SORT BY Relevancy
As Salaam 'Alaikum! Peace be Upon You All!
Tonight! Sunday, September 21, 2014
TRUE HUMAN RADIO! sponsored by New Day 4 al Islam Community Radio
Tonight's highly anticipated LIVE PROGRAM features three segments:
1) "How 'Do For Self' Is Being Done By Everyone But Ourselves: Some Solutions Pt. 2" with Instructor Douglas Abbas Kelly (Islamonomics)
2) "Freeing Your Slave'" with Instructress Kareema Medina Bilal (Health & Relationships)
3) “The Difference Between the Common Human and the Socially-Evolved Human, Pt. 3" with Instructor Benjamin Bilal (The Sacred & Secret Language of Religion and Culture)
8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (EST)
Call in number: 213-816-0356
Announcer - Abdul Karriem Akbar
Producer - William Kareem for New Day 4 al Islam Community Radio
Help TRUE HUMAN RADIO! put the "neighbor" back in the "hood"!
Tune in and support the Language & Logic of Imam W. D. Mohammed
This week on Sunday Night Dead, our friend Sasha Klanott returns to discuss all things paranormal. Sasha has had quite an interesting journey, traveling from Alaska to the paranormal hot spot of New Orleans. join us as we discuss her experiences in both locations as well as discuss all things paranormal. Join us 8 eastern on Dead Air.
Join Us Every Sunday Night at 7 P.M - 9 P.M Central Time. FREE READINGS!! Do you need clarity? Do you need peace of mind? We have the answers you need. call in 646 595 2793 Intuitive/Tarot Reader Justin English & Co-Host Numerologist Carol Patton.http://yournumberforcast.info or facebook http://www.facebook.com/carol.patton.3
Cook & The BaD GuY host this live & entertaining Sports podcast like NO OTHER. They tackle the hard hitting topics & give it to you straight! Cook-Known for his West Coast bias and unconventional views and THE BaD GuY and his unapologetic stance will have you laughing, yelling & ready to call in! Join us Sunday's @ 9pm Eastern with Replays available on http://www.kpjonez.com/cook--the-bad-guy.html. Stream in live, call & let your voice be heard!!
This Weeks Topics:
1. NBA Free Agency. Melo to the Lakers? & Much More
2. NFL Training Camp Preview: NFC South. Do ATL Dirty Birds soar this year? Is Carolina for real?
3. World Cup Finals: Final 4 & Eventual Champion In Brazil
4. Fantasy Football: Defense, Kickers, & IDP players to target
5. MLB 1st Half Recap
Dial In or Stream Tonight!! 914-205-5560
Spirit of A Dove - presents - Getting to know "U", a series of dialogued, presentations and features to explore, expand and embrace Black Entrepreneurs who share the vision of True Networking. Hear from members of the (BEU) - Black Entrepreneurs Union, as they share their missions, testimonies and success stories around their products and services.
Learn how to become a part of this - "Spirit Of A Dove Movement"! We are a support association for the sole purpose of giving support to members and teaching network marketing strategies so that you, the Entrepreneur can succeed. Join us at www.meetup.com/SOADNETWORK
Join author, coach and mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she shares how to make networking more fun and profitable. Even in our electronic age building a solid business is still about building solid relationships. It is important entrepreneurs make time to get out and meet new people face-to-face. Sharon will share some of her favorite networking success tips. You'll want pen and paper ready to make notes and jot down a few "aha's." It's all about women supporting women in business!
Sharon has been a woman in business for over 25 years - she is a coach to entrepreneurial women, author of empowering books for women, radio host and executive producer of not only this radio show but also Women Enjoying Success radio. Sharon's mission is to empower women to greater personal and professional success.
You'll want to purchase your copy of Sharon's Paperback or Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams available on Amazon.com.
Read Sharon's blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Note: As the author and an affiliate of Amazon.com I will receive a commission when you purchase my books.
You can never be free; and you will never experience freedom until you learn how to forgive. Forgiveness is the most powerful act that a man or woman can do. Those who cannot forgive are crippled and locked in an emotional and mental prison of anguish and pain. An unforgiving heart causes the mind and the power to become unhealthy and die. To live and find joy, a man or woman must learn how to forgive. A forgiving person is a free person. Yeshua, aka Jesus Christ provides the means by which His students can become free and experience pure joy and peace. Listen to THE TRUTH and come to understand one of the most powerful forces in the universe, forgiveness.
Aired on Walking Among Spirits - The new book by Scott E. Hensler - Second Heaven Invasion – chapter 26 - Chemical Sensitivities the Spiritual Connection - Between food additives and environmental poisonings what chance does a chemically sensitive individual have to stay healthy and live a normal life? Listen to what I discovered being a worker in the semiconductor industry exposed to toxins and the practice of spiritual divination I once was involved with did to me!
When we find we have the desire to stop drinking, we may have the urge to get sober alone. "I can do this by myself" is a common refrain in early recovery. But the solo route is a difficult trek through the thickets of recovery. At worst, it may set us up for relapse; at best, it's a lonely row to hoe. Connection with other sober people creates a safe landing place where we can wiggle out of isolation and fear and into a community where we are loved and supported. Building a network of sober friends is one of the great joys of recovery. Community helps us stay sober, as we learn from each other: we learn about the disease of alcoholism, about how to stay sober, about being of service. On this episode of The Bubble Hour, we talk about how to build and belong to a sober network - from the "new kid" jitters, to the anniversary celebrations, to the gifts of sober meet-ups. Join our podcast community, and let's stay sober together!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (146 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (58 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (55 chatters)
- NTEB (35 chatters)
- Ms Blue (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- American White History Month (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)