and autumn centerpieces are a perfect way to brighten your festive dining table as we begin to prepare for guest entertaining. So come join us for some exciting tips to help enhance our home environments!
See Ya There!
WACR: BlogTalkRadio: The History and Tradition of Christmas Trees.When, where and who began the tradition of the beautifully decorated trees in our homes and what is its significance. How many of you know? Listen to Nick and Eva on Wednesday, December 10th, at 7:30 PM (EST). Call TOLL-FREE (323) 792 2931 to listen or comment. We look forward to hearing from you. This show is sponsored by A Few Good Books Publishing.
Looking for something festive to do this weekend? Check out the City of Norco's 10th Annual Horsetown USA "Parade of Lights & Winter Festival!"
You'll hear from the organizers of the event and discover why this time honored event is one the entire region looks forward to all year long!
This year's event will include Breakfast with Santa and an extended Winter Festival!
$5 Breakfast with Santa 9a.m.-11a.m.
$5 Activity Wristbands for Winter Festival 9a.m.-9p.m.
Additional Charge for Carnival Rides 9a.m.-9p.m.
Pictures with Santa!
Find out more on the event by clicking here!
Check out the event Facebook page by clicking here!
For even more information, contact the Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services at (951) 270-5632.
In this episode we bring another year of Morelia Python Radio to a close. We will reflect on the year that has past and look forward to a great 2015.
We have some special guests stopping by to hang out with us. So if whether your putting up your decorations, putting your snakes down for the winter or hatching out eggs on the other side of the world come and hang out with us for some Morelia talk!
So what do you do for the holidays? Do you decorate? How much do you decorate? Do you enjoy the season? Or are you ho hum? How about traditions? Do you have favorite family food and traditions you would like to share with us?
Brenda, Lydia, Melody and NIna will share some of their decorating ideas and traditions with all of you.
As always you can reach us at www.levitatingmindsets.com or email@example.com. Please share with us any comments about the show or show ideas.
It's Holiday Time! A time for family (including pets), lots of good food, visiting friends, gift giving.... AND Time to Holiday Proof Your Pets! Pet Expert Dr. Pat White, owner of the Atlanta Veterinary Skin & Allergy Clinic, discusses key issues regarding pet health care that arise during the holidays. Learn precautions to take and tips on how to keep our best friends safe and healthy. Topics include brushing up on training in anticipation of visiting guests, creating safety barriers, and preventing hazards that are holiday specific. Think you're ready? Listen in and be prepared!
Black Friday is now 'Black Friday on Thursday'!
Christmas decorations in September! Stores want your Christmas Money and offer you no Christmas Spirit!
Christmas has been bought, packaged, and gifted to you! Christmas just doesn't feel like Christmas anymore!
Your hosts will discuss the Commercialization of Christmas, in addition to Weekly Shenanigans, the Sit Cho Azz Down award, and anything else we feel like getting off our chests!
Call and speak with us at 914-338-1628!
Tweet us at @DaShoutoutShow
Put your comments and questions here on the event page and we'll address them on the air!
Man has chosen not to work in America. This is factual. Since September 2013 my constant call has been to working class Americans, prepare for 2014 for 2014 is the year of prosperity for America. I told everyone who would hear that America was in an economic boom. Not enough people heard me. People even called me and ridicued me, emailed me, messaged me here on Blog Talk Radio, and tweeted me to tell me I was crazed, unread and stupid. Not all from the same person but enough times I heard the same sentiment. I've aired several shows encouraging, admonishing, begging people to go out and get jobs because the economy started to boom in late 2013.
When President Obama took office in 2009, stocks were in the low 7000. Friday, this weeks stocks closed at almost 18,000. An all time high for stocks. Gasoline is below 2.00 in some states. unemployment is at 5.8. Bin ladin is dead. The automobile industry is booming. record sale of cars in November 2014. Interest rates are low. Deficit is down.
I hate to tell you guys but someone has to tell you. You are responsible for your financial misery. You have allowed the circumstances to control your brain. You have chosen not to keep trying and thereby you have failed. I told you in November 2013 to Poise for a booming economy. You have failed to follow God's plan for man. God's plan is for man to work. God's plan is for man to hire other men. God's plan is for man to take care of his family. God's plan is for government to protect it's people from foreign and domestic harm. God's plan is for man to be there for his neighbor. God's plan is for man to be his brother's keeper. 2Thes 3:10...that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
The Holidays are here--it’s my personal favorite time of year! The decorations, the lights, the Christmas music and movies truly bring joy to my heart.
It’s the shopping, wrapping, shoving, traffic, blowing budgets, baking, over eating, family drama, and remembering deceased loved ones that causes the stresses!
On this week’s (pre-recorded) show, Dan and I will share ways to avoid these holiday crazies, and to bring comfort and Joy to your holiday season.
~ Joy & Dan
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (92 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- reactionariez (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- RefJeremy (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- School Of Thought By Rabbi (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (0 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)