SORT BY Relevancy
1) my new program intro . 2) News story # 1 : -Interview with a Economist: There is no debt crisis. 3) Music break 4) Our 2nd News story is: The Tea Party and the Suppression of the Left. He tells about the history of the Tea Party group. 5) Taking calls from the listeners . 6) Colsing Music : them song of O , Canada
We will be descussing the growing instability in European nations both in political spectrum and the global debt crisis in Europe. I will feature the weekly show segment during my show called Turning Point in which I will be focusing in depth on one issue with an important guest or just myself combined with taking your phone calls on air and online.
Performer and activist Aaron Calafato takes to the stage to deliver a powerful message on the role that for-profit institutions play in the student debt crisis. His one-man show, For Profit, informs people about the topic from his own personal experience as an admissions counselor at a for-profit college in the midwest. The show made its debut in March 2012.
Annie Lindstrom welcomes Aaron back to Talkupy on Thursday January 29, at 11 am Eastern Time. He'll give us an update on For Profit and its continuing impact on audiences across the U.S. We'll also discuss Aaron's involvement in a Theater Communications Group initiative to build a model that would enable regional theaters to host more socially conscious and politically minded theater pieces, and, his upcoming performance for the American Association of University Professors at Columbia University.
For more information on Aaron go to his web site or Twitter page. For more information on Talkupy go to Talkupy.net or follow @Talkupy_Radio on Twitter.
Today on the Trader's Block we continue our discussion about America's Debt Crisis. We will talk about our current positions and talk about upcoming gold trade. Do we still have time or have we missed the summer gold trade? Be sure to tune in to the next Trader's Block.
Whatever you give your time, focus and energy to, is what you are likely to get.
Breadwinners. Which matters more to YOU?
Ditching debt? OR Building Wealth?
Is it possible to do both? Is it better to focus on one? If so, which one?
Here at Debt-Free Wealth Radio, I am always encouraging breadwinners to pursue debt-free wealth.
What is debt-free wealth and is there a road map to this destination?
Abigail is an out-of-the-box strategist and connector when she’s ‘in her element.’ Excited by the opportunity to talk about ‘growing things’ and expansion of all shapes and sizes, organizations and people, Abigail brings to partnerships something exceedingly unique: creative discernment.
Making Money the Millennial Way is Abigail’s debut book. She has been featured in several venture capital and finance outlets online including her tongue-in-cheek letter published on Techli.com entitled, ‘Dear Recession, Thanks. A Letter from a Millennial MBA.’
Program Summary: March 2 2015
Hear Rep. Bill Otto and "the Lineball Sisters" discuss during the 2nd hour all manner of Kansas small town life after these news stories.
Free Speech Radio News (30 min.)
FCC approves measure to categorize internet service as a public utility
DHS budget becomes the latest partisan funding impasse on Capitol Hill
Prisoner transfers continue after weekend uprising in Texas “tent city” facility
Wisconsin Republicans fast track right-to-work legislation through State Senate
Youth unemployment crisis in mineral rich Mozambique
Education of refugee diaspora another casualty of Syria’s civil war
Canadian government to attend conference on missing/murdered indigenous women
Between the Lines Radio (30 min.)
This news program is broadcast and streamed at KKFI-fm 90.1 Friday 9am (CST)
Co-hosted during the second hour with Rep. Bill Otto, formerly of the 9th district, in the Kansas legislature listen in to conversations with "Traditional Republicans" who have lived small town life in Kansas across the generations.
HURRICANE SANDY VICTIMS DENIED DISTATER RELIEF DUE TO FALSIFIED ENGINEER REPORTS FEMA IGNORED CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FOR FALSIFIED REPORTS FLOOD NSURANCE FRAUD
"the daily complaint"
Every weekday we answer client complaints on The Daily Complaint to provide direction and resources for both the person complaining as well as other consumers experiencing similar issues whether it be mortgage fraud, loan servicing escrow issues, loan modification runarounds or denials, short sale refusals, deed in lieu negotiations and credit card debt collector abuses and fraud violations.
I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" like Bank of America and Citi but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just piranhas but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.
We are committed to answering consumer complaints and addressing everyday credit and debt issues on The Daily Complaint and I thank you for your continued support!
We hope you enjoy the Show...
Phone (888) 234-7006 Ext 101
Fax (888) 234-7096
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!
THE DAILY COMPLAINT - LIVE WEEKDAYS AT 8:30 AM PT (CA) & 11:30 AM ET (NY)
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (3 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Ignite Radiance (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- 65457 (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Biker Bible Institute (2 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (2 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)